PDA

View Full Version : My world is not "refreshing"

Campagnoli
02-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Hello,

Im new in the game and realized that my world is not "refreshing" with customized structures made by players (terraform, builds, etc) and trees.

After log its ok, all loaded, but running a while, the trees, structures, etc not load anymore, just a "standard" terrain, like a singleplayer mode.

Whats the problem? Is my client?

Ty,

MrDDT
02-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure what causes that problem you should email - support@notorious-games.com with all that info and they can reply back better.

Campagnoli
02-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Ok, sended by email.
Ty for help MrDDT!

Kegan
02-08-2012, 12:29 AM
I have the same issue as you do, that is why i stopped playing before. I come back thinking maybe it would be better now but it is not. What video card do you have? (maybe that has something to do with it..IDK)

I am running a HIS Radeon HD 5830 i have all the new drivers and stuff and i don't have the issue with any other game i play.

Campagnoli
02-08-2012, 03:35 AM
I have the same issue as you do, that is why i stopped playing before. I come back thinking maybe it would be better now but it is not. What video card do you have? (maybe that has something to do with it..IDK)

I am running a HIS Radeon HD 5830 i have all the new drivers and stuff and i don't have the issue with any other game i play.

Well, mine is a ATI too, 4850.
But i dont think so is a video card problem, because the world dont display bugged, just "offline mode" style with original terrains, including i can "exploit" the private junk piles because i dont see players building blocking the way (however the tribe name show in my map).

Thats why i think is a load problem with server/client.

Kegan
02-08-2012, 08:23 AM
I sent in a support about it too just now maybe we can figure this out.

Xsyon
02-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the emails. I'm discussing this issue with another programmer tonight as it's something that happened frequently, then was mostly fixed, and now seems to have reared its ugly head agin. I will email you when we have some things to test specifically to solve this on the test server.

If anyone else encounters this, please email us as well.

Thanks!