PDA

View Full Version : Are the new emails out yet.....

Pages : 1 [2]

Veldern
05-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Relandi wrote:

Aww you must feel so special Veld :laugh:

In other news, how'd that e-mail about Canadian drugs turn out?

>>
<< TBH I actually opened it just in case they were trying to be funny lol. It was regular spam so I deleted it :laugh: It was just really funny that it was the same spam message I mentioned in here at about the same time.

GaelicWarlord
05-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Just got my email in! Woohoo! I thought I preordered on the 31st, but I think my actual transaction date was the 1st of April.

Zennoya
05-17-2010, 02:40 AM
2nd April still nothing. Checked spam folder too. Next wave probably :)

Ferigad
05-17-2010, 03:22 AM
Well have fun guy´s , i will sit here at the side of the playfield and wave to you! Just dont forget me! :/ *sniff,wavewave* Still a long time to the 10th May ;)

DonViper
05-17-2010, 03:52 AM
I got the mail but now im not home so i cant play :(

Shastra
05-17-2010, 07:07 AM
weird...I ordered April 1st but did not get an email..guess I'm still waiting.

Zennoya
05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
From what i know there was over 60 ppl preordered at 1st April, so a bit much for a wave. Maybe not all of those were into last wave.

Ferigad
05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Also dont forget the timezone, seems like the Server works with California time so if you are somewhere in the EU or Asien, at late times it can be changed the date from 31th to the 1st couse of the timezone ^^

If i Order as example at 3 o´cloak in the morning, 1st April, Europe Time, GMT +1 , i order it with californiatime at 31th March, somewhere around 10 o´cloak or so.. .^^

sicarius
05-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Ferigad wrote:

Well have fun guy´s , i will sit here at the side of the playfield and wave to you! Just dont forget me! :/ *sniff,wavewave* Still a long time to the 10th May ;)

I'm crying with you, may 9th.

Silifaira
05-17-2010, 02:12 PM
One of the ones that ordered on the 1st. I keep hitting refresh on my email, and no email yet!

TheEnthalpyKid
05-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Ordered April 2nd, recieved an invite today around 5 pm Est. :woohoo:

Zarma
05-17-2010, 04:02 PM
3 more days \\o/

Hammon
05-17-2010, 07:10 PM
<- April 2nd preorder, invite received today

EmyLightsaber
05-17-2010, 08:38 PM
May 5th pre-order, only just now found out about this section of the forums and received access to this part.

terrorfied
05-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Hammon wrote:

<- April 2nd preorder, invite received today

Tomorrow may be may day then....

Uffda
05-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Well, the days goes fast now until the 27th of April.

Just hope that not all beta testers will leave before I enter. Nothing worse then testing a game without tester to share with.

Reese
05-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Uffda wrote:

Well, the days goes fast now until the 27th of April.

Just hope that not all beta testers will leave before I enter. Nothing worse then testing a game without tester to share with.
Me and my crew will be there to test with you know worries my friend :)

drake1980
05-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Ordered april 3rd recived email sometime probly yesterday my time its 2 am over here now

Zheo
05-18-2010, 12:09 AM
ordered April 3rd and got invite sometime last night i think.. too bad the game doesnt run for some reason tho :(

Zennoya
05-18-2010, 12:19 AM
2nd April here, and email with installer came this night (at midnight GMT+2). Im installing it now :D

Luculus
05-18-2010, 01:42 AM
Got mine too. April 2nd here. Woot! :) D/Ling now.

DonViper
05-18-2010, 02:16 AM
i cant wait to get home and start downloading but still a while til til home

Zennoya
05-18-2010, 03:31 AM
For all interested ppl:
At this moment installer size is about 2 mb. And durning instalation it downloads about 3,5Gb.

Paradox
05-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Almost to my second account :P

Derek
05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm in. Ordered on April 1st. Charged on April 4th.

Zarma
05-18-2010, 01:14 PM
You just got in today Derek? Or have you not checked your email recently? That means we're either on April 2nd (which I saw a post about yesterday, so I'm guessing 3rd or 4th). I'm going to be in some time this week :D

Derek
05-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Got in yesterday.

