PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for tribe

Rion
10-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Yet another one of these posts, but I guess that's not all that unusual in this forum section. Well to provide some more information.

I'm a new player, started about an hour ago. As I don't have any friends who play Xsyon I am looking for a few people to play with.

My online times are rather flexible, I can and likely will be online all around the clock, with average online times of 14 hours / day, how much of this time is spent in game remains to be seen of course. I am myself located in Central Europe (GMT+1) so my personal preference would be everything but early mornings local time. (I am unlikely to be around a whole lot from 3am to 11am)

I speak both german and english, I know a bit of latin as well, though that is unlikely to help me out a lot in online games ;)

As a new player I will likely have questions and I would be happy to find other players that not only help me with finding the answers for them, but also give me something to start with. A task, something to achieve. It's nice to have a game where you can go the path that you want to go, but it still is a sort of challenge and a lot of fun to have a goal and something to do.

As for my personal preferences I am the sort of player that loves to gather things. Logging, Foraging, Scavening, that's likely things that keep me interested for hours without end. I love collecting things and seeing stacks of them getting bigger and bigger. Building can be fun too, but I'm not so much the building type of person, as I quickly get bored by it. I also like far off places, with not a load of people around, not sure how many of those exist.

Either way, I hope there are some nice people out there that I could join in this world and have some fun with.

Best regards,
Rion

NorCalGooey
10-20-2011, 03:52 PM
We have a far out place, an awesome tribe, but we arent active right now. However, I am still playing, and live in a good area with lots of junk for scavenging. If you want to start a homestead out near me, just let me know :) I'm in zone 904 building a mansion homestead. I live a few hundred meters from where green mist will start damaging you.

As far as active tribes go, theres only two tribes really active, Pawnee and Xsyon Mercs (i think like 5 actives each).

Anyway, good luck on your search. Feel free to message me.

KeithStone
10-20-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm sending you a pm right now

NorCalGooey
10-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Server is having some issues. This hasn't happened in months.

You are bad luck :P

Haha, jk. Try to message me next time you get online. :)

KeithStone
10-20-2011, 04:36 PM
We have a far out place, an awesome tribe, but we arent active right now. However, I am still playing, and live in a good area with lots of junk for scavenging. If you want to start a homestead out near me, just let me know :) I'm in zone 904 building a mansion homestead. I live a few hundred meters from where green mist will start damaging you.

As far as active tribes go, theres only two tribes really active, Pawnee and Xsyon Mercs (i think like 5 actives each).

Anyway, good luck on your search. Feel free to message me.

I got my tribe back, so Apache is on the list - but it's just me however it won't be long before we have several actives again.

NorCalGooey
10-20-2011, 04:46 PM
Oh cool. Im glad you got Apache back, didn't want to see you have to restart.

Rion
10-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Thanks all, found a place ;)

Hope to see you around in game.