PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the Traders gone?

Ranph
10-23-2013, 02:57 PM
After a couple weeks of becoming invested in this game and trying to learn more about this
game I noticed a few things I'd like to discuss. As the title states, "Where have all the Traders
gone?" I know of a couple traders who are trying to help build up and simulate the ecomomy.
They are the iS Industrial Strength Clan and the Quickmart run by ShortSam and Company.
I also noticed in this forum there have been from time to time postings offering good and services,
but what I really want to know is what trader groups and organizations are still invested in
this game. So if you are an active Trader please reply to this post so that we know who and
where you can be found. Thanks!

Ragnar
10-29-2013, 02:40 PM
I am Kethinon in game and am a new tribe, Honor and Chivalry Traders, looking to become a trader when my skills are adequate to produce items and materials that other would actually want. I am focused on scavenging and toolcrafting right now as well as resources. I can be found in zone 896 and you can message me in game if you wish. Right now, I can make mediocre basic tools. If you want truly basic tools at a very reasonable cost, please contact me.

Willowhawk
10-30-2013, 07:14 PM
We try to keep a good stock of high level crafted items like Supreme tools, Weapons and Bone Armor on our trade totem as well as some misc. items like Premium to Supreme grass and Grass items, Branches, twigs etc. We also sell carts per request and can supply other craft supplies like premium wood handles etc.

As well we have a trade totem at the Quick Stop, but it is not very well stocked as out own trade totem.

Travel to Raven Moon is quite easy from Tallac via our new Eagle Pass Road. I've linked our Road Map to Raven Moon (http://www.xsyon.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=351&d=1374104986) for anyone interested.

bent15
11-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Little Burrow trades and its soon coming sister tribe will also trade

sur5or
11-11-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm in game trying to work up some skills and scavenge up some good stuff others may want. Once I'm all set up, I'll probably travel around to active tribes along roads and sell and trade items then.