PDA

View Full Version : Some people call this junk, I call them treasures

Tenchuu
06-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Greetings,

being some 3 days into the game I can say: it's quite a grind, but I enjoy it.
I'm glad that there "finally" is a game like that, it's just a shame that the pop is super low - but so far I can live with that just fine.
Let's see how long this game can hold me ^^

So who the fuck am I anyway?
Basically 2 dudes from my time in Mortal Online told me about this game, knew it before but it wasn't released back then, and that they are currently trying it out... and I joined up. Wasn't really a hard decision as I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time.
Now we are trying to get our fortress built... and we are trying to finally find a shovel as the one we bought recently is almost down.

zoria
06-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Nice to see you in the game! The pop is indeed a bit low at the moment, but I can imagine it increasing strongly after this summer (with ranged combat and animal taiming/cooking)

Any questions, just /y and at least one person will be able to help you :D

brando
06-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Nice to see some Mortal Online refugees coming over.

The only safe zone in the whole game is your own tribe area and there's no calling the guards. :)

MrDDT
06-27-2012, 09:09 PM

The only safe zone in the whole game is your own tribe area and there's no calling the guards. :)

All of founders isle is a safe zone.

Tenchuu
06-29-2012, 09:28 AM

Well as far as I can tell so far, as long as you can sprint you should be fine ^^

Hodo
06-29-2012, 11:56 AM

I expected more sooner. I guess the new patch isnt out yet or is already a fail.

Dzarren
07-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Nice to see another MO refugee trying Xsyon.
I myself quit the game after being disappointed to often with the promised patches.
But still hoping that they fix that and then i will be back.
But for the shovel contact rainy river tribe i gave em all my stuff, there where like 50 shovel heads with that so they can help you out.
For now i wish you all the fun in the game and maybe we will meet in the future.
For the ones who wonder what i am playing atm its Perpetuum and haven&hearth

GRTX Dzarren

Azzym
07-02-2012, 02:06 AM
Nice to see another MO refugee trying Xsyon.
I myself quit the game after being disappointed to often with the promised patches.
But still hoping that they fix that and then i will be back.
But for the shovel contact rainy river tribe i gave em all my stuff, there where like 50 shovel heads with that so they can help you out.
For now i wish you all the fun in the game and maybe we will meet in the future.
For the ones who wonder what i am playing atm its Perpetuum and haven&hearth

GRTX Dzarren

I guess you will try out the sequel to H&H, Salem when it hits us in the autumn?

//Blabla

boomer0901
07-03-2012, 03:00 PM
glad to see they are still working on the game, AR was really pulling for this game and MO for that matter, hoping one of these 2 games will get their act together enough to have a worthy game with population to it at some point.