PDA

View Full Version : I will only come back under these rules.

znaiika
06-20-2012, 04:11 PM
1) Xsyon have PvP server and PvE server.
2) PvE server with optional PvP.
3) No totem decay on PvE server with the condition "one year, an actual year not game year" then declare decay.
4) Allow to tent wrap all things, including carts "not buildings" so those things could be saved.
5) Safe containers in the world as long if one have an active subscription all other items like logs etc. should be placed within totem safe distance to avoid steeling.
6) Could master all skills "time dedicated".
7) full loot as an option, to be able to turn on or off.
8) Only one choice, PvP or PvE server per account.

Airumil
06-20-2012, 04:27 PM
This game is not for you! Thanks for giving it a go

Riverspirit
06-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Good to hear znaiika. (*River waves Byeeee!) :rolleyes:

MrDDT
06-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Wow, only 8 do it or I wont come back options huh?

Sounds like you should make your own game. I cant blame you for wanting to have a game made for you, but I think its funny you making a post like this.

banden
06-21-2012, 12:24 AM
AAaaaannnndddd this is why people on the forums dont like you znaiika.

fotuenti
06-21-2012, 04:51 AM
best thread ever!

would read again.

unclean666
06-21-2012, 05:13 AM
LoL wow that was awesome!!! So your pretty much demanding your own private server....cause no one else will want to be on the pvp but only if I know I can win but ill call it optional PVP server.

znaiika
06-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Wow, only 8 huh?

Isn't you and your followers wanted? own server with FFA PvP and no safe zones?
Plus instant totem decay and limited skills " to make it more like profession type game".

Hodo
06-21-2012, 09:37 AM
So Znaiika, I here "A Tale in the Desert" is what you ultimately want. Have fun there, and dont let the digital door hit you on the ass on the way out.

TTFE.

znaiika
06-21-2012, 10:39 AM
So Znaiika, I here "A Tale in the Desert" is what you ultimately want. Have fun there, and dont let the digital door hit you on the ass on the way out.

TTFE.

I didn't know you still playing 2D games.
And yes, I want to play Xsyon, and I want many more people to play Xsyon as well, even you alongside, that's why with player friendly options we would actually be able to, not just you and MrDDT.

MrDDT
06-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Isn't you and your followers wanted? own server with FFA PvP and no safe zones?
Plus instant totem decay and limited skills " to make it more like profession type game".

I think you are confusing what you are reading. Ive said it many many times. I want safe zones.

I never wanted insta totem decay.
Read this and understand my system. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=1230

I dont see a problem with limited skills I think its a good thing of how it was done.

znaiika
06-21-2012, 04:33 PM
I think you are confusing what you are reading. Ive said it many many times. I want safe zones.

I never wanted insta totem decay.
Read this and understand my system. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?issueid=1230

I dont see a problem with limited skills I think its a good thing of how it was done.

Here is the hint "Xsyon Moving to Carebear" your own thread. You want to have a server that suit your play-style.

Deacon
06-22-2012, 09:34 AM
You want to have a server that suit your play-style.

Uh....NO.......you are the one demanding your own style server. So I'm guesing this will be your last post....Xsyon will not be forming to your concepts...they will be what Jordi has envisioned...Which I think will be far more fun that your "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.

Repectfully

znaiika
06-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Uh....NO.......you are the one demanding your own style server. So I'm guesing this will be your last post....Xsyon will not be forming to your concepts...they will be what Jordi has envisioned...Which I think will be far more fun that your "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.

Respectfully

The thing is I am not the one offering "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.
I don't play 2D games, those are too old for today's gaming industry.
Your'e far off. DDT and you who follow his steps should and deserve to have own PvP server away from everyone else.
With two servers you people can just ignore PvE server and think of it as it doesn't exist along with it's population, same as there aren't any population in the game at the moment.
So what could Xsyon loose if He adds PvE server? "nothing accept gaining a lot more people then He has now.

MrDDT
06-22-2012, 04:04 PM
The thing is I am not the one offering "A Tale In The Desert..(in Nevada)" vision.
I don't play 2D games, those are too old for today's gaming industry.
Your'e far off. DDT and you who follow his steps should and deserve to have own PvP server away from everyone else.
With two servers you people can just ignore PvE server and think of it as it doesn't exist along with it's population, same as there aren't any population in the game at the moment.
So what could Xsyon loose if He adds PvE server? "nothing accept gaining a lot more people then He has now.

Ever think that maybe this game isnt for you if you have to DEMAND these things to play?

Ive yet to play a game where I had to demand the game makers to change how they want the game else I wouldnt play. If you dont like something about the game enough to not play it, you should suggest (notice the wording) changes to get you to play.

If they like your suggestions and you bring good reasons with it, along with them able to do it. Sounds like here in Xsyon they will likely do those suggestions. Unlike other games which dont even bother listening to the playerbase or rarely do.

