PDA

View Full Version : Is this fair?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 04:28 AM
I understand that if you can buy multiple acounts and able to sub them? you are a king, and if you don't? well? you are a cheap labor, is this the direction Xsyon want to go?

unclean666
02-18-2014, 05:32 AM
I like turtles.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 05:42 AM
I like turtles.

Are you Xsyon? if not? then keep your jokes to your self, devs please remove jokes from here.

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 06:01 AM
last i checked this is general, so its not a xsyon only hotline lol. really how is multiple accounts hurting you? the only thing it really does is allows the person to make their own items without killing stats and gives you some land for several accounts. the player still puts in all the time x2 or more plus the cash to make this happen, nor is it hurting the economy because most people trade within tribe or solo atm. I personally have a few accounts have for a couple of years an i cant see how it effects anyone any more then when i would solo on one account and make all my own stuff.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 07:18 AM
I understand that if you can buy multiple acounts and able to sub them? you are a king, and if you don't? well? you are a cheap labor, is this the direction Xsyon want to go?

Not sure where you "heard" this but it's not true. So is this the direction Xsyon wants to go? No it's not a direction they want to go. They are currently not going this direction.

The only people that are "cheap labor" are the people that have no skills, new to the game, AND don't care to do complex things in game. Like make armor, weapons, go hunting, etc etc.

Cheap labour is a young player's normal starting point in any game. Xsyon makes it IMHO too easy to never force people into being cheap labour at all, which is part of the major issue with economy is that everyone can do everything too easy.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 07:28 AM
last i checked this is general, so its not a xsyon only hotline lol. really how is multiple accounts hurting you? the only thing it really does is allows the person to make their own items without killing stats and gives you some land for several accounts. the player still puts in all the time x2 or more plus the cash to make this happen, nor is it hurting the economy because most people trade within tribe or solo atm. I personally have a few accounts have for a couple of years an i cant see how it effects anyone any more then when i would solo on one account and make all my own stuff.

That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players, who have no means to buy extra and support accounts unless Xsyon allow to create more characters on one account.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 07:35 AM
That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players, who have no means to buy extra and support accounts unless Xsyon allow to create more characters on one account.

Why does someone with only 1 account need to trade, but someone with 2 wouldn't?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 07:41 AM
Added:
Mrddt you say this because you can support multiple accounts, tis is major "GAME BREAKING" system, it allows pay to win people, how about a totem up-keep, you have to have a least 30 members active and ten thousand in game dollars per month as upkeep and several different resources to be able to craft supreme quality? and remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all skills and stats fair enough for everyone.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 07:42 AM
DDT you and some other have more than two accounts.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Added:
Mrddt you say this because you can support multiple accounts, tis is major "GAME BREAKING" system, it allows pay to win people, how about totem up-keep, you have to have a least 30 members active and ten thousand in game dollars per month as upkeep and several different resources to e able o craft supreme quality? and remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all sills and stats fair enough for everyone.

DDT you and some other have more than two accounts.

I do have many accounts. I have like 10+ what does that have to do with 1 account able to do everything?

I play 1 toon for ALL my combat, crafting, and building. There is NOTHING I need another account to do. MrDDT does it all.

So please answer the question.

"Why does someone with only 1 account need to trade, but someone with 2 wouldn't?"

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 07:50 AM
alot of others have multiple accounts. I have 4 i use and i still trade and do the same i did when i only had one soloing. you talk about not needing to trade or making sup items but a person who has been here for years or worked every day still wont need you to trade with them on a single account as they already have all they need in storage or they can make.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 07:57 AM
You can't craft all crafting skills at a very hi quality with one character, sure you can craft with all skill but you can't have all skills and stats at 100 with one charater.

With your alts you can creat speciaizations and have all mats, tools, weapons, etc.... at suprem quality, then you don't have to trade with anyone els but your self, it is pay to win system weather you want it or not.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 07:59 AM
alot of others have multiple accounts. I have 4 i use and i still trade and do the same i did when i only had one soloing. you talk about not needing to trade or making sup items but a person who has been here for years or worked every day still wont need you to trade with them on a single account as they already have all they need in storage or they can make.

We had better traiding before skill decay system, we had more choices and prices.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 08:00 AM
You can't craft all crafting skills at a very hi quality with one character, sure you can craft with all skill but you can't have all skills and stats at 100 with one charater.

