PDA

View Full Version : eu server

knapu
06-06-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi guys is there a eu server or still only NA server with high ping for eu players ?
Sorry if it was asked search didnt really helped me

Glorp
06-06-2014, 08:06 AM
mO.Om....peeks out from under his rock to share a spot of tea

If im not mistaken, the Test server is in EU but both peace and war are in the USA

Glorp

MrDDT
06-06-2014, 02:07 PM
There is no EU server that is meant for players to play on normally.

Like Glorp said the test server is in the EU but, it's wiped/reset and down for testing/updates a lot.

Having said that, the ping issue in Xsyon is not really a major issue, nothing you doing really makes it so you need 80ms less ping.

knapu
06-06-2014, 02:36 PM
There is no EU server that is meant for players to play on normally.

Like Glorp said the test server is in the EU but, it's wiped/reset and down for testing/updates a lot.

Having said that, the ping issue in Xsyon is not really a major issue, nothing you doing really makes it so you need 80ms less ping.

I was this guy who ore buyed the game or something like that dont remember exactly what it was called at that time it was around 20$ .
And i had 700 ping + at that time so basicly it was unplayable for me if i would have 150 -200 ping now i could live with that just hope im not gonna get disapointed .

MrDDT
06-06-2014, 02:59 PM
If you were getting 700+ ping that's another issue nothing to do with where the server is located.

From what I understand people in EU have less than 200ms for ping, and people in AUS have about 250ms. Most people I know from EU have 100 to 150ms.