PDA

View Full Version : Raven Moon Tribe

Willowhawk
08-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Raven Moon

Raven Moon is a remote aerie nestled deep in the Desolation mountains overlooking the Rubicon River. We are mature gamers looking for like minded others to join us in the construction and continued development of the first tree house city in Xsyon. Whether a craftsman or a warrior you will find a good home and a friendly community in Raven Moon. We have been here for a year and are very established so you know we are not going anywhere. We can provide as much or as little assistance as you desire. We are of Good alignment however defense of our mountain home as well as retribution due our enemies is encouraged. Whether you're just looking for a place to hang your hat in between adventures, or a community to be a part of you are welcome in Raven Moon. Come and build a tree house with us!

**You can choose Raven Moon as your starting location during character creation** :cool:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/teaksworld/RavenMoonTreeHouseVillage2.jpg

Contact Willowhawk or Riverspirit in game for an invite.
Select Raven Moon as your start point at character creation.
You can also click on the banner to sign up on our guild forum.
Our Ventrillo chat info is on our forum (http://www.ravenmoon.org/index.php?sid=a835fd49cbb005f144e24d04a4640496) and on the Tribe Totem.

“May the Moon always light your path”
Traditional Raven Greeting.

Willowhawk
05-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Map from Tallac to Raven Moon
In Zone 696 Coordinates 450|950
12 to 15 minute travel time.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/teaksworld/Xsyonmapravenmoon.jpg

Travel time to Raven Moon is 15 minute or less if you start from Tallac and go southwest to Tallac Mountian then from there follow the ridge line due west all the way to 696 then across the Rubicon river and up the cliffs to Raven Moon. The cliff is steep so you will need to follow the cliff around to the right to get up to the top.

Willowhawk
06-06-2012, 11:14 AM
We have started construction on the Raven Moon Aerie. This will be a 45 meter long 3+ story complex built on the top of the cliff overlooking the Rubicon river. We are almost done with the initial foundation in preparation to start the top floor. If you would like to be a part of this project, or would just like to be a part of Raven Moon, contact me or Riverspirit for an invite. :)

brando
06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Nice! Can't wait to see it when its finished. If you need any materials feel free to let the Wolverines know! I'll be sure to stop by and do a news story in the New Vegas Brief when I get the chance.

ryanargu
06-18-2012, 03:47 AM
I scouted your camp the other day. Simply incredible, really looks like a forest dwelling tribe hehe

Riverspirit
06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I scouted your camp the other day. Simply incredible, really looks like a forest dwelling tribe hehe

We are the tree people!! Thanks for the kind words ryanargu! Willow has done extremely creative things. I love our little village. And yes, Willow is remodeling... again... :cool:

Willowhawk
07-15-2012, 09:06 AM
We've been seeing some frustration with new players trying to navigate the new Revenants so we wanted to offer our Tribe as a safe place to get started in Xsyon. We are very remote in the mountains far from all the totem clutter with very few camps in the entire zone. This means no Revenants to worry about while out and about working your trades etc. We have 7 active players currently from EU, US and New Zealand so we cover almost all playing times. You can set your starting city to Raven Moon or we can come meet you for an invite to get you into our Tribe. Send me a PM on the forum, or whisper Willowhawk or Riverspirit in game for an invite. :)

Willowhawk
09-24-2012, 04:27 PM
After several months of construction the Raven Moon Lodge is completed and ready for visitors. The Lodge is a 60 meter (200ft) long 5 story complex with two large suites and a large shared deck on the top floor. The 2nd and main floor is the crafting center with storage canopies and carts, a large community fireplace and three apartments. The 3rd floor has a large indoor combat arena, an animal cage with both interior and exterior gates for loading critters into the arena, plus another large apartment. The 4th floor is the welcome center for new guests and a guest suite. The 5th and underbelly of the lodge is the dungeon complete with plumbing, three jail cells and a surprise for would be intruders ;)

116 117 118 119 120

As always we welcome new tribe members to help build our growing community. We have several construction projects currently in the works, and when we are ready we will be building the Castle Raven Moon. Whether a craftsman or builder, a hunter or a simple fisherman we encourage you to come join our tribe and enjoy the peace and solitude of our mountain city. We have plenty of available housing as well as apartments in the lodge.