With your alts you can creat speciaizations and have all mats, tools, weapons, etc.... at suprem quality, then you don't have to trade with anyone els but your self, it is pay to win system weather you want it or not.

First of all I can. Also anyone saying I don't trade is on crack. I'm the largest trader in game hands down.

Second is your solution. "remove skill decay system, allow everyone to be able to skill-up to hundred all skills and stats fair enough for everyone."

Wouldn't that make less people trade?

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 08:01 AM
you contradict yourself you want people to trade but with out decay then every one would have everything and that would end trade all together.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 08:03 AM
We had better traiding before skill decay system, we had more choices and prices.

First off, no we didnt have better trade, we had much less trade.

Why do you think that giving 1 toon the option to have all skills and all stats would make them want to trade more? You make a good point why they would trade LESS but not more.

Think of it like this.
Currently according to you, 1 toon can't do everything (we already know they can but I'm humoring you).
Having 2 toons is bad because they wouldn't need to trade. (Because they can do everything)
So your solution is to make 1 toon do everything. But that would make it bad because they wouldn't need to trade. Your logic does not make sense.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 08:26 AM
I tried to craft and guess what happened? other skills loose points, I did not even reached three skills at 45, like I said!! have totem upkeep, to be able to craft supreme quality, isn't that what you want ddt? to be ale to craft supreme quality and live as a king because you can have multiple accounts, this so called "trade" is just a decoy to be able to win with pay to win system.

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 08:29 AM
lol im out he must not have read or understood a single post. Like talking to a wall no point.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 08:31 AM
Oh yeah the game is for sure pay to win, but not due to trade.

The totem size is the only pay to win part. Xsyon is literally tied to $ for tribe size. Because it's based on the # of paid accounts. But this has NOTHING to do with trade.

You not able to get 3 skills past 45 just shows you have no idea how to play, I'm really glad Xsyon is working on a tutorial because clearly it is much needed if you can't even figure out how to lock or train a skill.

What I don't understand is why a player that admittedly can't even level 3 skills to 45. Is advising Xsyon on how trade should work, and how crafting should work, and accounts?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Sure I don't know how to lock two skills and level rest of them, some pools have two and some have more then eight skills, but you can only lock two skills.
How totem upkeep is a pay to win? unles you are a supper reach and have no job.
Totem upkeep allow people to trade with options for different prices, not supper hi prices without any options, plus it encourage players to band together, for benefits.
With current skill decay system, only pay to win players are favored.
I know ddt you would not want totem upkeep because that will ruin you real plan.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Sure I don't know how to lock two skills and level rest of them, some pools have two and some have more then eight skills, but you can only lock two skills.
How totem upkeep is a pay to win? unles you are a supper reach and have no job.
Totem upkeep allow people to trade with options for different prices, not supper hi prices without any options, plus it encourage players to band together, for benefits.
With current skill decay system, only pay to win players are favored.
I know ddt you would not want totem upkeep because that will ruin you real plan.

Huh?

I don't understand 1/2 of what you are saying because you contradict yourself. However, the last statement couldn't be further from the truth. I've the most active person behind trying to get totem upkeep.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Sure you don't understand.
Then let's have totem up-keep for benefits, not skill decay system, skill decay is game breaking.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 09:56 AM
You still have not stated how giving toons no skill decay is good.
So far you have shown how skill decay is good for trade though.

We already have totem upkeep for benefits. I think it's too cheap though.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 10:19 AM
You still using your ignorance as a tactic? Be able to skill-up all skills helps to choose what specialization you want to take not limiting you by few skills, I don't think anyone would want to create character to pull stone or grass for infinity, with this decay system people are forced to choose certain skills, which leaves most with similar skills, this would not help economy at all, if you have better benefits for having a bigger tribe? that would help both economy and to band together.
With bigger tribe there should be bigger up-keep and after more then 30 active tribes you could craft supreme quality items.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 10:46 AM
Can we split the do topics here you are asking?

First I'm all for more benefits for totem upkeep and increasing the cost of upkeep. I do not want it removed or lowered. So I hope that clears that up.

About the skills issue.
How does giving everyone all skills do what you want? Which is help economy and give people options to do things others are not? You say decay makes people forced to choose certain skills. But doesnt giving everyone all the skills remove options for any type of choice?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 10:55 AM
But doesnt giving everyone all the skills remove options for any type of choice?