Ferigad
05-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Hmm so...April beginn is mostly done? How long until we reach May? oh please great Admin Xsyon, God of the Old Lands! Hear our prays for a "all in" move on the preorderers and forgive us our sins! Well it was worht a try! ;)

Zarma
05-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Ferigad wrote:

Hmm so...April beginn is mostly done? How long until we reach May? oh please great Admin Xsyon, God of the Old Lands! Hear our prays for a "all in" move on the preorderers and forgive us our sins! Well it was worht a try! ;)

At this rate, like a month or something.

Ferigad
05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
i still hope not, if they should keep at june 15th , there should be all in at 1th june. *prays to the admin gods!*

Zarma
05-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Ferigad wrote:

i still hope not, if they should keep at june 15th , there should be all in at 1th june. *prays to the admin gods!*

I... Doubt that. But err- sure, whatever keeps your hopes up :D.

ghostikailo
05-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Well I pre-ordered on apirl 12th, and I have not been let in yet. That guys estimate of a month sounds right. Unless they find out there is nothing wrong with the server. :(

sicarius
05-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I hate to put a damper on any one's dreams but honestly this game is not going to be released this summer. They are still running server stability patches, and they haven't even let in half of the pre-orders.

All of us pre-orders will be lucky to get in by the end of the summer, maybe mid to late august. They have no features except for the four most basic ones. They can't figure out if they want terraforming to be extremely limited or just cripplingly limited, they have crafting to the point where its basics are good now they have to expand monumentally on it, and the resource gathering is still bugged, though this seems to be one of the issues they are focusing on right now.

I think the devs are doing a great job, and have made a great base for a great game. Not to mention they are working tirelessly every day almost to get this game out, but they have grossly under estimated producing a polished, playable game.

I've been in several beta and alpha tests, and this game is still in a mid to late alpha stage. A beta test is supposed to be a nearly finished game with most if not all features included and only needs to be balanced and tweaked, and we all know xsyon is not any of these things yet.

Don't get me wrong, this game has more potential than any game I have seen yet to date, and I still remain enthralled by the possibility of playing it, however the dream of this thing being finished in a month or two is no less than a delusion. In other words buckle up kiddies were in for the long haul.

Ferigad
05-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Well you just forget one component here....

Sure it could be that the game still needs a long devolpment phase, but honestly, i dont think they will push it to long in the future the release and they are allready working on other parts from what i read.

Yes, it could be better if it devolope longer, nothin to say about that, but the Company behind Xsyon isnt Blizzard or Bioware when it comes to the point "Finances" , there could be still a sooner launch that people except couse of a simple prob...money shortage. Dont get me wrong, i hope they got enough from it and they can make a good devoloped game, but in that case it was a tactical error to make allready a "maybe" release date, couse many websides make articles, people read it and think "oh cool release june 15th" and so on and you got allready a image damage by push a date forward and forward.

And yes i KNOW it is not a fixed release date but simply try to tell this the other 2000 preorders except of the 100-200 pre orderes that are active in that Forum. And even this 200 ppl there are some that are frustrated from pushing release dates and seeing nothing new. Thats buisnes, the central point. You can devolope a game, but if you take to long time (like jumpgate evolution) you loose the community, if you devolope it to short and bring out a half finished game, you also loose community.

And the prob is, frankly, that they make them allready pressure by there first announce of a "that could be a release date" poste that begann early this year. And now most articles in the WWW say a release date at May 15th. I allready see 2 websides that announced Xsyon is allready Released couse they didnt see that xsyon push the release more and more. You see, there is allready some kind of pressure and maybe damage, who knows....thats the point.

I really say, take your time for devolope, but honestly, dont take to mutch time or you simply lose people in a long-shot. So i still think a release in the next 2-3 months is realistic because otherwise...it could damage the game more then benefit it if they keep devoloping.

Ciik
05-19-2010, 12:25 PM
sicarius wrote:

I hate to put a damper on any one's dreams but honestly this game is not going to be released this summer.

Will be watching the June 15th date.

Jadzia
05-19-2010, 12:48 PM
I hope the game won't launch in an unfinished state. The June 15th launch is very unlikely, if all of the features are coded and they only need to be switched on then a launch in late July-August is possible.

When will all of the preorders get into the game, thats another question. A lot of people preordered at the beginning of March, and they are all in now...my guess is that the process will speed up, and everyone will be ingame in a month.

