PDA

View Full Version : Xsyon Gladiator Venationes !

GuideMihr
08-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Greetings Survivors!

This is a new PVE event.

"Venationes" (Latin: “animal hunts”), in ancient Rome, type of public spectacle that featured animal hunts.

Contests between beasts or between men and beasts were staged in an amphitheatre, usually in connection with gladiator shows.

We will be conducting the Event on the 2012/09/02 at 12pm PST.
This will be conducted at A new mini Arena built for this new event in founder island.
We will summon players to the Event.

Players will duel it out 1v1 in a tournament style system vs a single creature. Increasing the power of the creature every fight you win. So depending on the creature level you achieve you will get a reward.

You can ask for the creature you want to fight as well.
You will be able to skin the creature you kill of course.

Looting players is not allow .

I will announce the rewards shortly!!

Bring your best gear to the battle, and let the slaughter begin!

Good Luck

ethain
08-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Sounds awesome! If only I had fighting skills lol

Shaggy
08-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Can you elaborate on what you mean by creature level and we get to choose? Sounds like what you're saying is we get to choose the creatures we fight but you pick the HP (which as we know is proportional to strength) levels that we fight it at. Can we fight the same creature type every time or does it have to be different?

edit- Also, here's a cool idea for everyone at the end of the event. Spawn a very large and hard to kill monster that ALL participants get to attack at once, and if we kill it we all get an extra reward :)

GuideMihr
08-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Hello,

Every player can choose a creature he thinks can start fighting, but the goal is to fight every time a thougher creature so that you get a better reward. It's not the amount of creatures you will kill the important thing, it is the max creature power you can kill.

Depending how long it takes the event we will decide doing that final big creature or not. :)

GuideMihr
09-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Hello everyone!

For today rewards every level of creature power difficult determined for us will have a scheme ,BP, or recipie reward to choose from so:

There will be normal ,artisan and master rewards.

People can take only one of the level reward.

Everyone taking part will have a unique colourfull T-shirt

unclean666
09-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Sounds like fun.

severin
09-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Great event and thanks for that. Was good fun and I showed that last deer how to completely beat the crap out of me, hehe. Just 10 HP :rolleyes:

Cheers guides and all those who showed up.

GuideMihr
09-02-2012, 04:01 PM
hello !

Yes we had lots of fun during this event.

Thanks everyone for comming.

Dang ,Deacon,Pean Sylogis and Severin got a reward and everyone got a unique coloured Shirt as a gift.

cheers!

GuideIsda
09-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi guys - a couple of screens from yesterdays event for you :)