No, it helps to choose who one want to be instead and removes option for "pay to win".
Totem up-keep is a better option for benefits.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 10:57 AM
No, it helps to choose who one want to be instead and removes option for "pay to win".
Totem up-keep is a better option for benefits.

So you agree giving people all the skills hurts in game economy? Making trade happen less?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 11:06 AM
So you agree giving people all the skills hurts in game economy? Making trade happen less?

Giving people all skills to be able to level-up to 100 without decay does not hurt economy, removal skill decay will hurt pay to win, "pay to win" hurt economy, skill decay = pay to win.
And please don't use your ignorance as a tactic, you can do better then that.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Giving people all skills to be able to level-up to 100 without decay does not hurt economy, removal skill decay will hurt pay to win, "pay to win" hurt economy, skill decay = pay to win.
And please don't use your ignorance as a tactic, you can do better then that.

I'm not claiming any ignorance here. I understand how the game works.

Didn't you say before let me quote.

That what multiple accounts do, hurting an economy, because a person with multiple accounts? don't need to trade with the rest of the world, he can do it all with his/hers alt, and this system really hurts solo players

So knowing that if you have multiple accounts because you can do it all hurts the economy. Why do you believe that giving everyone all the skills/stats on 1 toon "does not hurt economy" isn't this conflicting your statements?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Again using your ignorance? where is the totem up-keep part? forgot to state it? giving people all skills to level but being able to craft supreme quality items in big tribes after 30 active members, having totem up-keep favors both solo and big tribe owners, solo? to be able to create specialization to his/her like, tribes? to have better benefits, who ever choose solo would be trading with big tribes for supreme quality items, "there is your economy",big tribes would trade with solo players because solo players would be able to gather high/supreme quality mats, again!!! only big enough tribes should be able to craft supreme quality items, and remember, gather and craft high end items are two different things.....

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 12:04 PM
so now we would need to join a large tribe to be able to craft supreme quality. not everyone plays the same way and havent you been preaching equality the entire time. a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible. in real life some of the worlds best artists/craftsmen led solitary lives.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 12:23 PM
so now we would need to join a large tribe to be able to craft supreme quality. not everyone plays the same way and havent you been preaching equality the entire time. a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible. in real life some of the worlds best artists/craftsmen led solitary lives.

With current skill decay system it's not possible to craft supreme quality items anyway, current skill decay system favors those who can buy and maintain multiple accounts, they can craft supreme quality items.
"a solo player should have the same chance as a tribe, it may be harder but should not be impossible" I agree with you, solo player should be able to do that, tell that to those who removed this ability from solo players.

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 12:35 PM
i have no problem crafting supreme on a solo toon without using other accounts and i know a quite a few others who do it. and also you cant say if something works or not when you have not even had one skill high. you need to learn the game before trying to change things that you dont understand

znaiika
02-18-2014, 12:59 PM
i have no problem crafting supreme on a solo toon without using other accounts and i know a quite a few others who do it. and also you cant say if something works or not when you have not even had one skill high. you need to learn the game before trying to change things that you dont understand

Lets say I want to craft tools, weapons and one of the armor skills, can I craft those as supreme quality? solo? don't I need basketry, tailor, leatherworking, woodcrafting, scavenge, hunting, forage, resource, forestry, woodcuting, some stats which use other crafting skills not listed here, it's impossible to craft these three skills at supreme quality, tools, weapons and one of three armor skills, with this skill decay system.
You may be able to craft just one of those three at supreme quality, but not all three, it can be done with at least three accounts though, which again favors pay to win players.

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 01:06 PM
you just stated that you cant craft any supreme but you can.you can do several crafts once you learn to work your stats. you may need to pick one you never use but you can still keep them balanced with work.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 01:31 PM
You say you can craft weapon, tools and one of three armor skills as supreme quality? as a solo, doing everything your self, scavenge, forage, hunting, and so on, please I am eager to see the results :)
Don't forget cooking and healing is coming to that pool of skills, more complexity to solo play.
Prove me wrong that you don't need to have multiple accounts.

battleforce023
02-18-2014, 01:40 PM
This needs to be closed. you are the type of player who wants things to change to make it easy on them to do every thing and have everything instead of putting in the leg work.Get in the game actually play more then a free player cap ask for help to learn the game.Until you put in some effort you really have no idea what your talking about and chances are you never will. If your not willing to put the work in then maybe this isnt the game for you.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 01:48 PM
I am still waiting for Xsyon to tell me if he want to make his game as pay to win.
You all avoid to giving me an answer, so, I need to here from Xsyon him self.
By the way 023 I did play Xsyon for some time and I am not free to play, nor pay to win player.