Relandi
05-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Jadzia wrote:

I hope the game won't launch in an unfinished state. The June 15th launch is very unlikely, if all of the features are coded and they only need to be switched on then a launch in late July-August is possible.

Even if they are "done and ready to be switched on" - that in itself shows they are untested by a larger population.

I would already call that unfinished i.e "not done, and not ready to be switched on" because of the countless unforeseeable issues that arise when running untested feature with untested feature with a varying degree of players online.

I find it hilarious people are clinging to the idea that the AI and everything simply needs to be "turned on". I can promise you it will not be that simple, and judging by the history with unforeseen issues already, I'd say I'm not far off the mark.

(Note: not directed at you, Jadzia, don't want you going all 'rah rah' - just replying to something you've touched on.)

Jadzia
05-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Relandi wrote:

Jadzia wrote:

Even if they are "done and ready to be switched on" - that in itself shows they are untested by a larger population.

I would already call that unfinished i.e "not done, and not ready to be switched on" because of the countless unforeseeable issues that arise when running untested feature with untested feature with a varying degree of players online.

I find it hilarious people are clinging to the idea that the AI and everything simply needs to be "turned on". I can promise you it will not be that simple, and judging by the history with unforeseen issues already, I'd say I'm not far off the mark.

(Note: not directed at you, Jadzia, don't want you going all 'rah rah' - just replying to something you've touched on.)
I agree with you, the features will need a lot of testing...if they were tested in a single-player environment, then 2-3 months of multiplayer testing may be enough. Thats why I guessed a late July-August launch...if the features aren't coded or tested yet it can be much more. And the 2-3 months is an optimistic estimation, if there are unexpected problems (which usually happens with softwares) then again it may be much more.

Cunk
05-19-2010, 03:46 PM
I think it's a good idea for people to temper their expectations and prepare for the chance (likely IMO too) that this game won't be released on June 15 or even longer.

But I wouldn't judge the game design based on the current features available for testing. Don't assume that everything is as the developers want right now.

Sure, terraforming is a bit kludgey at the moment. Xsyon even admitted it was a feature originally intended as a tool for map repairs and at the last minute they decided to leave it for the players. So naturally the interface and mechanisms aren't going to be designed with players in mind but I think it's safe to assume they will be developing this feature.

Look at me, defending this game when I was one of the people who didn't even think it was real.

Ferigad
05-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Dont get me wrong, my poste was not to attack the game, just to make that clear. It was simply a show on the other side of the medal. Sure i would also wish to see a shiny finished game but honestly.

No Game ever launches shiny and ready, not in a time where gamedesign has become so complicated that there will be always unforseen bugs or else at a launch. I wish for myself a finished game with it´s basic features that are anounced, but i dont wish to see that the game looses it´s integrity couse of pushed release dates and the feeling to take all the time of the world to make it finish....sure a hard-core of the community will always stay but it should be the target that stay everyone , thats what i mean. Honestly, i think it will seriously damage the game image if they push the release date over July 15th , max. August 15th.

Llorkt
05-19-2010, 04:59 PM
When it gets out, no matter when, and no matter if only hardcore are left, and that then, it kicks ass, crowd will rush back in.

Ferigad
05-19-2010, 06:49 PM
Dont count on that Llorkt, the crowd has a long memory if it comes down to this and integrity/image are still a important thing on a free market.

But i think we are a little bit away from the topic! :D so, who are the next lucky ppl that got in? 3th April? 4th? :D

terrorfied
05-19-2010, 07:17 PM
3rd april and im still not in

Zarma
05-19-2010, 08:04 PM
terrorfied wrote:

That's weird sense April 2nd got in a few days ago.

Ah! Good, Notorious games took a great step here. Instead of promising a month forward they skipped to August, which is at least much more realistic. I'm glad to see they didn't leave people hanging lol, I'm happy that they gave us the truth early (although I'm sure none of us actually expected June 15th)

zephar123
05-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Zarma wrote:

terrorfied wrote:

Ah! Good, Notorious games took a great step here. Instead of promising a month forward they skipped to August, which is at least much more realistic. I'm glad to see they didn't leave people hanging lol, I'm happy that they gave us the truth early (although I'm sure none of us actually expected June 15th)

I personally am really glad they were smart enough to change the date ahead of time. While personally I assumed June 15th was not going happen, their are those players that freak out and go nuts even if handwriting is clearly on the wall.