Come build the city of Raven Moon with us on the cliffs of the Rubicon River.

Geozen
09-25-2012, 06:16 AM
Hello! I just bought the game and I'm really impressed by this city. I hope to be able to come in and take a look tonight. Hopefully I can get to meet some of you and learn the game while doing so.

Willowhawk
10-18-2012, 12:06 PM
We would like to extend an invite to the new people trying out Xsyon for their first time. If you are still on the ropes about Xsyon, we would be happy to join you on the trial server and invite you to Raven Moon so that you might get a better feel for the tribe mechanics and what we do as a tribe. The trail server will get wiped when the server is reset each week, but you will have the freedom to play around in tribe all you like during that time period.

Most of our tribe members will be on the live server so you will have the run of the place. We will even give you access to things you wouldn't normally have access to without a senior position in tribe :D

If interested please contact myself (http://www.xsyon.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2868) or RiverSpirit (http://www.xsyon.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=13005) through the forum message system and we will arrange for a time to meet you in the City of Raven Moon on the trial server.

P.S. I will be going out of town tomorrow and back on the 24th. However feel free to contact me or Riverspirit with any questions, or contact Riverspirit (http://www.xsyon.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=13005) for an invite on trial or live. Hope to see you in game. :)

tomduril
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Wow, guys you are really working the newbies - i can not image a better tribe to join on the server right now - you are leading edge :)

I`ll contact you in game, sometime in the next week to get an update how it works out for you ... I am quite interested in the experience you get with new players from the trial server!

Keep up the good work !

(Greetings from Pawnee)
Soakerl

DarkRyuuk
10-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Do you guys accept noobs?I barely started and having someone to learn from seems good right now.

Willowhawk
10-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Do you guys accept noobs?I barely started and having someone to learn from seems good right now.

Yes DarkRyuuk, we certainly do. I'm leaving out of town, but if you have not created your character you can choose Raven Moon as a starting zone and anyone in tribe can invite you. I'm logging off for the night, but still two people in tribe atm. Welcome to Xston :)

Cassira
11-18-2012, 12:37 AM
I am so excited to have you, my dear old friends. Couldn't have asked for a better group to join up with. If you're looking for a wonderful tribe to join, then join Raven Moon. :D

dem1urge
11-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Wow! Very nice job on the digs!

-Roberto

Riverspirit
11-18-2012, 12:19 PM
I am so excited to have you, my dear old friends. Couldn't have asked for a better group to join up with. If you're looking for a wonderful tribe to join, then join Raven Moon. :D
Welcome back Cassira! Cassira was in Raven Moon with us about 5 years ago in a game called "Irth". She found us here in Xsyon, so we are really happy to have her back with us again.;)

Willowhawk
11-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Greetings from Raven Moon.

We would like to extend a special invite to any new or returning EU players. Our current active Roster now consist of around 17 players from around the world so we are active during most time zones. We have Ten US players, Six form the South pacific region but only one from the EU.

Our goal is to have Raven Moon a bustling community 24 hours a day, so this is a great time to get in with a growing and friendly Tribe. As an incentive to join soon we are in the process of dividing the tribe into over 30 individual housing plots (dependent on max tribe territory) for member to build their own place. 15 are available now with 6 already built and more to come with tribe expansion. Most plots are 16m x 24m with a few larger plots.

As well we are planning the construction of "The Castle Raven Moon" which will begin when the tribe has reached it's maximum territory. This will be a joint project for any members who want to participate. It will be a very large build (potentially 60 x 90 meters) and will also provide another 24 individual suites for members who would prefer to live in the castle.

Come join our growing community and stake your claim in the Mountain city of Raven Moon :D

To join please submit a request on our forum here (http://www.ravenmoon.org/index.php). And you can choose Raven Moon on character creation for your in game starting place.

fatboy21007
11-30-2012, 07:10 PM
a castle? i cant wait to see it finished!

Willowhawk
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Stake your claim in one of the most thriving communities in Xsyon.

