PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Request: Test Server

Xsyon
07-21-2012, 03:25 AM
We are currently testing the following on the Test Server. Please provide feedback if you have the chance to test. The Test Server will be up at 4:00 AM PST (July 21).

Thanks!

1) Small creature aggression
Hamsters, Rabbits, Chickens and Squirrels should never attack if not attacked first.
Rats, Marmots and Pine Martins have a small chance of aggressive attacks.

All will currently attack in groups one of the group is attacked first.

2) Abandoned Tribes and Bins
You should be able to properly loot from buildings on abandoned tribe territory.
You should be able to properly open and use bins gathered from abandoned or public land when used on your own land (or public land).
Are there any other issues with abandoned tribes that seem incorrect?

3) Revenants
Revenants should properly vary in height and weight.
Revenants in groups should move less in unison when chasing you.
Are there any problems with revenant armor or weapons not displaying correctly?

The main issue for us is revised loading of revenant armor and weapons. This was not optimized and caused the server to lock up yesterday, as well as has been potentially causing some players to time out.

unclean666
07-21-2012, 06:45 AM
No small animals attacked me but only seen 2 small groups of hamsters.

I could loot from buildings fine.As well as pick up and use the bins but if there is a bin inside a bin it holds its permissions and you cant drop or move it.

Had an invis rev but other then that they seem fine.As far as then not running in unison all they would do is run 5 feet right or left and right back in line pretty much.

taediumvitae
07-21-2012, 10:39 AM
1)
Most of the annimals ran away from me:
4 groups of chickens
2 groups of rabbits
2 groups of hamsters
1 pine martin
2 out of 3 bears
2 out of 5 deer
They did attack in groups if I started the fight.

2)
I was able to pick up bins in abandoned tribes.

3)
I have encountered a group of Revs that appeared to be naked but had armor on them.

MrDDT
07-21-2012, 01:15 PM
We are currently testing the following on the Test Server. Please provide feedback if you have the chance to test. The Test Server will be up at 4:00 AM PST (July 21).

Thanks!

1) Small creature aggression
Hamsters, Rabbits, Chickens and Squirrels should never attack if not attacked first.
Rats, Marmots and Pine Martins have a small chance of aggressive attacks.

All will currently attack in groups one of the group is attacked first.

2) Abandoned Tribes and Bins
You should be able to properly loot from buildings on abandoned tribe territory.
You should be able to properly open and use bins gathered from abandoned or public land when used on your own land (or public land).
Are there any other issues with abandoned tribes that seem incorrect?

3) Revenants
Revenants should properly vary in height and weight.
Revenants in groups should move less in unison when chasing you.
Are there any problems with revenant armor or weapons not displaying correctly?

The main issue for us is revised loading of revenant armor and weapons. This was not optimized and caused the server to lock up yesterday, as well as has been potentially causing some players to time out.

1)Not aggressive, they even run away. So that's working. Groups are attacking if one is attacked so thats working

2)Able to loot and pick up all bins in abandoned tribes and outside tribe areas (public lands) so that's working. Bin in a container (tents) cant be removed but they can be opened. Not sure if that's working correctly or not.
Still cant loot carts on public lands or in abandoned tribes.

3)Revs seem to vary in looks now. So that's working. They seem to attack in groups mostly. So I guess the change was to cause them not to attack as much in a group.
All revs that had armor on looked like they had armor on.
Ive yet to be attacked by inviso things but I didn't test for hours and hours.
I did notice that Revs hitting me or me hitting Revs made no sound.
Also some of the animations were not displaying correctly. Meaning they would hit me, then the swing of their fist or whatever would happen. Also sometimes I would attack them and they would hit me without any animation.
Bonuses on Rev armor is displaying for me fine.
They are attacking much to fast with weapons. After giving them a pick (slowest type of weapon) it was still attacking as fast as a punch. Doing 55 points of a damage too haha.

KMan
07-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Large tribes sometimes have a small walled areas inside of them that have gates. Gates are locked and cannot be open. I guess we should be allowed to open gates for abandoned tribes. I know that the particular tribe I was checking was abandoned since the totem was outside of the walls and I was able to check its status.

MrDDT
07-22-2012, 05:27 PM
On the live server after the patch still having issues with zombies not displaying armor, but have it on them when they die.