PDA

View Full Version : "CAPTURE the BASCET" League and her Rules

Whorlok
06-27-2012, 06:43 AM
The first PVP Minigame Arena in the City of Germania is shortly ready! ( the Arena is evolving with time...bigger and nicer)
The first PVP-League is named "CAPTURE the BASCET"
Rules:
_____
- One Game over 60 Minutes
- In the mittle of the Arena is standing a PUBLIC BASKET .
- a Guide is starting the game with his ORANGE LETTERS in the chat(hehe perfect english ..;) )
- the teams 6 vs 6 or 10 vs 10 now run over the starter ramps and run to the mittle bascet and must bring this bascet to her own side back.
- if the carrier of the bascet dies the teams can loot him or if he respawns in her city a guide who is waiting in the middle is setting a new bascet and the match continues.
- After the 60 Minutes the team with the most goals wins in becomes 3 points for this match.
- if a team lost it becomes 0 points
- if all two teams have the same number of bascets then each team becomes 1 point.
- Whorlok actualysed the "CAPTURE the BASCET-LEAGUE" in the interactive WEBSITE: www.xsyon.de
- each team need a unique clotharmor with different colours...example RED...YELLOW Armor...BLUE ARMOR...or a combination of the color.

TEAMS:
-------------
- EACH CITY WHO WANT BUILD A TEAM PLEASE POST IT IN THIS THREAD AND CRAFT HER OWN SETS OF COLORED CLOTH ARMOR!(the teams can also mixed from diffrent tribes if a tribe is not big enough)
- YOU CAN ALSO GIVE YOUR TEAM A UNIQUE PLAY NAME...example: Team "RED HORSES" or other fantasy names ..;)
- If one saison have reached the end (if each team have played against each other team!)
the winner of the saison becomes as reward --->RESOURCES for his own city arena (if the guides want this?) so we have with time more exiting ARENAS for Mini games and for the future a travel in the big world of XSYON
http://s1.directupload.net/images/120627/temp/km922m37.jpg (http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2934/km922m37_jpg.htm)

MrDDT
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
IS-BC has a team. We will be using Black.

tomduril
07-02-2012, 09:55 AM
If any other tribe wants to setup a team - I would gladly join and create a tournament armor of the respective colour (brit. english *hehe*).
My tailoring is rather bad - so I wont be creating a good one - but still i am willing to join any other team!

Send me a pm in the forum if you are interested.

And a big thank you for Germania and especially to Whorlok!!