If you would like to build your own home in Xsyon but would also like the added security and support of a large community, Raven Moon might be the ticket. We currently have over 21 homesteads plots with 6 built, 15 plots available ready to build, and more still to come.

If interested here is a link to our "Building a Home in Raven Moon (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51)" thread with plot sizes and descriptions. Or just come out to Raven Moon and have a look around. ;)

Snaddre
12-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Found you!

I am a returning citizen to Xsyon, looking for a tribe. I've walked all the way to your tribe. None of you where online, and the village seemed desolate.

I am called Ithildae in-game, hoping to join your tribe soon.

Willowhawk
12-20-2012, 02:35 PM
Found you!

I am a returning citizen to Xsyon, looking for a tribe. I've walked all the way to your tribe. None of you where online, and the village seemed desolate.

I am called Ithildae in-game, hoping to join your tribe soon.

Welcome back Ithildae! Sadly I am at work for another few hours. We do have about 15 active players currently but everyone is pretty busy in RL with the Holidays. We have a couple active EU players Torak and chrayrnal who maybe on around this time, and the rest are US and Aussies. So if you hang out a bit someone is bound to show up :)

If you like you can sign up on our forum Ravenmoon.org (http://www.ravenmoon.org/index.php?sid=819b7d9da776365c5ad64b879ed58dae) There is lots of info on tribe events, Ventrillo, housing lots etc.

See you in game.

kurt
01-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Greetings,
I am a new player , are you still recruiting? I am interested in interviewing with your tribe.
Reguards Kurt.

Riverspirit
01-24-2013, 05:36 AM
Hi Kurt, welcome to Xsyon. :D If you are interested in Raven Moon, we ask that you sign up on our forum ravenmoon.org. Once you are approved on forum, you need to read the "Getting Started in Raven Moon" thread. If you would like to post some information about yourself, then our tribe can have a better idea of who you are, or you can just talk to us in game. You can contact Willowhawk or Riverspirit in game. You can also spawn at our tribe if you want to re-roll. If you do, you can check in Local chat to see if one of the tribe elders is available. You can hang out at tribe to be safe if nobody is on. Willowhawk and I are on most evenings. We are mountain time zone, but we have tribe members in many time zones. Thanks!

kurt
01-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Riverspirit,
I just signed up on the home page , and waiting for approval.
Talk to you in game .
Reguards Kurt

Jesus_Christ
01-24-2013, 07:26 PM
hey! I'm pretty new to xsyon but I'm starting to get a feel for it :)
I have spent a few hours running around and looking for a place to make a home but then I figured out I couldn't make a 1 person tribe :(
I've been thinking and I might join this one, it seems awesome!!

Willowhawk
01-24-2013, 09:36 PM
Hi Jesus, Welcome to Xsyon. :)

You will need to first apply at our website http://www.ravenmoon.org/ Once approved please read the "Getting started in Raven Moon" You can then either spawn at Raven Moon with a new rolled character, or you will need to make your way to Raven Moon Tribe for an invite. You can pm me here or whisper Riverspirit or myself in game if you have any questions.

wastelandstoic
01-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Holy Ghost! Jesus is playing Xsyon! This sounds like a spectacular promotional opportunity. Someone act fast... :P

Jesus_Christ
01-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Are the coords to the tribe right? I just spent a while trying to get there and died at the edge of the map :(

I checked a different map, I guess they are. I'll try again, wish me luck!

*Discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, lifestyle or culture.

Willowhawk
01-25-2013, 02:28 PM
*Discriminate against someone because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, lifestyle or culture.

What is that suppose to mean? I for one am not religious but I respect everyones choices in life and never discriminate. So far both your forum name and in game name are both controversial enough to cause some offense to some people. This is not what Raven Moon is about, so I am going to deline your membership.

Good luck

Jesus_Christ
01-25-2013, 02:56 PM
well my forum name is supposed to be changed. I don't really see how my IGN could be offensive but I reread the rules and it could be "sexually explicit" depending on how you percieve it.
http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/photography/animals/20672_animals_owl.jpg
:p
I guess I could change the names but I don't like bothering the guides :(
Thanks anyway, if I get my names changed I'll maybe try joining :)

booby_the_bird
01-27-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey! I'm really interested in joining. My experience in xsyon is limited but ever expanding! I love making and doing things on my own and helping out other people. I'm looking for a place to survive, thrive, and learn. My IGN is Booby_The_Bird, thanks for even reading this :D!

