PDA

View Full Version : Latest Wave of Pre-Orders, Post Your Order Date

Oakstead
05-01-2010, 09:27 AM
I see another wave has entered the game but I am sure all those who are not in yet would like to know the new order cut-off date. So all you noobs :) please post your order date.

Spitfire5
05-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Last i saw was the 14th, i'm the 16th and i haven't gotten in :P.

NEXT WAVE BABY WOO

Valdemaros
05-01-2010, 10:41 AM
processing date 12th of march, am, so i got an email last night

Oracolo
05-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Ordered on 17th of march and I'm not yet in.

Angyll
05-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Ordered March 14th and I just got in last night--same with my other half. :laugh: Now...to figure out what on earth I am doing...

Natedagreat
05-01-2010, 11:58 AM
you realize knowing the order date and whether or not they got in means absolutely nothing right?

It is because you never know how many people ordered on that day so say 14th-16th got in...and you are 21st (hypothetically). You have absolutely no idea how many people are in between 16th and 21st that are ahead of you. Therefore you have no idea how long it will take to get in.

you people and your worthless threads annoy me..just wait your turn ffs.

Kunra
05-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Natedagreat wrote:

you realize knowing the order date and whether or not they got in means absolutely nothing right?

It is because you never know how many people ordered on that day so say 14th-16th got in...and you are 21st (hypothetically). You have absolutely no idea how many people are in between 16th and 21st that are ahead of you. Therefore you have no idea how long it will take to get in.

Wow, nice community you got here.

Zennoya
05-01-2010, 12:07 PM
@Natedagreat
I like this post, cause I know where we are. Of course it dont give us exact date of our enter, but for example me - i preordered 2nd april, so when i saw thread that ppl from 5th of march are not in i dont even need to check my email. Now we are closer but still i dont need that. When we will reach 20-25th of march i will start checking it more often than once a week like i do it now.

If those threads annoy you just dont read it - if you see topic like that its almost sure that its about enterance dates. Just dont click it and thats all.

Farmerbob
05-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Register Date 2010-03-14 20:04:37

dragonstripes
05-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Wow that was an awesome post Nate, people are just anxious and excited to get in so any little bit of information is welcome news, even if it doesn't give people an exact date it's still nice to know so chill. I just got in last night and I ordered March 12th. Hope everyone else who pre-ordered gets in soon too.

Spitfire5
05-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Someones day isn't going so well.

pid73
05-01-2010, 03:44 PM
It seems Farmerbob is in, now!
He's the highest ID I could find up to now...

pid73
05-01-2010, 03:45 PM
pid73 wrote:

It seems Farmerbob is in, now!
He's the highest ID I could find up to now...

Oh he already posted in this thread :D
Never mind, I'm too tired.
Gotta get some sleep...

astronomicat
05-01-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm in: Transaction Date: 14-Mar-2010

Kitsume
05-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Kunra wrote:

Natedagreat wrote:

Edit:Just now noticed the Dev tag, wow. If I am assuming right, a dev of this game told his Customers that they annoy him and what they post about is worthless. Good going there, thats they way to treat the people paying your salary.

I don't think Nate has ever been a dev or mod for Xsyon. He may have spoofed it in his settings, I don't see it anymore. Most games would instantly ban someone for impersonating staff, so I guess we will see.

Virtus
05-01-2010, 07:49 PM
no, he is not i removed the false tag

Kunra
05-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Virtus wrote:

no, he is not i removed the false tag

Edited my original post to reflect change. :)

Natedagreat
05-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Kitsume wrote:

Kunra wrote:

Natedagreat wrote:

Edit:Just now noticed the Dev tag, wow. If I am assuming right, a dev of this game told his Customers that they annoy him and what they post about is worthless. Good going there, thats they way to treat the people paying your salary.

I don't think Nate has ever been a dev or mod for Xsyon. He may have spoofed it in his settings, I don't see it anymore. Most games would instantly ban someone for impersonating staff, so I guess we will see.

haha trying to get me banned huh?

I am not a dev, only reason i did it is to prove a point that it needs to be fixed on the forums...put it up about a month ago and no one said anything...really it just needs to be fixed as you can make it say anything and it looks almost identical to what admins say.

Technically i didn't impersonate anyone as mine said "developer" and all of the good people working on xyson are actually "Admins".

Seeing as the community helps grow the game and make it better we are all, in a way, developers of the game.

All of that aside, sorry for the mix up everyone i put it up a long time ago and had forgotten about it.

However, with this mix up aside, my original post still remains true...just wait for it to come out...it will come out when it comes out, be patient.

CoolStoryBro
05-02-2010, 08:51 PM
The finding Nemo pic should have given him away -_-.

He has a valid point though, then again the forums are a public sphere made for speculation. So in reality its just a matter of how conceited you are in believe that anyone cares whether you get to play beta or not.

<<<<<( very conceited person)

Luckily, the worlds orbital trajectory coincides with my every whim. B)

Jalisar
05-03-2010, 07:48 AM
So just now looking at this game. Let me get this straight the pre-orders are just now letting in say mid march from what I gather here making them about 3 weeks behind today??? Thats not too bad for a world where the community does the expanding and exploring of the world. Just tryin to decide if the game is worth the pre-order or not.

zoxdon
05-03-2010, 08:43 AM
04/02...

Chile
05-03-2010, 10:13 AM
I pre-ordered on 5/2/10 so I probably won't see an invite for a couple of weeks. Hopefully sooner though! :)

Sarg
05-03-2010, 10:17 AM
They said today that they were hoping to have everyone in by the middle of the month. Take that as a bit soft, though.

Personally, I think they would be best served by changing the launch to "second half of 2010" so that they don't keep putting dates out and moving them.

I appreciate why the date is sliding - I even agree that it's probably a good thing ... but it wouldn't be good to get a rep as a game that never delivers on its promises.

Iron Maiden
05-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Test server is down for a few days, as they push towards this next "big" patch.

Hopefully when it comes up i'll get my email :P Gogo 4/16!

Chile
05-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't mind them pushing back the release date by a month if it means better game play and the majority of features active in game. I say this as long as the pre-ordered people get in within the next few weeks and have a chance to play/help test all these great features we all signed on for.

No doubt this is an ambitious MMO and I am glad they are taking the approach they are taking and not launching prematurely like larger branded named MMO's such as STO.

Makestro
05-03-2010, 04:27 PM
As long as people are pre-ordering and they can somehow give back to them the game doesn't need to release until it's ready. Since I'm sure the server is getting more and more stable as more and more people expose bugs so I honestly don't think the game will be forced to release until it's ready... what is awesome and how it should be done.

Relandi
05-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Chile wrote:

I wouldn't mind them pushing back the release date by a month if it means better game play and the majority of features active in game. I say this as long as the pre-ordered people get in within the next few weeks and have a chance to play/help test all these great features we all signed on for.

No doubt this is an ambitious MMO and I am glad they are taking the approach they are taking and not launching prematurely like larger branded named MMO's such as STO.

I suppose you missed the update by Jooky?

This is precisely what is happening. "Year Zero" wipe has been pushed to June 15th with the aim of all pre-orders to be let in by mid-May.