PDA

View Full Version : Mbuqtu Tribesmen Needed

Camistal
11-25-2012, 11:50 AM
The Mbuqtu tribe is currently looking for members. We are hoping to grow and become strong with more members for the coming Apocalypse version of the game. We are all new and all learning about the game and what we can do. Hopefully we can accomplish great things like other notable in game tribes.

Having more knowledge of the game I can currently inform any interested members of our resource access.

- Immediate river access.
- Short 2 minute jog to large Junk piles.
- Trees in any direction are very close. More are being planted carefully so we don't run out.
- We have Team Speak and do prefer members willing to use it.
- Our number one activity as a Tribe currently is exploration, when we have enough people and get the urge, we get buckets, and go out into the wilderness to see what we can find.
-Largely crafting oriented at the moment trying to be self sufficient.

For an invite please log into the main server of the game and message one of the following people:

- Canthra
- Camistal
- Serjeh
- Peteu

Those members listed are all allowed to invite at their own discretion.
For new players, use /w (Name) (message) to send an in-game message.
We also have a TeamSpeak server, when you whisper us we will offer up the information even if you are unsure if you intend to join.
If you believe you are Mbuqtu, come be Mbuqtu.

We are the noble savage, Mbuqtu!

ballinbuff69
11-26-2012, 05:39 PM
The Mbuqtu tribe is newly founded and only a few days old. We have already made great strides in attempting to establish ourselves in the Shallows zone. We are hoping to grow and become strong with more members for the coming Apocalypse version of the game. We are all new and all learning about the game and what we can do. Hopefully we can accomplish great things like other notable in game tribes.

If you believe you are Mbuqtu, come be Mbuqtu.

We are the noble savage, Mbuqtu!

I would like to join! How do I do so? :confused:

Camistal
11-26-2012, 09:19 PM
I would like to join! How do I do so? :confused:

use /w Camistal (message) in the game. We'll talk for a minute or two and figure out where you fit in.

Whorlok
11-27-2012, 09:36 AM
welcome to XSYON from German tribe "A Better Tomorrow"
with each month your city becomes greater....
with each 3 month new Features arrives and XSYON APOCALPSE is ready!
Ready?...wrong!....this game is without end!.....more and more features arrives and grows grows grows forever

greetings Whorlok

Camistal
11-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Thank you Whorlok and A better tomorrow for your greeting. It's good to know you.

fatboy21007
11-28-2012, 02:06 AM
The Preatorian Guard says hello as well, Ingame name is Fatboy, if im on and ya need something give me a buzz, Welcome to xsyon!