PDA

View Full Version : Any Evil Tribes Recruiting?

Belated
02-26-2010, 08:35 AM
Are there any Evil tribes forming? I don't want to be forced to join a carebear guild with no requirements.

I would rather be looking over my shoulder than going through the world all safe with no action, killing and taking what I want as a noob harvests me gear/mats not even knowing it as I pierce his heart from the back and strip his valuables as he bleeds out.

Belated Death

darkrounge
02-26-2010, 08:41 AM
My tribe is currently neutral.
Withdrawing violence for no reason, but allowing violence to be caused.
Were not initially evil or good, were basically the eyes and the ears of Xsyon.

Think of the Roman empire, were resembling the Roman empire..
Neither evil nor good, only follow the footsteps we choose.

You can however choose to be evil, it won't effect your respect within our tribe.

Bumbin
02-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Based on the summary of the world and how it has come to be, I am not looking to be evil. But I am looking for a group of people for survival and WE will survive. In my tribe we look out for what I like to call Number One. Yourself and Tribe. There is opportunity to carve out this world to our liking and first and foremost being able to provide and protect my community will be more of a force than doing evil deeds.

Belated
02-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Umm, the Romans were evil to everyone that were not Roman, or had something they wanted until they could figure out how to take it away from them with men of other conquered nations. The only thing that made you safe from Romans was distance, weather conditions and your army strength. That's why it took so long to conquer Egypt:P

Anyway I get what your saying. Neutral imo means your on the fence waiting to see which side has the greener grass.

I am looking for an evil tribe, that plans on building a large city so we don't have to worry about trading with others as being evil affects our npc status.

Belated
02-26-2010, 09:21 AM
I live for consequences, Bring it!

"Overkill is better than no kill at all" -Belated

Bumbin
02-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah I'm not looking to go in and just wreck havoc. I'm looking for a type of tribe like Spartans, if we do need resources we will take them. There has to be a point to do harm. I get what you're saying Belated, being this a new and unknown world I need to band with anyone in order to succeed.

darkrounge
02-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Relate my tribe to a huge city, i plan on establishing more of the game as possible.

Hopefully developing a big company, socially and internally.
It's physical features will involve huge buildings,great defence and over struck land power.

We will thrush for land, emitting half of the map.
And the Roman Empire weren't evil, they were the decent of land.
They were hated by many counties because of there religious followers and popes.
They took land because they wanted faculty and power over others.

I don't necessarily want power over others, but hopefully to build a big/massive empire establishing half of the map.

Baldur
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
In my tribe, murder, rape, and all manner of satanic ritual will be mandatory. Carebearing is not encouraged.

You'd walk through our village, and ask, "Hey, where are all the the people?" Then you'd wake up in a dank basement being chopped up into stew.

Belated
02-26-2010, 09:52 AM
I like the Spartans Idea. There are 2 ways to get things in this game. Be on the good/neutral side and farm, or be on the more evil side and take. In essence going evil and taking will yield you more resources, the only problem is,

"you never know what your going to get." Forest..Forest Gump!

So with the more, you sell to buy what you lack.

The turn out is going to be interesting, but there will always be more good than evil. I want to be in an evil city repelling good tribes and taking there stuff on the battle field.

In the end who really knows how it will all turn out. I just hope everyone doesn't go good/neutral, a few have to go evil to build that community as well. If there isn't strife what is there to shoot for? If the Neutral wants to take over half the map who is to stop them? EVIL

darkrounge
02-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Baldur wrote:

In my tribe, murder, rape, and all manner of satanic ritual will be mandatory. Carebearing is not encouraged.

You'd walk through our village, and ask, "Hey, where are all the the people?" Then you'd wake up in a dank basement being chopped up into stew.

Oh nice, sounds interesting lol.
That's actually quite funny. You can be our "Most feared tribe"!

Belated
02-26-2010, 09:55 AM
I like the big city idea that "darkrounge" has, but I don't want to be political/diplomatic either to get it. I want to rule by the sword, take care of my own including alliances, and crush anyone else that does not benefit our cause.

darkrounge
02-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Belated wrote:

I like the Spartans Idea. There are 2 ways to get things in this game. Be on the good/neutral side and farm, or be on the more evil side and take. In essence going evil and taking will yield you more resources, the only problem is,

"you never know what your going to get." Forest..Forest Gump!

So with the more, you sell to buy what you lack.

The turn out is going to be interesting, but there will always be more good than evil. I want to be in an evil city repelling good tribes and taking there stuff on the battle field.

In the end who really knows how it will all turn out. I just hope everyone doesn't go good/neutral, a few have to go evil to build that community as well. If there isn't strife what is there to shoot for? If the Neutral wants to take over half the map who is to stop them? EVIL

Neutral tribes can be classed as evil.
It's efficiency can be tested, good or evil.
Basically, my neutral tribe obtains all sources related to gaming. We have an evil side and a good side.
We will attack villages and most certainly prosecute people, but this won't be essential as were a neutral tribe.

As part of our tribe, you will receive quests.
Quests which involve assassinations and town breaches. I.E: Assassins creed.

Your role will be to assassinate certain targets for certain amounts of money, could be a tribe leader or possibly a whole army of people.

Once accomplished you will report back to a high standard member of a high superiority, they will then fill a report on a "Quest form" - implanted on my website. Enabling you to receive bonuses/cash.

Assassins will have to submit a form to become official, but you can become a outlander (Unofficial).
Once official you will be marked on the website.
Once a quest is completed you will be rewarded, with either a standard armour set or a rare armour set/ loads of gold.

If you've been asked to prosecute and torture a tribal leader you will be rewarded greatly and it will increase your overall respect.
Which can be reviewed on our website.

Thorbrand
03-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Wondering if there is going to be any Lawful Evil tribes or will they just be chaotic evil? Sounds like Darkrouge is going for Chaotic Neutral which is also going to be hard to expand with.

Wouldn't mind if someone made a lawful good tribe either. Doesn't sound like anyone is going that route yet.