PDA

View Full Version : Features List

Kunra
05-07-2010, 09:00 PM
What caught your attention and interest in Xsyon based on the Features List?

For me, it was the way crafting/building/gathering aspects was described.

What are you most looking forward to based on the Features List?

reubenmunro
05-07-2010, 09:12 PM
The Unknown

The full features of the Xsyon online game world will never be fully disclosed. Part of the fun in playing is discovering the unknown. New features, skills, objects and creatures will typically be discovered in game before they are officially announced. A few hints to spark the minds of new Xsyon players:

That.

Veldern
05-07-2010, 09:26 PM
The fact that you can terraform the world, the fact that you can build any building wherever you want instead of only in certain places (AoC/Df), the fact that there are no NPC's, how the game's constantly evolving (advancing in ages) and how the combat system was described.

I know it sounds like a lot, but this game sounds like a dream to me lol.

Kitsume
05-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Pretty much the entire list for me, but these two stand out for me.

-Character actions are tracked for Good, Evil, Law, Chaos, Karma and Luck. These factors affect creature reactions, town status, reputation and skills.

-Characters achieving the Supreme Master level of craftsmanship work with the Xsyon team to introduce a crafted item of their own design.

Shirk
05-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Speed Tree 5.1
Speed Grass 4

Okie
05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
The fact that they say that their is no ganking/ griefing I get hard thinking about ways I can get around it......... Ps this shit loads slower then he'll on an I phone pm me for naked pics of this sslutty bitch who won't stop texn me

Spitfire5
05-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Someones having a good night

P.S pix plz

kiwiitis
05-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Scavenging/exploring/gathering.

Of course the troll had to have his say.

Farmerbob
05-08-2010, 02:24 AM
I basically see this game as a next-generation Wurm.

The draws for me are:

1) Better graphics for avatars

2) Innovation of crafting - somehow it is supposed to be posible for two people to create better items than one person can, if I undertand correctly.

3) Integration of high skill crafters in the development of equipment over time.

Pretty much everything else, Wurm already has.

Oakstead
05-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Tribes having a real purpose in this game in terms of territorial control with tools to affect that territory and game content in general.

No longer will game content be fixed and predictable.

Jadzia
05-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Building, crafting, player-run economy...the lot of options of activities.

And the world...which sounds like a beautiful, living world, not a prepainted never changing scenery.

bruisie159
02-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Constantly changing resources i thought was cool.