PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Skills, Stats and Quests Patch

Xsyon
05-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Please post feedback for the latest major patch here.

Please keep the feedback related to specific changes and bugs with the current patch and keep the feedback clear and concise.

We primarily want to catch any problems or balance issues and fix them quickly.

A separate thread will be open for suggestions and discussion.

Thanks!

Qwerty
05-02-2012, 09:55 AM
First problem: My Norton anti-virus 360 hates your xsyon.exe program and keeps removing it when launching. Sorted it out eventually myself after a bit of swearing, but this might be affected by other anti-virus systems no doubt. Perhaps you need to tell them all what nice guys you are and get the executable programs certified. :)

Shill
05-02-2012, 03:56 PM
I am unable at this time to adjust my stats at all. Regardless of whether I try to adjust one stat one point or all of my stats tons of points, I get the message "Invalid Adjustment" and it cancels.

I'm not raising anything above 90 and have no points left at the top when done. I've tried 6-7 time now with no luck using many variations. I emailed support already with the information as well.

Thanks!

Willowhawk
05-02-2012, 09:38 PM
First problem: My Norton anti-virus 360 hates your xsyon.exe program and keeps removing it when launching. Sorted it out eventually myself after a bit of swearing, but this might be affected by other anti-virus systems no doubt. Perhaps you need to tell them all what nice guys you are and get the executable programs certified. :)
I dumped Norton anti virus years ago because it's a hog and always seems to hate games. I've been using AVG anti virus free version for years now and never have a problem with anything. Did I mention it's free =)

Shill
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
I am unable at this time to adjust my stats at all. Regardless of whether I try to adjust one stat one point or all of my stats tons of points, I get the message "Invalid Adjustment" and it cancels.

I'm not raising anything above 90 and have no points left at the top when done. I've tried 6-7 time now with no luck using many variations. I emailed support already with the information as well.

Thanks!

Mine resolved on it's own. Went about playing normally, 20mins later, tried it again and it worked. No idea why!

Qwerty
05-03-2012, 08:00 AM
I dumped Norton anti virus years ago because it's a hog and always seems to hate games. I've been using AVG anti virus free version for years now and never have a problem with anything. Did I mention it's free =)

All anti-software systems have a free service for just browsing and so on. You pay though even with AVG for maximum protection for anti-intrusion etc. They're all comparative, Norton might slow your computer down sightly, but all of them very effective in what they're supposed to do. I got around this by running in Admin mode otherwise you have to tell the software, program by program that it's safe.

To be fair to Norton, this is rare for it to raise the alarm so I suspect it's all part of Notorious Games evil world domination plot to make us give up our real life and become completely addicted to their game.

Although I think it's already happened with me :)

Deacon
05-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Considering that animal breeding was 'tweeked' with this patch as well...I'll comment here on it.

The small ones are way too aggressive, and some are too small most as well (a baby raccoon the size of a cockroach).....not sure how they expect to get big, if they attack as relentless as they do, even when taken down to 1/4 health, they run off but immediatley return. I've just had to kill 5 baby deer, because they would'nt runaway ( a total waste...and prevents conservation). Mabe they should have to reach a certain age at which they have a chance, before they become agressive ?

Thanks

Shill
05-07-2012, 08:43 AM
We are currently unable to set woodcrafting items as goals for CRAFTING quests. It appears to work just fine for collecting ones. Believe this has been reported to support and guides, but wanted to post it here as well.

Also, not sure if this is because of the recent patch or was like this before, but you cannot currently choose Forestry as a starting skill when creating a character

Drevar
05-08-2012, 05:12 AM
The issue with clicks not registering after a craft is even worse now after the May 7 client patch. After completing a crafting action, it takes 2-3 seconds to be able to add a material component to the crafting window. If you right click the material or tool before that, nothing happens and you have to click again. It isn't just the clicking, trying to drag the material into the crafting slot also doesn't stick, so somehow the crafting process is taking far too much time and locking out the next craft process steps. Other actions are possible during that "delay" so it is specific to crafting, it seems.

MrDDT
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM
The issue with clicks not registering after a craft is even worse now after the May 7 client patch. After completing a crafting action, it takes 2-3 seconds to be able to add a material component to the crafting window. If you right click the material or tool before that, nothing happens and you have to click again. It isn't just the clicking, trying to drag the material into the crafting slot also doesn't stick, so somehow the crafting process is taking far too much time and locking out the next craft process steps. Other actions are possible during that "delay" so it is specific to crafting, it seems.

To go more on this, is that if you have 3 items you have to use (mats) to craft something.
You click 1, 2, 3. Craft. It starts crafting. Its done crafting. You click mat 1, mat 2, mat 3. Mat 2, and mat 3 go into the crafting toolbox but mat 1 didnt get into it like it was never clicked. So you end up clicking 1 extra time.

thunXa
05-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Yepp.

To go more into that :P :

Its due the change that every action is giving expierence.
Before it was only on expierence gain after the "few" needed actions.