PDA

View Full Version : What is a brief description of PVP in Xsyon?

Daedek
09-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Can I loot anyone, fully, after they're dead? What is the PVP system like on this shard? Can I attack in town? Do you get murder counts and become red after killing too many people? I just want some general information. Thanks.

MrDDT
09-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Can I loot anyone, fully, after they're dead? What is the PVP system like on this shard? Can I attack in town? Do you get murder counts and become red after killing too many people? I just want some general information. Thanks.

Good questions.

The idea is full loot, however, its not working right. I'm lucky if I can loot 1 item without it being bugged. I've reported it many times, its not just me its many people.
There is no shards, there is only 1 server. Its called FFA PVP, however, there are safe zones anywhere anytime. You cant attack a player in their safezone (totem area/clan area), but they can attack you.
There are currently no red or murder counts or going purple etc for killing people. No flagging no aggressor flags or anything. Anyone can attack anyone, no in game system to say you are bad for doing it............... YET. What is to come about this later is still up in the air. I dont like to talk about plans that are not put into place.

Right now its a true sandbox game, if you kill to many people nothing in game will call you a bad guy. Players might take up a cause to not trade with you, call you names, or even attack you on sight (or run from you on sight), but no system to say you are evil or bad.