PDA

View Full Version : Insights to Nomadic Play Style in Xsyon

Creator
04-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Not really a proper tutorial, I leave that to more talented people with more time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWBN6BJrGZk&context=C440d46dADvjVQa1PpcFNVCEO8pLDgoopySvtaoaQI 3PfaNFv4Dh0=

It isn't a flawless video and I would like to elaborate a little bit more on the topic with more videos at a later time.

cheers!

Willowhawk
04-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Good job on the video Creator =) I think there are many people who come into this game wondering if they can solo (be a nomad). This should help those people make an informed decision. I have always been a guild/tribe guy, but there is certainly an appeal for me being the lone wolf at times too.

tomduril
04-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Very nice :D - I played in that respect for some time - and probably will again - its just nice to see that Xsyon makes it possible to start with nothing and create all the tools from scratch :D

"The one that should not be named" killed me once quite far away from home - and i went back to the place just to find out that all the baskets I placed in that area were gone. So I started to create a mallet, chisel, pliers (sorting metal for the small sheet of metal), crafting knife, weaver, lasher ... just to be able to create some baskets :D

Once you have your forager tools - you can start from scratch - and this is fun - cause you can do it over and over again - and dont have to worry about beeing robbed :P

The things go - but the experience and knowlegde stays - and so does the entertainment :D