Dawala
02-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Being able to have every skill at it`s highest level (100) and having every stat at 100 or more would not be good for game balance .
There are two reasons for that and it is because if you can make every thing you want and find every thing you need there would be no reason to have a trade system and the other reason is there would be many one man/woman tribes and no real reason to group up and form tribes because you could do every thing solo .
The game was meant for players to form or join a tribe in order to survive or at lest make alliances with other tribes and solo play is hard unless you form an alliance with one or more tribes .

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 03:44 PM
You say you can craft weapon, tools and one of three armor skills as supreme quality? as a solo, doing everything your self, scavenge, forage, hunting, and so on, please I am eager to see the results :)
Don't forget cooking and healing is coming to that pool of skills, more complexity to solo play.
Prove me wrong that you don't need to have multiple accounts.

You keep saying you need to have multiple accounts. I have 10 accounts but only 1 person that does anything. He does ALL the crafting, combat, gathering, and building.
Everything else I trade for or have tribe members do.
My other 10 accounts are not even trained up. I have one trained with 100 combat skills but 0 crafting/gathering skills.

If anything they need to reduce the # of skills/stats 1 toon can have not give them all of them. You are not making sense.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Being able to have every skill at it`s highest level (100) and having every stat at 100 or more would not be good for game balance .
There are two reasons for that and it is because if you can make every thing you want and find every thing you need there would be no reason to have a trade system and the other reason is there would be many one man/woman tribes and no real reason to group up and form tribes because you could do every thing solo .
The game was meant for players to form or join a tribe in order to survive or at lest make alliances with other tribes and solo play is hard unless you form an alliance with one or more tribes .

For this there is a solution, I have posted that earlier today, like totem upkeep and with certain amount of active members people on that tribe could craft supreme quality items for trade purposes, where solo players can gather supreme quality mats to trade, it also can be set as if a trybe less then 5 people? can find supreme mats and pull supreme resources, and big tribes over 30 active members could craft supreme items but won't be able to find supreme resources, for trade purpuses.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 03:49 PM
DDT this is for you to explain it to me, please do.

Crafting:
Toolcrafting: Intelligence, Fortitude.
Weaponcraft: Perception, Strength.
Bonecraft: Fortitude, Charisma.
Needed to craft Toolcraft, Weaponcraft and Bonecraft:
Hunting: Agility, Dexterity.
Logging: Strength, Agility.
Scavanging: Charisma, Perception.
Forestry: Spirit, Charisma.
Foraging: Intelligence, Spirit.
Resources: Perception, Fortitude.
Basketry: Agility, Spirit.
Woodcraft: Agility, Spirit.
Combat:
Armed: Strength, Dexterity.
Axes: Strength, Fortitude.
Archery: Dexterity, Perception. (not in use yet)
Bow: Dexterity, Charisma. (not in use yet)
Basically: All stats and all the skills are involved with.
How can you craft Toolcraft, weaponcraft and bonecraft with supreme quality?

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 03:56 PM
How do I toolcraft, weaponcraft, and bonecraft with supreme QL?

I don't toolcraft I buy the tools, and supreme QL on tools have no effect.
So what does this prove?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 04:04 PM
How do I toolcraft, weaponcraft, and bonecraft with supreme QL?

I don't toolcraft I buy the tools, and supreme QL on tools have no effect.
So what does this prove?

Multiple accounts? Pay to win?

So, tell me ddt, why don't you want totem up-keep as an option instead of skill decay?

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Because your system doesn't make sense and skill decay works.
You still have yet to understand the basics.
I already said I'm for totem upkeep. I don't think you know what you are talking about and the system you sorta talk about here has issues. But I've yet to see a problem with the current system you've still only shown how giving all the skills/stats to 1 toon only hurts the economy not help it.
You then talk about some totem system, but you keep saying that having 1 toon not able to do all the skills at supreme QL levels is bad, and I don't understand why you say that.

I say why change a system to possibly worse system when the person explaining the "new totem decay" system can't even explain why to change.

znaiika
02-18-2014, 04:28 PM
You then talk about some totem system, but you keep saying that having 1 toon not able to do all the skills at supreme QL levels is bad, and I don't understand why you say that.

