PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill Round 5 - 2012/04/29 - 12pm PST

GuideRaguel
04-26-2012, 04:35 AM
King of the Hill Round 5
Greetings Survivors!

We will be creating the King of the Hill battle!
We will be conducting the Event on the 04/29/2012 at 12pm PST.
At the Guide Arena located in Zone 978 - You will be teleported to the Event.

This will be Round 5 of the King of the Hill Series.

The event will be a PvP Arena battle.
The last person that can stay king of the hill wins.

Looting will be permitted during the event, and a large Prize will be given for the overall Champion!

Bring your best gear to the battle, and let the slaughter begin!

Good Luck.

MrDDT
04-29-2012, 11:06 AM
Can't wait. I love these events.
Go team IS!

Creator
04-29-2012, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXnsmOaQIss

Congrats to ThunXa! Sorry that part of the video is me running away... occurs when being chased by axe murderers ^^.

Tesla
04-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the sweet video Creator! Love the soundtrack. Only gripe is that I was the dude chasing you using up "alot" of my energy. I thought you were a participant. It is all good as I had a blast at the event and want to congratulate my friend, ThunXa, for being King of the Hill!

With the coming patch that will introduce more balance to our world, PvPers and PvEers may just have that sandbox of their dreams after all.

Hartley/Brees

MrDDT
04-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Nice video. Good fights people. Grats ThunXa.

Creator
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks for the sweet video Creator! Love the soundtrack. Only gripe is that I was the dude chasing you using up "alot" of my energy. I thought you were a participant. It is all good as I had a blast at the event and want to congratulate my friend, ThunXa, for being King of the Hill!

With the coming patch that will introduce more balance to our world, PvPers and PvEers may just have that sandbox of their dreams after all.

Hartley/Brees

Well Hartley, from what I experienced while trying to record, and what most can see in the video is you standing there off to the side a good portion of the time, while the others were fighting. You were not the player chasing me, as i was running to you when that player was chasing me. If anything you might gripe I was attracting attention to you. However there was no rules against this given by the guides, but if anyone else feels my recording of the event was disruptive more than happy to stop.

cheers,

Creator

Willowhawk
04-29-2012, 06:03 PM
HAHAHA nice video Creator! Your energy never goes down, must be from all that traveling you do :D Wish I could have been there, that looked like a blast!!

Shill
04-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Nice video, nice event! Grats thunXa! :)

China
04-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Fun video Creator! I hate that the "camera crew" got killed in the end. Being a journalist is dangerous work - maybe next time you could get a Press Pass before the war..err...event. :)

China

Creator
04-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Thank you for the compliments guys.

thunXa
04-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Thanks guys.

Sorry for killing you Creator but i didnt see you were the camera man :)

tomduril
05-02-2012, 02:30 AM
Come on ThunXa - he was naked and carrying 3 grass bundles :)

Thats looks to me like a "Press pass" - anyhow if the target is to be "last man standing" - killing the press seems to be the only way to forfill the goal :)

Great video Creator!! And gratz on your surviving skills :)

Qwerty
05-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Nice video creator.

Who was the guy that seem to jump in a lot later from the platform on video, looks like a bit of cheating going on there???

MrDDT
05-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Nice video creator.

Who was the guy that seem to jump in a lot later from the platform on video, looks like a bit of cheating going on there???

I was the last to jump as the combat people, Creator was the last to jump.

I went when the guide said was time to go.