Willowhawk
02-16-2013, 12:51 PM
That's right, Raven Moon is still active after a year and a half since we first dropped our totem in the Desolation Mountain region of Xsyon. We will celebrate two years of Xsyon this coming May! \o/

However people come and people go and so we are once again looking for dedicated people to keep Raven Moon a bustling community of Builders, Craftsmen, Hunters and (Coming Soon) Farmers! :D

We currently have 13+ Homestead/Builds in tribe, with 8 homestead building lots available and more to come with tribe expansion. We have Tree houses, a Tavern, Raven Monuments and even a two stall outhouse. :p We also provide temporary tent housing/storage for new players and some apartments are available in the Raven Moon Lodge.

Our goal is to have 26 distinctly different homestead/builds within the City of Raven Moon with the Castle Raven Moon on the top of the mountain being our crowning achievement and the diplomatic center for the South West mountain region.

If interested in becoming a part of the Raven Moon community please sign up on our forum www.ravenmoon.org (http://www.ravenmoon.org/index.php)
Then please read the thread "Simple Rules to Preserving our Rare Resources (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60)"

Paid subscribers interested in building their own home can read "Building a Home in Raven Moon (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51)" for more information.

You can also choose Raven Moon as your starting point during character creation. You will spawn in just north of the City. Hit M for mini map and look for the shoe shaped white blotch (scrap pile) to the south. That is the city center.

Thanks in advanced and I look forward to hearing from you,

You can get in game invites from;

Willowhawk, Riverspirit, Shikolti, Lim, Woo, YellowFox, Mahkisis, Elric, Torak and Sorinfayte.

Our weekly hunt is Saturday Nights (Tonight) from about 9pm Central until we drop from sleep deprivation :cool:
Come join the hunt!

Elric
02-17-2013, 11:02 PM
I joined Raven Moon a few weeks ago, and it has turned out to be the best choice I've made thus far in Xsyon. RM has a great group of players who have been playing Xsyon for years, and they are more than willing to help out new players.

Highly recommended!

wastelandstoic
02-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Bump for one of the best tribes in Xsyon. Not that I'm biased or anything... ;)

wastelandstoic
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Did we mention the Tribe hunts on Saturday nights? Loads of fun and open to all.

Willowhawk
03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
New Project starting soon!

We have laid out a basic plan for the next Raven Moon project "The Raven Moon Tree House Resort" and would like to extend an invite to knew players to participate in this project and learn the ropes from some of the most experienced Architects in Xsyon.

Players with Citizen accounts can also earn a building plot in Raven Moon to build their very own Home within the City housing areas. There are currently 7 lots still available, average size is 16x24 meters with more lots yet to come. You can cut your teeth on this project while gaining the skills and tools you need to build your own home.

This project will be approximately 30x90 meters with an Observation Deck 32 Meters high overlooking the Rubicon River in the canyon below. To join Raven Moon please sign up on our forum at www.ravenmoon.org (http://www.ravenmoon.org/index.php) Then choose Raven Moon as your starting location during character creation.

wastelandstoic
03-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Ewoks, especially welcome. :P

Willowhawk
05-27-2013, 10:45 AM
We currently have many projects going in Raven Moon, as well as several unfinished projects in town that need to be finished or cleared out. If anyone is looking for something to do I will list some of them here.

Many home lots available in Raven Moon. For more information read "Building a Home in Raven Moon" (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51)

1) Abandoned Lot 15. He did a nice job making a bar but he dismantled most of his buildings around it. It wouldn't take much to tear those down and put up some simple building just to give it a finished look. Of course if someone wants to completely rebuild the lot for their own home that would work too :)

2) Abandoned Lot 13. He was going to build a tree house (which I am all for) and most of the dirt is raised. It still needs to be widened a bit but it's pretty close. If anyone wants to continue on that project, I think it would be great to have a tree house dweller on the far side of the river. :D

3) Of course the Raven Moon Tree House Resort (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100) still needs a ton of dirt built up before we can actually build, but this is a long term community project. All are welcome to participate.

