PDA

View Full Version : Rain in The Netherlands :(

zoria
10-18-2012, 06:26 AM
And so it rains again in this rainy country called The Netherlands. But underneath a small message to those who share my faith:

Welkom nederlandse spelers, vrienden en familie die door deze free trials nu beginnen met spelen!

Azzym
10-18-2012, 06:48 AM
And so it rains again in this rainy country called The Netherlands. But underneath a small message to those who share my faith:

Welkom nederlandse spelers, vrienden en familie die door deze free trials nu beginnen met spelen!

In Sweden the rain has been pouring down since... no one can remember. In fact it's so bad now that we officially have changed the structure of the week in order to be able to squeeze in more days in a week. 7 days just doesn't cut it anymore, we need 10 day weeks to fully accommodate all the rainy days.

zoria
10-19-2012, 03:33 AM
In Sweden the rain has been pouring down since... no one can remember. In fact it's so bad now that we officially have changed the structure of the week in order to be able to squeeze in more days in a week. 7 days just doesn't cut it anymore, we need 10 day weeks to fully accommodate all the rainy days.

Hahaha :P

I do feel sorry for you! Perhaps the Goddess of rain wil stop urinating upon your lands for once! (or is that only a dutch saying?)