PDA

View Full Version : Steal Our Baskets Please.

Willowhawk
05-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Steal Our Baskets........Please!

I miss the days when I could run around Xsyon looking for baskets I could plunder. Seems the developers thought that locking containers on public land was a good idea. I disagree wholeheartedly.

So Raven Moon is giving new players a chance to experience the thrill of thievery!

That's right, steal our baskets, We Dare You!!

We have placed 15 public baskets around the world with lots of valuable goodies. If you have what it takes to find them, (Always a catch) their yours. Yes they are hidden! =)

This is not a treasure hunt, it is a chance for the weary traveler (Thief) to happen upon or find (steal) some nice stuff. There will be no further hints or help in any way. There is no time limit.

Locations
They are not stuffed under piles of logs, or inside our tribe, they are out in the open and spread out all around the lake and hills in 15 different zones. They may be hidden behind rocks, in a clump of trees or in the mist of a water fall. They are not sitting on top of a rock or in an open field but you will see them if you happen upon them.

These will not be easy to find.

Here is a description of what you might find.
The baskets are labeled “Raven Moon” 1 through 15. Most will have medium to Supreme quality items. Some have multiple items. Here is a basic list.

1. Master Quality Razor Saw Scalper - Stolen!
2. Master Quality Patamon Saw Axe
3. Supreme Quality PXM Bat - Stolen!
4. 5 Piece Tailoring Tool Set. - Stolen by Fyrex!! 11/2/2012
5. 14 Piece Tool Set with High Q Saw and Hammer.
6. Master Quality Hellhole Deathbone Cuisse - Stolen!
7. 13 Piece Carson Deerbone Armor Set. - Stolen! Yeni managed to find err Steal this one =)
8. Authentic Mr. Xsyon 2012 Outfit complete with Smoking Jacket (http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthread.php/8293-Mr.-amp-Mrs.-Xsyon-2012/page2). That's right, now even regular people can look like a star!
9. A 13 Piece Set of Tallec Bearbone Armor. Stolen! by Dang!
10. Master Quality Artisen Trappers Saw.
Baskets #11 through 15 will be mystery baskets just to keep it interesting. Could be empty, could have something very cool! ;)

Stolen!!

Basket #11 has been STOLEN. Betty_White confessed to the theft in global. Congratulation to Betty_White on stealing the Mason Granite roof and wall blueprints. :D

12. Stolen by Severin!

13. Stolen!

If you find any of these baskets you are welcome to post your findings here.
We will then mark the item as STOLEN!
I will try to make rounds about once a week to see if any are missing. If so I will also post those as stolen.

*Disclaimer: Posting your findings here is not an admission of guilt and no criminal charges will be filed.
*2nd Disclaimer: Raven Moon reserves the right to kill any player caught in the act of stealing their stuff!

Creator
05-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Haha this is very cool, I am glad to see more players participating in making events for others. This is the type of stuff which builds a community and makes a game enjoyable for others. *high five.

joexxxz
05-22-2012, 05:45 AM
@ prokop15.

Prokop15 there is one basket for you to find. If you do, don't be scared to look inside for your presents :)

Qwerty
05-22-2012, 05:49 AM
So that's what you were up to last night pulling the cart along? ;)

Well done Willow, that's a brilliant idea!

Willowhawk
05-22-2012, 08:03 AM
So that's what you were up to last night pulling the cart along? ;)

Well done Willow, that's a brilliant idea!

You caught me :p That was about one third of the way through my journey around the lake, it took me another 3 to 4 hours to get back to camp lol.

MrDDT
05-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Great event Willow. Props to putting it out.

Yeni
05-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Nice Event. Ill be on the look for those baskets, Hoping for a bone armour set.

Snakepit
05-23-2012, 02:47 AM
I love this the event. Good work Willowhack.

vexxed
05-23-2012, 07:34 AM
thank you willow! very nice idea

Azzym
05-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Excellent idea, will be nice to go on a treasurehunt. How will you keep us informed of what baskets that has been found?

Riverspirit
05-24-2012, 03:34 PM
Has anyone found any of Willow's baskets yet? Please post the basket number here if you do, then we can post the lucky winners(thieves)! There are 15 of them, somebody must have found one by now.... :confused:. Happy Hunting!! Remember, posting here will not be construed as an admission of guilt.

Yeni
05-24-2012, 06:23 PM
I havent found one.... Are they in the open, or inside some willow trees?

Willowhawk
05-24-2012, 07:16 PM
I havent found one.... Are they in the open, or inside some willow trees?
No the baskets are not out in the open. (May want to read the description again) That would be too easy and it really wouldn't be stealing if we just left them out in the open for anyone to grab :p

OK I said I would give no hints, but..... Some baskets will certainly be easier to see in the winter. ;)

(Not all)

Willowhawk
05-29-2012, 09:12 PM
STOLEN!

Basket #11 Has been STOLEN. Betty_White confessed to the theft in global chat.

Congratulation to Betty_White
on theft of the Mason Granite roof and wall blueprints. :D

Still 14 Baskets to find! (Steal)

Riverspirit
06-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Stolen!!

I just went on a little trek around the lake to check on Willow's baskets. 11 baskets remain, untouched and still hidden. Some of them were so hidden I had to clear trees to get to them. :p They are clear now. 3 of the baskets were no longer there, or I just couldn't find them, lol. Those 3 baskets were:

#3 Zone 780
#6 Zone 815
#13 Zone 978

The two baskets with Bone Armor sets are still there, among other nice prizes!

Willow says the sneaky little thieves will be reckoned with... :rolleyes:

ryanargu
06-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Every basket I come across I get my hopes up thinking it will be one of the Raven Moon's.. locked :(

The lock should break or unlock after 50 days of inactivity.. I see baskets nearly everywhere AND NO WAY TO OPEN THEM!

Fyrex
06-15-2012, 07:26 AM
don't worry Ryan soon baskets that are not on tribe land will be open to all :)

ryanargu
06-15-2012, 12:02 PM
don't worry Ryan soon baskets that are not on tribe land will be open to all :)
Is that coming with the totem decay patch? :O

p.s. Just saw you in game, north west near Sugarpine.. but you didn't see me! hehe

Yeni
06-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Ryan, yea with the totem decay patch, All bins not on tribe land become public.

Riverspirit
06-22-2012, 10:30 AM
I went on another basket run last night, and the 9 baskets that were there 12 days ago still remain, contents intact. If this keeps up, Willow might have to hand out hints... :confused: or not :confused: Have fun searching. :rolleyes:

Fyrex
11-02-2012, 06:35 PM
heh, hey guys. I just found Basket #4 :) Guess there are still baskets out there ;) Thanks for the tools.

Willowhawk
11-02-2012, 06:37 PM
WOW I guess I hid that one pretty good :D Grats Fyrex!!

unclean666
11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Funny cause I found #9 last night.......thanks for makeing me have to carry around another bone set for a few hours.I thought I would take it and give to a new guy.

Willowhawk
11-03-2012, 11:35 AM
WOW 3 baskets found 6 months after they were placed. What are the odds of that :p LOL Grats to Dang and Severin on Baskets numbers 9 and 12.