PDA

View Full Version : Noob

MaSsFeAr
01-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi,

I was thinking of starting this game. I would want premium account. When I look it says 9.99 a month , but then it says its 29.99 a month? Im confused. :confused:

GuideForcas
01-17-2014, 03:09 PM
The initial purchase of the premium account is $29.99 which includes one month of game time as a premium account. After the first month, to remain a subscriped premium account and not be restricted to 30 skill cap, it is $9.99 a month. There are other options for greater time periods at a slightly reduced monthly cost overall, such as subscribing for a full year.

I hope this helps and answers your question. If it does not, please feel free to reply and I will do what I can to give further information.

Thank you for your interest in Xsyon and I hope to see you in game.

MaSsFeAr
01-17-2014, 07:27 PM
The initial purchase of the premium account is $29.99 which includes one month of game time as a premium account. After the first month, to remain a subscriped premium account and not be restricted to 30 skill cap, it is $9.99 a month. There are other options for greater time periods at a slightly reduced monthly cost overall, such as subscribing for a full year.

I hope this helps and answers your question. If it does not, please feel free to reply and I will do what I can to give further information.

Thank you for your interest in Xsyon and I hope to see you in game.

Thank you.

ZaDocta2299
01-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Hey there newcomer :)
Glad to hear that you want to pay for this game, a great choice.
If you are in need of a tribe the Valorinak Republic is open for al players.
We are located in zone 860.
Enjoy the game :)