4) I would like to add some Barricades down around the Raven Moon Park area with Western Gates etc to offer some protection to the housing community below town since we are starting to see more critters in the area. To do this will require a ton of branches which will be very difficult since gathering them is a big job, and hauling them is another. We have TONS of over growth trees on the east side of the river going north so we should be able to pull branches from those (preferably without making dirt holes) then cut the trees down to clear some of the viewing area. Which leads to the next project; Large Resource item storage.

5) As we landscape the area across the river we can save the branches and logs for future building. I am currently looking for an appropriate location for a storage facility for large gathered items like logs, branches and grass. Then when we gather and cut, we will have a central location for the storage. So a next project will be the storage facility.

6) The Castle Raven Moon (long term project). We have not expanded the tribe quite enough (close) to build the castle however there is enough room out back to get the terraforming started. The ground needs to be raise up to level out back and since the area is a hill, the part nearest tribe is the low side that needs to be raised. We can do a lot of terraforming there before we run out of real estate and by then we should be able to complete it.

7) Change out the Bamati Taba posts around the front and north side of the Raven Moon Lodge and under Shikoltis grass temple to Mason 2x2x4 Platforms to match the front of the Lodge and to carry that theme around the north side so it looks more uniform and possibly make it a walkable wall.

8) Road building. I am currently building the roads going in and out of town and plan to extend the north road (East side of the river) all the way to 776. From there I hope to be able to tie the road into the road that comes out of Anazasi tribe that leads to Lake Tahoe. This will be a huge project but in the long run will give us a tie to the lake communities, make much faster travel to the lake for trade etc, as well as the north and even for the swim to the East shore.

That's it for now, anyone interested message me with what you want to do, or get with me in vent for more specific details.

To join Raven Moon please read "Preserving our Rare Resource" (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=60) section under "getting started in Raven Moon" then message me here, Or whisper me, Riverspirit, Shikolti, Yellowfox, Torak or Uila in game for an invite.

You can choose Raven Moon as a starting location upon Character creation then follow the road south up the hill to town.

See You in Xsyon

Willowhawk
07-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Well maybe not all roads but we now have over 5 Kilometers of Paved log lined roads for your traveling comfort. Whether a Trader, Hunter or Explorer, Raven Moon Roads and Forestry Services welcomes all Travelers.

We also encourage other Villages and Homesteads to tie into our roads so that we may together build good working trade routes around Xsyon for the benefit of all.

As always our gates are open to the public so come on out for a visit via the new Eagle Pass Road or the Rubicon River Road.

From all of us at Raven Moon, Safe travels, and we'll leave the light on. o/

*Travel advisory; Use caution when traveling these roads as there have been reports of bandits camping along the way in waiting for unsuspecting travelers.

Ledjlale
03-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I explored your city and its surrounding on the PVE server and it was awesome.
Congratulations for your amazing work, it was very pleasant to travel and discover it. I'm speechless ;)

Willowhawk
03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks Ledjlale, You are welcome there any time. :)

Ledjlale
03-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Ho yes. It will be my favourite destination.... I'm thinking of placing my tent near to you ^^
Don't hesitate to ask help, I'll be happy to give a hand ;) (I know you're playing on MTS and me on UTC+1 but seeing your post in the forum, there are still chances to meet each other ;) )

Willowhawk
12-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Raven Moon offers tribe members as well as non members a place to work, play, build, craft, hunt, fish and generally survive in the safety of the Raven Moon city walls, an area of the world that would otherwise be too inhospitable for most new adventurers. From Free Teepee living for tribe members, to Exclusive estates, we are a city on the edge of the world. All travelers are welcome in the City of Raven Moon.

