PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for a smallish tribe.

revan685
05-25-2012, 01:55 AM
Hello, I'm new to this game. I'm a reasonably mature(my dirty sense of humor aside...) 26 year old guy. I've watched some Youtube videos and believe I have the very basics down(controls, UI, and such). Now I just need some help understanding crafting and how to advance. I'm completely willing to do menial tasks. I'm very rarely into PvP, but it has caught my attention if a few MMOs(Lineage 1, loved those castle battles). It just might in this one too, but don't really count on it.

I'm in the food service industry, so my week is pretty open, but I work pretty much the entire weekend, no exaggeration, work and sleep and eat if I get the chance. I live in the central US time zone, but I'm a night owl. Seriously... I can't sleep at night.

Also, and this is important, I don't want everything handed to me. I want to learn to make the things I need and work for the ones I can't.

joexxxz
05-25-2012, 04:54 AM
Welcome to Xsyon !!!

What time you mostly play?

Qwerty
05-25-2012, 05:12 AM
Depends on what you mean by small, even the huge tribes have a limited amount of active players. They have large safe zones though if that is important to you, but PvP can not really be avoided. Best you explore the world for a while and see who you get on with before making any final decisions. Xsyon Mercs is always recruiting the mature gamer subject to an interview on teamspeak, but you have a choice of a few.

If you go the homestead route or want to team up with someone else I just you go North where it seems less crowded and more animals to hunt.

Willowhawk
05-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi Revan685,

We are just beginning to recruit again. Been waiting for more content and game development before growing the tribe more. We have just started to renovate the tribe again so we have lots of big architecture and terraforming projects started and could really use some help if this interests you :D

We are in a very remote part or Xsyon and rarely see another person so PVP is extremely rare for us. If this sounds like what you are looking for whisper Willowhawk or Riverspirit in game, or send a private message to me here in the forum. We also have vent if you use voice chat. The Vent info is on our guild portal and on the tribe totem. We are on mountain time and I too am a night Owl. Hope to see you in game.