PDA

View Full Version : Xsyon advertising

gosiukas
04-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi everyone.
All of us trying to get more players to Xsyon so i thought maybe it would be useful to spend at least half an hour and put some nice reviews in MMO/gaming forums?

Add links here and i will post about Xsyon in all or most of them. Imagine if we all do the same :)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forum.php
http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm

GuideUriel
04-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Thank you!

supinger
04-22-2015, 10:03 PM
Must say after reading this i went straight out and wrote a couple reviews and went post happy on some forums, and there are a lot of negative things said about Xsyon. Mostly from people who used to play 4 years ago saying how the game crashes all the time, which it doesnt now, and from people who just look at the game and compare it to some other game and how horrible Xsyon must be, which is absurd but none the less a negative. I very much enjoy my escape time into Xsyon and would like to see a somewhat bigger population A few good words are much needed.

Pwnuts
04-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Must say after reading this i went straight out and wrote a couple reviews and went post happy on some forums, and there are a lot of negative things said about Xsyon. Mostly from people who used to play 4 years ago saying how the game crashes all the time, which it doesnt now, and from people who just look at the game and compare it to some other game and how horrible Xsyon must be, which is absurd but none the less a negative. I very much enjoy my escape time into Xsyon and would like to see a somewhat bigger population A few good words are much needed.

there was a lot of changes and plenty of ppl logged into xsyon long time back and prolly still share old expierience. thats happens to all games. but seriously the game crashes for most of the player who use fullscreen mode and alt+tab after about 30min ig time. this problem exist since years and xsyon said he have no quick solution for it. well i hope there will be one anytime.

seriously the game had a way worse performence in the past, i remember a logintime of about 20-30mins "everytime" i logged in and i heard it was way more in the beginning. you can argue that this things has been fixed and work better now, but its a opinion of ppl who tried xsyon at a time when it had more issues, and their memories are (prolly) correct when they tell about the game.

Kyosa
04-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Btw you can help the game with your voting here....

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/514/view/ratings

You need to be rank 4 to vote on that site, but its easy, just register and login a few times.
Next day you should be able to vote.

supinger
04-26-2015, 02:08 AM
Yes pwn i realize there were problems in the past thats why i said there are lots of bad posts from people who played 4 years ago. I never said they were lying, the whole point of my post was to further encourage 'current' players who are enjoying the game as it is now after all the work thats been done to improve it to take a minute and post positive reviews. Im sure those people (prolly) are sharing their correct albeit outdated memories. Unless you're saying that those bad reviews should in fact reflect how the game is now then im not sure why you even commented on my post? In 6 hours of gaming i might disconnect 1 time so when i see a post saying how Xsyon crashes constantly and is unplayable i feel it is my responsibility to correct this misinformation. (note: i do play in windowed mode so i can keep the world map open in background but still game is more than stable.)

Pwnuts
04-26-2015, 02:27 AM
In 6 hours of gaming i might disconnect 1 time so when i see a post saying how Xsyon crashes constantly and is unplayable i feel it is my responsibility to correct this misinformation. (note: i do play in windowed mode so i can keep the world map open in background but still game is more than stable.)

but seriously the game crashes for most of the player who use fullscreen mode and alt+tab after about 30min ig time.

there was no missinformation, you compare window mode with fullscreen mode. you play window mode to be able to keep the worldmap open for the very same reason i explained with my "missinformation" lol.

supinger
04-26-2015, 02:40 AM
seriously the game had a way worse performence in the past, i remember a logintime of about 20-30mins "everytime" i logged in and i heard it was way more in the beginning. you can argue that this things has been fixed and work better now, but its a opinion of ppl who tried xsyon at a time when it had more issues, and their memories are (prolly) correct when they tell about the game.

Opinion of the time now outdated thank you for agreeing with me lol. IF it does crash in fullscreen which i wouldnt know ive never played it like that then dont play it in fullscreen its that simple i mean come on bud you trying to help the cause or kill it? Adjusting settings to make a game play right is a common thing not at all singular to Xsyon. PS never said you had misinformation was referring to posts on forums from people talking about how the game was 4 years ago as i said.

Darkkmercy
10-07-2015, 08:48 AM
another big one is to make sure to log into steam and have your account linked to steam account - this will allow you to post good reviews and thumbs up thumbs down reviews to push the haters out - most of them are trolls (checked 2-3 of them they have zero good reviews and most are just hate) with only 1-2 more thumbs up reviews it goes from mixed (currently 69%) to 70% positive then more people might be interested in looking into the game

legend552
03-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Dang we got people reviving old posts. What’s going on?

Diomedes
03-02-2018, 08:06 AM
End of days!

Sleipnir
10-08-2018, 06:07 PM
i support this

senny13
10-01-2019, 12:05 AM
playing whole time on full screen and game never crashed no matter of i play 1 hour or 6 hours, never had a problem with alttabbing and i play on maxed settings, so it can be hardware problem in most cases i think