Some amenities we currently offer are:

6 Kilometers of Player made paved roads for fast easy travel and access to other strategic resources locations.
We are an optional Starting Zone for New Players.
Experienced Veteran Players that can help you achieve your short and long term goals.
On tribe River and Fishing Ponds with Public Storage Canopy.
On tribe scavenging yard with Public Sorting Canopies throughout.
Secondary Scavenging Pile (Extreme/Rare) Just outside of Tribe on the green zone.
Well Stocked Community Kitchen and Pantry (Ready to get cooking).
Centrally Located Trade center.
Community Gardens with Available Seed Stocks, Farmer ready.
Community Crafting Center. *(Access to some materials restricted to new players to avoid thefts) Trust is earned.
Tribal Hunting Grounds.
Combat Arena (Future Use PVP/Duel)
Discount prices for tribe members.
Nearly 60 Available Home Options.

Vast Rental and Housing Options Through Raven Moon Realty. (http://www.ravenmoon.info/id258.htm)
Building Sites for Approved Home Builds. (http://www.ravenmoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=51)

We also offer a community Vent Server with multiple chat rooms for individual groups. All are welcome to use.
Vent address is: vent51.light-speed.com Port=5398

It has taken over 3 years to build our city and our dream is nearly complete. This does not mean we are done. Not by any stretch. We still have many community projects for those interested. The largest will be the Castle Raven Moon sitting on the highest point overlooking the City of Raven Moon. As well we have many vacant home lots ready to build. (Must have Architecture skills and Tribe Approval before building).

You can choose Raven Moon as your starting point upon character creation.

Here is a road map to Raven Moon. If traveling here, the best route is coming from Talac on Eagle Pass Road.
http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986&thumb=1 (http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986)

Willowhawk
01-06-2016, 02:56 PM
The Last Outpost

Raven Moon is once again looking for tough men and women who desire the beauty and serenity of mountain living, while enjoying the safety and comfort of a thriving city.

Nestled in the furthest south west reaches of the Tahoe basin, we are the last bastion of civilization for weary travelers, hunters and homesteaders. Complete with rivers, fishing ponds, gardens for farming, kitchens, trade centers, a crafting room, scrap yard and more all within the safety of the tribe walls. We are in an extreme danger zone so while there is an inherent added danger, the rewards for scrappers and hunters make it all worth while.

We also have a vast amount of tents, apartments and condos (http://www.ravenmoon.info/id259.htm) free to tribe members, (Fee for non tribe members) and even some pre-built homes (http://www.ravenmoon.info/id260.htm) for rent for those who prefer to pursue other trades. If you do desire to build and have enough architecture experience to construct your own home, we have plenty of available lots for you to choose from.

Kind Regards,

Willowhawk

Come to live or come just to play, our doors are always open.

Road map to Raven Moon.

http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986&thumb=1 (http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986)

Willowhawk
04-29-2017, 09:41 PM
Raven Moon is one of the most remote bastions of civilization buried deep in the south west corner of the Lake Tahoe basin. Sitting on the top of Crystal Mountain, we are a city of mountaineers and Hunters, builders and craftsmen, statesmen and rogues. Yet our numbers have dwindled over the years in part do to the inherent challenges that go along with living in such dangerous territory.

"Oh but for the glory go I" as we continue on and build upon the bones of the fallen. R.I.P.

So why would anyone choose to live so far from the safety and comforts of the lake front communities? One might say the challenge itself is enough for any Noble adventurer, however most of us know the real truth.... It's the Bigger Shadow Deer, and meaner Plateback Bears, the nastier Hunchback Coyotes, and of course the Ultra Rare Loot! That's right, these extreme danger zones produce the most riches one can find. That is if you have what it takes to slay the most dangerous beasts of Xsyon, or have the tenacity and will to evade them and live yet another day.

So, do you have what it takes to live the life of a true adventurer? To earn the rank of Crow, Raven or even Raven Elder?

Well, there is one way to find out.

Come join one of the oldest and most established tribes in Xsyon and help us bring back the Raven Moon that conquered the most extreme wilds of Xsyon!

You can choose Raven Moon as your start location upon Character creation, or in game ask for Willowhawk or Yellowfox during U.S. hours, and Torak or Kataya for EU times.

Raven Moon in Xsyon was Established in 2011

http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986

Blaberg
04-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Xsyon players old and new, are welcome to join the RavenMoon Discord Server, a public channel for general Xsyon chat (peace and war servers) as well as a way to get in touch with RavenMoon tribe. Pop in and say hi at https://discord.gg/AGQPv