PDA

View Full Version : Questions of Week 04/30 through 05/06

GuideRaguel
04-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Please Post your Questions to the Developers Below...

Thank you.

thunXa
04-30-2012, 11:21 PM
From the last statement about shields in february and about the combat changes - are they ready to be implemented?

Parry is not worth much do be used in combat.

So i think it should be on a higher priority to add some kind of defense into combat.

Will there be any changes on parry? Like parry with 1 weapon and at the same time hit with the other weapon?
Also about shields, will they just have a passive use or also a active?
The reallity is that your able to block/parry and still beeing able to hit with the weapon at the other hand.

Sorry i might been watching to much Spartacus :)

raven
05-02-2012, 05:58 PM
With the patch we have well known players bragging in chat that they are maxed on most all skills except fire building and won't be losing any of their skills since you only lose skills when something else raises. They lock the few skills they have below 100 and they never lose anything. My first question is how did you allow this to happen in the first place and the 2nd question is what do you intend to do to correct it? They get to keep all their skills at 100 while the rest of us have caps? Are the rest of us supposed to continue to pay monthly fees while being unable to hope to ever get to their level? With the system in its current state, they could quit today and the rest of us could continue to play for 10 years and we could never hope to get anywhere near where they currently are. How exactly is that fair to everyone else?

MOD Edit:
The discussion that followed, was moved to the following thread.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/8283-Raven-Question-from-Weekly-Questions-thread.

This thread is for Questions only,

Thank you.

Hodo
05-03-2012, 06:40 AM
With the next update now on deck, will this mean the coming of crops and food from animals other than fish?

Shields, are they going to be passive in otherwords have a hitbox that is there so if I hit the shield I hit THE shield. Or are they going to be an additional bit of armour that just adds encumberance?