Zarma
05-19-2010, 08:24 PM
There was the refund guy who said he took his money back because it wasn't coming out June 15th. Meh, they might as well give us a realistic release date, that way people know what they're buying in to. I'm patient, I'm glad that soon I'll be in to test it, and that just means I'll be able to see the new features as they're implemented. August 15th sounds good to me, we'll see where it is by then.

terrorfied
05-19-2010, 08:35 PM
April 3rd and now in

lilxenobean
05-20-2010, 06:41 PM
11th of may... got some time to waste till email

Ferigad
05-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Well he sayed 2/3 are allready in, so we are the last 1/3! Hurray! :D

Relandi
05-20-2010, 07:24 PM
Let us hope for a big ol' weekend wave of invites..!

You can do it, Jooky! ;)

zephar123
05-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Relandi wrote:

Let us hope for a big ol' weekend wave of invites..!

You can do it, Jooky! ;)

yeah!!! :woohoo: what he said ;)

zasdman
05-20-2010, 09:08 PM
zephar123 wrote:

Zarma wrote:

terrorfied wrote:

I personally am really glad they were smart enough to change the date ahead of time. While personally I assumed June 15th was not going happen, their are those players that freak out and go nuts even if handwriting is clearly on the wall.

Under Promise and over Deliver... :)

sicarius
05-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Zarma wrote:

terrorfied wrote:

Called it. Haven't seen the post myself but heard about it. I knew that it was unrealistic to release that early. But keep up the good work, and I hope to see a shiny product at the end of this. I'm still very optimistic.

Modru Kinslayer
05-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Back on topic - preordered April 5th. got my email last night at about 11:30. Be in game as soon as I get off work and pick up beer.

Edited for ya Whorlok. Just woke up and saw the email...was a bit off when I threw that post up =/.

Whorlok
05-21-2010, 04:02 AM
What?..preorder 07.may.2010?...i am now angry..and when a Bavarian is angry he drinks beer....grr.waiting..waiting..waiting!..I have 09.april ordered!..i would hunt BUGS...and my Clan is waiting for Infos...grr

Greetings Whorlok(Leader MMO-Xsyon)

Modru Kinslayer
05-21-2010, 04:05 AM
Edited for "not-quite-awakedness" above ya, there, Whorlok... :blush:

Vandarix
05-21-2010, 05:56 AM
my email showed up in my junk email folder heh keep an eye out.

Copacetic
05-21-2010, 07:31 AM
I ordered April 10th and I just got in.

Reese
05-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Copacetic wrote:

Nice i ordered 15th,ill be in soon .

land22
05-21-2010, 07:42 AM
Who can i contact if i think i was missed or did not recieve email.

I ordered April 5th and have not seen anything.

beerface
05-21-2010, 08:58 AM
I ordered April 7th and I just got invite!

Reese
05-21-2010, 09:40 AM
Reese wrote:

Copacetic wrote:

Nice i ordered 15th,ill be in soon .

April 15th just got my invite :)

Ferigad
05-21-2010, 10:34 AM
May 10th! And got my invite! :D

Gypsy
05-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Ferigad wrote:

May 10th as well but I havent gotten mine =(

Hawk
05-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Gypsy wrote:

Ferigad wrote:

Guessing Ferigad means APR not MAY

Edit, but his join date is 10 May… hmm if that’s true where is my invite :P

Kunra
05-21-2010, 11:26 AM
Hawk wrote:

Gypsy wrote:

Ferigad wrote:

Guessing Ferigad means APR not MAY

Edit, but his join date is 10 May… hmm if that’s true where is my invite :P

Pretty sure he was joking. I pre-ordered may 3rd and have no invaite. Think we are still a week away from getting in.

Zarma
05-21-2010, 12:12 PM
I think there's an error going on with the group of people who ordered on the fifth of April... Would be my luck. One guy said he didn't get in, but my friend just sent me a PM saying that hes in, and he preordered on the 13th.

Relandi
05-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Pre-ordered April 10th - PM.

I got my invite at May 21, 2010 7:27:22 AM.

