PDA

View Full Version : I said my goodbyes to my FE family tonight

Kunra
05-04-2010, 08:54 PM
My new focus is this game(though I don't agree Open PvP is a good thing),still, I am now commited to this game and will try to a a productive members of the Xsyon community.

I don't leave a game lightly, it's a seriouos emotional thing for me to leave friends and family after long periods of time.

I am hoping to replace those friends and family in this game.

Please, don't let me down.

JCatano
05-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Kunra wrote:

My new focus is this game(though I don't agree Open PvP is a good thing),still, I am now commited to this game and will try to a a productive members of the Xsyon community.

I don't leave a game lightly, it's a seriouos emotional thing for me to leave friends and family after long periods of time.

You and Jadzia are on my KoS.

And congrats for leaving FE. Horrible game.

Okie
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Even tho im convinced that you are a troll I hope people like you enjoy this game as well as people like me.

kiwibird
05-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Okie wrote:

Even tho im convinced that you are a troll I hope people like you enjoy this game as well as people like me.Except that first part, nicely said lol.

It can be a hard choice to say, "sorry, I've had enough." and leave some games. The relationships you form can be amazing.

I know a game in which I used to play sometime ago now, one of the Developers requires a special medical care, so the developers created a fundraiser token in which sold quite well for a indie game.

Welcome to Xsyon, let the adventure begin.

Oakstead
05-05-2010, 03:01 AM
Yes, Welcome to Xsyon.

I think we all need to keep in mind that Xsyon will always be a work in progress and will experimenting with various game mechanics to achieve a balanced game.

Jadzia
05-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Kunra wrote:

Good luck, Kunra, I hope you will enjoy the game.

JCatano wrote:

You and Jadzia are on my KoS.

How surprised I am :laugh:

Nobillis
05-05-2010, 05:26 AM
Well I have had trouble trying to find a game with that sort of family of late. Last one I had one was a UO shard called UO Second Age. It got old so I'm trying new avenues. Welcome Kunra.

darkrounge
05-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Well then, You can now join my bazaar family.

kiwibird
05-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I just have to ask, Nobollis who said that quote, I just love it!

Okie
05-05-2010, 08:12 AM
kiwibird wrote:

Julius Caesar

kiwibird
05-05-2010, 08:15 AM
WoW... have put that on my desktop for at least 20minutes ^.^

Ciik
05-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Kunra wrote:

My new focus is this game(though I don't agree Open PvP is a good thing),still. . .

One of several key reasons (the lack of openly player-driven, consequential pvp) why that community crafting only game with a preponderance of pve questing runs has failed to be anything but a mundane and shallow gaming experience.

Nobillis
05-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Okie wrote:

kiwibird wrote:

Julius Caesar

Ok yeah it was Julius Caesar. Sorry would of said myself but got a locked out of the Prelude forums due to changing my proflie lol.

Ciik wrote:

Kunra wrote:

My new focus is this game(though I don't agree Open PvP is a good thing),still. . .

One of several key reasons (the lack of openly player-driven, consequential pvp) why that community crafting only game with a preponderance of pve questing runs has failed to be anything but a mundane and shallow gaming experience.

Ok have to agree here. Anygame with any sort of crafting system that is thought out and people enjoy as of late in todays mmo's, has one been out done by artifact style drops, or that it has no effect on a theme park game. It's fresh to see a game where going out to find the mat's needed for crafting is a dangerous prospect. At least in this game, general crafting means somthing due to the player driven economy. Thus giving the player who are willing to risk it or defend those who are crafting a willing return in there hard work. Or sweaty palms work xD.

Kunra
05-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Ciik wrote:

Kunra wrote:

Actually, FE's downfall was a failure to recognize that they created a Crafter centric game that, of course, attracted Crafter centric players.

They decided, very early on in Alpha, to start focusing on the PvP folks instead of the audience the game actually attracted.

Instead of Adding to the game based on the player base the game attracted, they decided to try and gain players from a player base that, generally, is completely opposite to Crafters.