Skill decay work for pay to win players, that system don't help solo players.
I know enough basics, how much more complexity do "you" want for basics?

I never said I want to be able to craft supreme quality as a solo player, I said as a tribe with over 30 active members not "les then 30 active members" should be given an ability to craft supreme quality items.
But I want to be able to level-up all my skills to 100, even if it takes too long to do it.

The system that I propose is very simple and it dose not support multy accounts.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 04:51 PM
So let me get this straight.

You want solo players to be able to get supreme materials gathered, but not craft supreme?
You want large tribes (30+ actives) to craft supreme but not get supreme materials gathered?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 04:56 PM
Something like that, yes.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Something like that, yes.

So how does this help stop your theory on "pay to win"?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 05:09 PM
You're a smart men ddt figure it out, I don't need to explain it to you.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 05:26 PM
You're a smart men ddt figure it out, I don't need to explain it to you.

You need to explain it, because it doesn't make any sense to me. How does that change your theory on pay to win?

Wouldn't the people with 2 accounts able to do both still? While the ones with 1 account would have to pick either good gathered mats or good crafted from being in a tribe?

znaiika
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
You need to explain it, because it doesn't make any sense to me. How does that change your theory on pay to win?

Wouldn't the people with 2 accounts able to do both still? While the ones with 1 account would have to pick either good gathered mats or good crafted from being in a tribe?

Yes they can have two accounts to play as a solo tribe or join a big tribe or both, that would not hurt anyone, only help, and, that won't force people to have multiple accounts just to be able to craft all skills, like you do with the current system, and even if someone want to buy two accounts they don't need to buy ten, because at 5 residents you loose the ability to find supreme quality mats, and to buy thirty accounts and maintain them, is too costly.
You see? this skill decay system is too complex to even maintain it as of coding, and way too complex for new players, My system is easy, bring resources and feed a totem, simple as it can be.

Pay to win is a system that only people who have much more money to spend, wins, just like now, and those who don't have extra money, well, too bad.

You don't want to let go this skill decay system because it alow you to have advantage over those who can't pay extra.

That's why I want to know if xsyon want to keep supporting pay to win model or not.

MrDDT
02-18-2014, 10:40 PM
But your system doesnt change the pay to win model either.

You would still only need 2 accounts to do everything, people with 1 account would still say it's pay to win.

znaiika
02-19-2014, 04:36 AM
But your system doesnt change the pay to win model either.

You would still only need 2 accounts to do everything, people with 1 account would still say it's pay to win.

Yes it stops pay to win model, I would love to see anyone leveling two characters at the same time, bieng active member in a big tribe and as a solo at the same time, well? that would be fun to watch.

MrDDT
02-19-2014, 04:44 AM
Wait wait, how is that any different than just buying 2 accounts now? Your system does nothing to change anything, other than it allows ALL the skills on 1 toon making it less likely to trade not more. You have proven against your points not for them.

Anyways, good luck with your idea, I don't see reason to change to your system. I do see reasons NOT to change.

znaiika
02-19-2014, 05:59 AM
It stops people to buy extra accounts just to be able to craft all skills (current system)(pay to win system).
It encourage people to trade.
People may buy a second account if they level all their skills and stats. (they won't need to buy that extra account, they can simply trade).
Both solo and big tribes would have privileges.
You don't think solo players deserve to play as a solo and not buying extra accounts? To be able to trade knowing that their mats can be sold?
It also remove complexity for new players, and make it easier for developers to work with, less coding and easier to maintain it.

Bonegetter
02-19-2014, 08:24 AM
This is interesting as a player with a specialty who is self sufficient and making VHQ/Master items with only about 60 hours of total game play. I feel like had you spent your time skilling instead of arguing you would be doing much better.

My tactic
Tools
All I have needed for tools is about 26 skill. They don't seem to affect item except the bonus based on tool type.
Skills
I moved all my green points to my resource gathering skill, so primary crafting skill is 98 and resource is 73. I occasionally do a bit of skill grinding on other support skills.
Trade I pulled some granite for my cart, there's the labor. Since then I might do a little trade for bps or maybe some scavving bits but you don't need much scavving to get okay items. I don't have to trade as a solo player, but i can.
Skill decay To me that's what most reinforces a specialization, if any one could do what they do and what i do there nothing left for me to do to trade. As a solo i depend on skill decay so I have a purpose and leverage to barter.
StatsNot sure if you noticed but for the most part a crafting skill and the support skills some what co-side so this creates a bit of synergy(yes finely used that word).
Stat decayStats decay way slower than they increase, some people counter train to have a more balance character, i don't but I don't use perception so that a -. Same with skills bit something you don't use or want to and put a - on it so it takes the hit. Its a well balanced system you just have to take the time to think about it.

