PDA

View Full Version : planning to join but dont know about 15monthly

subX
12-26-2011, 01:34 AM
This is a interesting game but cant it be 10monthly. I still joining though. But people would join more if it was. Less then 15monthly
;)

Shaggy
12-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Sigh.. If Xsyon is supposed to be a game that goes in the direction it's players want it to, and when over 75% of the population feel that the sub price is a ripoff, why have we not seen the price go down? The game is, at best, worth 10 dollars a month. Granted, I do see this game being WELL worth the 15/month later down the line, but it simply is not there yet. When people see $15/month, they expect a fully optimized and well working engine that supports a completely feature rich game with no game breaking bugs/exploits, which Xsyon is neither. It will be some day, but I fear that day gets further and further down the horizon.

subX
12-26-2011, 07:03 AM
im fearing that when people see that 15monthly will scared people away. look at xbox360 i love it but paying just for multiplayer and monthly too is stealing from the public but not for me i stop playing xbox360 for a long time. hop they fix this problem.

Shaggy
12-26-2011, 01:13 PM
I may have overstated my frustrations, but I still think you should try the game. There is still lots and lots of fun to be had. Even if you only buy it and play for 1 month, it will still be well worth it :)

subX
12-26-2011, 03:01 PM
I may have overstated my frustrations, but I still think you should try the game. There is still lots and lots of fun to be had. Even if you only buy it and play for 1 month, it will still be well worth it :)
I completely agree. this game have potashion but some people will think that the Dev is raping them with a almost or still fixing some bugs game. i still like this game and i want it to go far but the monthly fee might destroyed it.:confused: