PDA

View Full Version : Raven Moon Alpine Village/Shanty Town.

Willowhawk
09-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Photos will not show until they have been approved. (approved) I also noticed that you must be logged in to see the screen shots. I don't know why this is, but it is. :rolleyes:

This is still a work in progress though we are getting close to our original objective which was, to build a multi-tiered village under tree cover in the mountains. Currently this is a six (plus) tiered camp with several variations on two story houses. Each of the new home designs get a companion storage tent as well as a patio with storage below for each of the tribe members.
250251252253254255256257258259http://www.xsyon.com/forum/images/misc/pencil.png

Riverspirit
09-06-2011, 07:59 AM
Wow, so they post asking for screenshots, but then they don't approve them? I don't understand.... :(

undeadfishboy
09-06-2011, 08:21 AM
riverspirit see if i can get a admin to approve

.done river

Riverspirit
09-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Well now I see links, but I thought the pics would show up in the thread. I have to click back like 4 times to get back to the page....

Added after 5 minutes:

Ok, that looks better, thanks.

Willowhawk
09-06-2011, 09:35 AM
I fail to understand why Xsyon would ask for player submitted screenshots then leave the submissions ignored. I can't imagine there is not a forum moderator checking the forum daily. There should be someone checking throughout the day. It takes 2 minutes to look at the photos and click a button "Approve"

The last time I submitted screenshots it took days (maybe a week) to show. By then the thread is buried so who cares, why bother submitting. My point is, if someone was paying attention to the forum, especially with a request like "Please submit your screen shots" you may actually get some forum participation other than the flame wars that seem to dominate this forum.

virror
09-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Very, very nice, love the "scrapy" look : D
Fits perfectly in the games setting : )