PDA

View Full Version : Tribe Council Event 01-16-2013 21:00 GMT

GuideHael
01-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tribal+Council+Event&iso=20130116T15&p1=64&ah=2
Lead Guide: GuideHael

Tribal council is currently for tribal leaders and only tribal leaders to give important feedback on game related issues, address bugs, create solutions, resolve problems, and give tribal leaders power in their tribe, in the world, and work together to improve the game. This does not mean that only tribal leaders can participate, if you are the only person online for your tribe, then you are more than welcome to attend and fill that role, the same goes for a single homesteader.

This is a weekly event, depending on turn out we may make it a bi-weekly event.

The three main topics that will be addressed first will be: Food & water and how it should effect you, Comfort & the effects it should have, and Farming. Should you be able to farm at all times of the year "even winter" and what crops would be beneficial for cooking food or even other uses that you can come up with. If anyone has tested the trade function on test on the tribe totem we'll be discussing what everyone thinks about it. At the end of the main topics the floor will be opened up for the tribe leaders to address their issues and will be discussed accordingly.

I'll pick a person to start and we'll move around from there until everyone has had a chance to talk about the topic we are on. This should keep people from talking over others and to get input from everyone.

Everyone can attend, you may bring items to trade, barter with, and everyone can come to listen. Only tribal leaders may only speak when the council is in session or those participating on their tribes behalf "including single person homesteads".

Riverspirit
01-20-2013, 09:11 AM
I went on test and I can't find any trade function. What am I doing wrong? I can't do tribe council since I work. I would like to see what it is. Thanks.

MrDDT
01-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Right click on the totem. Should have a trade option right on it.