PDA

View Full Version : A quick question about decay

mikeyjd25
07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
So, I have been wondering, how long dose it take for the decay to start/for each stage to hapen, and also what about if you have to go on holiday and your in a 1 man tribe?

Donar
07-09-2012, 09:58 PM
I think its roughly 6 months... At least that's the rough math we've done.. No idea about stages.

mikeyjd25
07-09-2012, 10:12 PM
is that for the full thing or the 1st stage? (also, if its over that kind of time scale I wont need to wory about going camping =P)

zoria
07-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Hey!

As long as your subscriptionship is active, there is no decay of your tribal area. If your sub becomes unactive decay will slowly arive.

Hope to see you ingame!

MrDDT
07-10-2012, 05:12 AM
Hey!

As long as your subscriptionship is active, there is no decay of your tribal area. If your sub becomes unactive decay will slowly arive.

Hope to see you ingame!

Inactive subs doesnt cause decay. You have to right click your totem (anyone in your tribe can do it) to refresh the active level of your tribe to 0 days inactive.

Ranfre
07-21-2012, 04:42 PM
I have another question about decay:

how do you reverse it? like say you go inactive and decay starts how does it like go away? do you just have to be active for some set period of time?

MrDDT
07-21-2012, 08:16 PM
Inactive subs doesnt cause decay. You have to right click your totem (anyone in your tribe can do it) to refresh the active level of your tribe to 0 days inactive.

I was wrong, this has been changed to active subs refresh the totems now.