One thing Xsyon has done is listened to the playerbase, sometimes even to much IMO.

znaiika
06-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Ever think that maybe this game isnt for you if you have to DEMAND these things to play?

Ive yet to play a game where I had to demand the game makers to change how they want the game else I wouldnt play. If you dont like something about the game enough to not play it, you should suggest (notice the wording) changes to get you to play.

If they like your suggestions and you bring good reasons with it, along with them able to do it. Sounds like here in Xsyon they will likely do those suggestions. Unlike other games which dont even bother listening to the playerbase or rarely do.

One thing Xsyon has done is listened to the playerbase, sometimes even to much IMO.

I hope He does.

MrDDT
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
I hope He does.

Did you post your suggestions in the correct area?
http://www.xsyon.com/forum/project.php?projectid=4

Also you might want to add reasons WHY to do your suggestions not just that "I want" or "you need".

Drevar
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
ATITD is not a 2D game, it is 3D. It is also only as "old" as WoW. The crafting system in ATITD is about 100 times more in depth than Xsyon's. Please try to have a clue wtf you are talking about if you want to try to make a point here.

znaiika
06-23-2012, 07:22 AM
ATITD is not a 2D game, it is 3D. It is also only as "old" as WoW. The crafting system in ATITD is about 100 times more in depth than Xsyon's. Please try to have a clue wtf you are talking about if you want to try to make a point here.

For me ATITD is 2D game and WOW as well, those are made for kids under 10, whichever game is closer to realism? "more complex" is consider 3D game, other then that is 2D.

Hodo
06-23-2012, 09:06 AM
For me ATITD is 2D game and WOW as well, those are made for kids under 10, whichever game is closer to realism? "more complex" is consider 3D game, other then that is 2D.

You obviously dont know what 2D is. But sure what ever floats your boat. But WE all think this is not the game for you, you should trust our point of view.

znaiika
06-23-2012, 09:10 AM
You obviously dont know what 2D is. But sure what ever floats your boat. But WE all think this is not the game for you, you should trust our point of view.

Game can be changed and setup for all type of players, Xsyon can be for me and many other like me if Xsyon add PvE server.

wamfab
06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Im happy with the PvP server and the safe zones around my base. I am also not one who do PvP but i have no trouble whit the server and see no need for a PvE server.
Btw its hard to do PvP if you can not see or find anybody.
The population is not that big.

Just my opinion.

znaiika
06-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Im happy with the PvP server and the safe zones around my base. I am also not one who do PvP but i have no trouble whit the server and see no need for a PvE server.
Btw its hard to do PvP if you can not see or find anybody.
The population is not that big.

Just my opinion.

Ever asked your self? why the population is not that big in Xsyon?
PvP people asking, why can't we attack other players? if Xsyon is a PvP?
PvE players are asking to make Xsyon more safe.
Both players aren't happy with mixed PvP and PvE together.
PvP server should be total PvP "no safe zones" that is what PvP is all about, there will be gankers and griefers, there will be robbery and steeling, that what makes PvP unique.
PvP and PvE can't be mixed together.
You can make PvP as an option on PvE server, and if one feel ready enough for the challenge could join a PvP server.
Only then you can satisfy both PvP oriented players and PvE oriented players.

wamfab
06-23-2012, 11:45 AM
I have ask myself that many times and i think it has nothing to do with the PvP server or a PvE server.
There are a lot of other problems and things that cause a low population, read the forums and you see a lot of good points.

I understand your call but on this moment i see no reasons to start up a PvE server.
Again this is my opinion.

znaiika
06-23-2012, 07:55 PM
I understand your call but on this moment i see no reasons to start up a PvE server.
Again this is my opinion.

I agree with you, Xsyon might not have enough cash to sustain two servers for the development stage at a current given time, but He can make a 100% PvP server "no safe zones" or PvE with optional PvP server to have more people in it for the testing purposes.
Xsyon can't have both open world PvP and PvE "safe zones" on the same server, that ruins all the fun for either.

MrDDT
06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
I agree with you, Xsyon might not have enough cash to sustain two servers for the development stage at a current given time, but He can make a 100% PvP server "no safe zones" or PvE with optional PvP server to have more people in it for the testing purposes.
Xsyon can't have both open world PvP and PvE "safe zones" on the same server, that ruins all the fun for either.

You know this was already debated before.

Where you getting your info that it "Can't have both"?

znaiika
06-23-2012, 08:03 PM

You mean both servers?

wamfab
06-24-2012, 01:34 AM

Yep read that also, im glad as it is but some wand it full pvp on the server that is actieve atm.
There is/was a good discussion about that.

Mhodi
06-26-2012, 10:33 AM
2D and 3D refer to graphics representation. They are not used to define complexity or realism. Your comparison is woefully incorrect. My advice would be to post in suggestions and move on. Making idle threats with absolutely zero reasonable dialog or explanation is not doing your suggestions any favors.