PDA

View Full Version : "postman"

Whorlok
11-11-2012, 01:34 AM
hi all,
(this is ALPHA..all the rules need improvements)
German Tribe "A Better Tomorrow" is opening a "POSTMAN STATION" in her City!
Info under interactive Map: www.xsyon.de
In this Map you would see an Yellow symbol!...this is an "POSTMAN SHOPPING CENTER"
We are looking for Tribes who have a interest to send a POSTMAN into the world!

HISTORY

THE WORLD AFTER THE WAR!.........
No ifrastructur exists in the world....
All the People in the world are alone and have no contact to her friends in the big world....
ITS A BAD AND DANGER TIME FOR ALL TRIBES AFTER THE WAR!

But now...any of the old structures are watching for a comeback....
Some People in the world are forming this structures and wanted
"A BETTER TOMORROW"
There are searching people..fighter...and worker with enormous stamina!

THEY CALL THERE......"POSTMAN"
Only People with no fear have a chance to be a "POSTMAN"
ITS A HONOR....ITS YOUR TURN!
Pick up your UNIC CLOTHING (its the same as Holy war but Yellow!) and your 20 slots cart and bring the Post in to the world and to the POSTMAN SHOPPING CENTER in the North,South,East,West!
Sell this Post on the tribe totem as a QUEST for your CUSTOMER!...
CURRENCY...is the good old DOLLAR and the PENNYS!
1 DOLLAR= 100 PENNY
Now new player...you need TOOLS,WEAPON,RESOURCEN?...you have no choice to come to this things?
NO PROBLEM...CRY FOR A POSTMAN OR WALK TO A POSTMAN SHOPPING CENTER ..(found on interactive Map)
We are walking to your city buy your staff with dollar and replace this things in the POSTMAN SHOPPINGCENTER around the world.
Also all Player can buy now all things with Dollar directly on the SHOPPING CENTER (TOTEM QUST SYSTEM)
http://s1.directupload.net/images/121111/rlsqgf6n.png (http://www.directupload.net)

Orlimoros
11-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I want be a "POSTMAN"!
What is my job?
Do i need any Skill for this job?
whats my reward for this job?

Whorlok
11-11-2012, 02:37 AM
hi Recrut Orlimoros!

POSTMAN its a hard job!
All in the world are THIEFS (and those tribes gives then more in the world),REVENANTS and STRONG ANIMALS and FRIENDLY OR ENEMY PEOPLE!
All the time you must watching for your Life.

Your Job is to walk to Tribes in your SECTOR in NORTH,SOUTH,EAST or WEST and buy Wares from People and
-bring it directly to other People in the world...called as "EXPRESS-SERVICE" (its cost a big amount of money)
-You bring the wares to the next "POSTMAN SHOPPING CENTER" and his owner ( into the Questsystem)

Do i need any Skill for this job?
- and...THE ENDLESS FEAR OF THE DANGEROUS WORLD

Whats my reward for this job?

Willowhawk
11-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Another great idea Whorlok :) Not sure if this will work but I think it would be a fun way to make trades in the world. I will see if any of our tribe members would like a postman job. (This will be even better when mounts are in game)

I think for dollars to work as currency, all tribes that desire to use your postal system will have to agree to also accept dollars as currency for goods, otherwise this system won't work because someone will end up stuck with all the dollars and no goods left to sell. If enough tribes agree to accept dollars in exchange for goods we might be able to create an in game currency. Either way I would be willing to give it a try :)

osteth
05-29-2013, 10:40 AM
hey guys Sam your friendly courier friend here :)

for anyone who hasn't seen my global chat advertisements I am running a courier service like this now and I am all ways looking for more work feel free to msg me in game "ShortSam"

current going rates breakdown below:

Trade Post: %10 commission from trades +25 nails per zone run
(This is a trip to drop off the trade and bring back money to you)

Sprint Post: 20 nails per zone run
(this is a quick run this item out to my hunting buddy or run this tool to my crafting buddy type transport and is one way paid on item pickup)

Cart post: 50 nails per zone
this is me running your cart no matter whats in it same rate

Daily around the lake Post: 50nails per item slot in my cart
This will be a run i will be doing once per day put any item on my cart and I will deliver it to any stop on the route around the lake. this is designed to be like a regular postman and a basket will have to be set up as your mailbox to become a stop on the trip please message me in game to set up a mailbox for your tribe.

all prices are in nail however i accept all other currencies as well 1 nail = 2 of any other currency

I can currently Insure your package up to 800 nails insurance can be purchased upon pickup for 50nails (however i am pretty fast and haven't died while carrying yet)

note anyone who ganks a courier is blacklisted and will not receive any transport services (however sizable donations may get you off the list lol)

i am willing to work out bulk rates and and deals for regular customers :)