PDA

View Full Version : Dipping My Toe Into the Waters

LungDrac
06-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Hello, Xsyon Forums!

I'm brand-spanking new here, and I thought I'd say hi. Just wondering, though, do most players on Xsyon not mind newbies? I have been discouraged from reaching out in MMOs before, like in FeralHeart. Hardly anyone spoke to me on there.

That aside, I don't have a whole lot to say. Off to the Tribe Advertisements with me! :D

CasimyrTV
06-06-2013, 10:54 PM
I meant to reply to this last night, but I was so tired I think I quite literally forgot to hit "post reply" and just closed my browser.

Welcome to Xsyon.
Newbies are pretty welcomed in the global chat channel, but not every tribe recruits them.
I don't really watch Global channel like a hawk, as I find it somewhat distracting when I'm in the middle of a project or something, but the two Tribes I can list off right away for newbie recruitment and training would be Walieo's and Weebeastie's Tribe, Red Legion, of which I am a member and MrDDT's tribe, Industrial Strength.

You can drop a message on the respective Advertisement threads, or inquire in-game after them. Feel free to PM me directly, on the forum or in-game, if you want to ask any questions about Red Legion.

Wilson423
06-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Oasis is also recruiting... which I should post in the recruitment thread!

Welcome to Xsyon!

LungDrac
06-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Aww, thanks guys. And thanks for the the tips, too!