PDA

View Full Version : The Coliseum Round 3!

GuideRaguel
10-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Greetings Survivors!

We will be creating the Coliseum Arena battle once more, Can anyone knock AlexTaldren and MrDDT from there top spots?
If AlexTaldren and MrDDT are able to attend the Event then we will finally get an overall champion from the last 2 rounds!

We will be conducting the Event on the 10/23/2011 at 12pm PST.
At the Guide Arena located in Zone 978 - Position: 884 / 659

The event will be a PvP Arena battle.
Players will duel it out 1v1 in a tournament style system until we have an overall Champion.

No looting will be permitted during the event, and a large Prize will be given for the overall Champion and 2nd place.

Bring your best gear to the battle, and let the slaughter begin!

Good Luck.

NorCalGooey
10-22-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm sure people will actually show up to this one. It's mostly to do with the guide porting than anything else. No one wants to run all the way to a tournament. Lol

MrDDT
10-22-2011, 04:17 PM
I will be there. I will see if I can get Alex to go.

GuideMihr
10-23-2011, 09:26 AM
As a consolation prize we will give a special coloured cloth shirt, pant and shoes for every one taking part in the event! YOu can ask the colour you like more!! TO make it clear one shirt ,one pant and a pair of shoes for each player :) 277

edit: you can choose among all these colours: white - pink - red - orange - brown - yellow - grey - green - cyan - blue - violet - black.

Cassin
10-23-2011, 01:11 PM
This was really fun. Seeing so many people and getting to watch them fight. I even got to fight myself.

Thanks.

NorCalGooey
10-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Wow? I thought this was for next week.... who would have thought a tournament would be hosted with less than 24 hours to prepare?

I posted mine 5 days before the tournament date and got zero guide responses, and only one player response. Even spammed about it in global chat a few times.

So how many people showed up?

MrDDT
10-23-2011, 10:37 PM
12 or 13.
Dont worry, you would have lost.

Thanks Guides for having another event, it was fun.

Anytime I can stab China = fun event.

severin
10-24-2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks to Raguel and Mihr for a great event and thanks to the players who showed up. A good show indeed.

GuideRaguel
10-24-2011, 04:12 AM
Wow? I thought this was for next week.... who would have thought a tournament would be hosted with less than 24 hours to prepare?

I posted mine 5 days before the tournament date and got zero guide responses, and only one player response. Even spammed about it in global chat a few times.

So how many people showed up?

The best thing to do is simply PM myself and we can work together to organise an event hosted at your Tribe location.
Since starting these events, I have noticed that we get a better response from the community when we post an Event on the forums and just wait and see who turns up.

I would say that probably 50% of the players that turned up to last nights event probably didnt even know there was an event until i announced in-game 1 hour prior to the event.
I planned an event similar to your sometime ago, where I wanted players to PM me if they wanted to sign up for the tournament, and the only player that PM'd me was MrDDT.

So I would say that if you or any other player wants to plan an event at their tribe location, and would like Guide Input for announcements/planning/rewards then PM me on the forums and we can work together to help you Host.

Hope that helps a little.