Nevitt
05-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Ok looks like they are doing a big invite push. I just got my email this morning, I preordered on april 20th.

roybunch
05-22-2010, 07:15 AM
In as well. Ordered the 20th of April.

crowmag
05-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Got mine 22nd april

Munion
05-22-2010, 09:41 AM
April 22nd here too and I'm in!!!!!!!

pid73
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Yeah, it seems everybody is getting in now!
this is excellent because it seems that we are in the next phase of testing and stability isn't a problem anymore :)
I hope mobs will be added soon so we can start kill animals and stuff...

mkaton
05-22-2010, 11:47 AM
So close-April 26 should be soon...

zephar123
05-22-2010, 12:24 PM
pid73 wrote:

Yeah, it seems everybody is getting in now!
this is excellent because it seems that we are in the next phase of testing and stability isn't a problem anymore :)
I hope mobs will be added soon so we can start kill animals and stuff...

from looks of it I might be in next week :cheer: .

I was hoping do some bug finding today as I had time, but knew it would be insane if I got in today lol.

Appreciate everyone stating the dates, so I can see it getting up to may where I am at :P .

Nevitt
05-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Yeah god luck mkaton. Yesterday they were only up to April 13 and today up to the 22nd. Maybe you will get in tomorrow.

moclovris
05-22-2010, 12:28 PM
Got my email, woooooot

zephar123
05-22-2010, 12:33 PM
moclovris wrote:

Got my email, woooooot

WOW! what date are you, who knows :woohoo: they may keep adding today I better go get work I need done instead of staring at these forums and posting :P .

Gypsy
05-22-2010, 12:36 PM
All us late comers will be getting in rather quickly. Seems as if most people pre-ordered early on, at least the majority, and so with fewer numbers left we will see larger jumps in dates!

ghostikailo
05-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I ORDERED THE 12TH APIRL IM INSDEQadfrws

Relandi
05-22-2010, 02:55 PM
ghostikailo wrote:

I think this guy just broke his keyboard in joy.

zephar123
05-22-2010, 03:20 PM
Relandi wrote:

ghostikailo wrote:

I think this guy just broke his keyboard in joy.

:laugh:

Arcturus
05-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Just a quick heads up.
I Just saw my in box flash with my Xsyon invite.
I preorderd on the 26th of April.

mkaton
05-23-2010, 08:07 AM
Confirmed-downloading now--ordered april 26

zephar123
05-23-2010, 08:40 AM
mkaton wrote:

Confirmed-downloading now--ordered april 26

thanks for the update its getting closer and closer =).

Shirk
05-23-2010, 08:49 AM
I pre-ordered on the 27th and just got my email.

Dark515
05-23-2010, 11:29 AM
*Taps Foot*
C'MON MAY 16th! :dry:

zasdman
05-23-2010, 02:21 PM
come on just a little more....

Transaction Date: 05-14-am

EmyLightsaber
05-24-2010, 03:10 AM
May 5th here, still waiting just a little longer...

Kunra
05-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Pre-ordered May 3rd, got invite ttoday.

EmyLightsaber
05-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Just received my own e-mail.

Mims44
05-24-2010, 08:27 AM
pre ordered may 8th, downloading it now.

antman
05-24-2010, 08:55 AM
ordered may 10th fingers crossed not long to wait now

DonViper
05-24-2010, 09:39 AM
read the Xsyon update sticky last page

sicarius
05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Ok so... my pc was down all week end due to hardware updates and the issues that come along with that. Some new parts were not compatible and that took all week end to fix. Just got email last night, am completing a hard drive format and driver reinstalls and will be in game hopefully by late tonight or tomorrow evening.

zasdman
05-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Ordered 5-14 and just got Email

Dark515
05-26-2010, 01:57 PM
I ordered on May 16th... haven't gotten the E-mail yet, but I've been playing since the weekend :P

Relandi
05-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Dark515 wrote:

I ordered on May 16th... haven't gotten the E-mail yet, but I've been playing since the weekend :P

HACKER!!

YOUR CLAN IS FULL OF- wait.. shit.

Dark515
05-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Relandi wrote:

Dark515 wrote:

I ordered on May 16th... haven't gotten the E-mail yet, but I've been playing since the weekend

HACKER!!

YOUR CLAN IS FULL OF- wait.. shit.

Just got my email! Yay?!?! :blink:

Boondox
05-27-2010, 12:18 PM
may 20th and im in.