This has been my path to rapid success, I hope it helps you Znaiika.

Anticules
02-19-2014, 08:33 AM
When the server comes up can we plz take this to global chat. I would love to join the conversation by adding my extremly intellectual perspective.

MrDDT
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM
It stops people to buy extra accounts just to be able to craft all skills (current system)(pay to win system).
It encourage people to trade.
People may buy a second account if they level all their skills and stats. (they won't need to buy that extra account, they can simply trade).
Both solo and big tribes would have privileges.
You don't think solo players deserve to play as a solo and not buying extra accounts? To be able to trade knowing that their mats can be sold?
It also remove complexity for new players, and make it easier for developers to work with, less coding and easier to maintain it.

It doesn't stop people from getting a bonus from having 2 accounts.

You would still want 2 accounts, 1 to gather, 1 to craft.

Your idea changes nothing. This all coming from a person that doesnt even have 3 skills to 45 yet.

Current system allows for solo players to be effective in trade, and still do EVERYTHING solo.
Again I believe the skill decay system should be higher than it is, and the stat system should change.
Currently you can have all stats but 1 at highest end. Currently you can have all skills at 100. This should change to where you should only have about 3 or 4 skills per pool at 100, and I believe you should have to choose only a few stats that can go past 100. Instead of 7 stats past 100.

znaiika
02-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Afraid of loosing an advantage over those who can't buy more acounts? I understand your fury, I understand that those extra accounts you bought? would be useless.
No I would not need two accounts with the system I suggest, I don't want to level two characters to all the way up, just only one, And I want to play solo all the way.
My ideas change game from pay to win to play to win.
No, it does not allows for solo players to be effective in trade with current system.
I think you're a mad person and don't care about others, you want others to follow you like sheep.
Having advantage over people and calling yourself a leader? try to respect other people instead.
The real leader care for his people, making sure people don't run from him.
You don't like to have competion, you don't like real leadership chalange, that's why you want to make Xsyon to belive that you do your changes for people, but all you do is making your self as a king.
You bought ten accounts to expand your teritorry, it was not easy to maintain all ten, so you made Xsyon believe that $10 is a good start to bring more customers in, (that did not happened), but the real purpose was? to maintain your accounts easier, now you can maintain tree accounts for the price of two.
Now that you have ten or even more accounts? you needed to make them usefull, so the decay system is perfect for that, (because you have enough accounts to cover all needs).
Each time you convince Xsyon to change something? Xsyon lost customers, and server droped to almost no customers.
So all you do is forcing people to leave, it is either you want Xsyon to fail or you want to be a king and everyone else to be as a slave, and people don't like it.

MrDDT
02-19-2014, 05:32 PM
So much fail in that post above I can't even start.

Anyways good luck, I can clearly see you wont change your point of view. If you think that your system is some type of no pay to win, you are the only one.

znaiika
02-19-2014, 05:39 PM
I don't think I am the only one.

Bonegetter
02-20-2014, 02:50 AM
That's interesting because your the only one saying so.

It actually almost sounds like you baited ddt just to have an argument with him.

znaiika
02-20-2014, 04:34 AM
That's interesting because your the only one saying so.

It actually almost sounds like you baited ddt just to have an argument with him.

If I am the only one, why so many people left Xsyon after these changes suggested by ddt? And how many people where assaulted by ddt in the past, Xsyon may keep one person with ten accounts but loosing a lot more because of him and his ideas.

I want to know what Xsyon is going to do with this pay to win model, then I'll plan my future.

Hodo
02-20-2014, 10:30 AM
Are you Xsyon? if not? then keep your jokes to your self, devs please remove jokes from here.

Not a joke, it was a troll post. And I have skimmed through this thread and got 3 pages into it and came to the same conclusions and everyone else.

1- You are dense.
2- I like turtles.

znaiika
02-20-2014, 10:41 AM
1- You are dense.
2- I like turtles.

I can say about ddt and his slaves same thing, who try very hard to troll here.

GuideXaphan
02-20-2014, 01:20 PM
*Click

This thread has run its course.