PDA

View Full Version : Pawnee Tribe - Peace Server

Mactavendish
04-10-2015, 08:45 AM
The Pawnee Tribe is currently NOT recruiting, but will accept direct requests to join.

Update - 03/30/17 - We are looking for any player that wants to join an established tribe, All Welcome!

If you were ever a player, Please look me up in game and see what the Pawnee can offer.

For now we will accept anyone that wishes to join. We will try and assist you anyway we can.

New players as well as returning players are welcome to apply. We can help you learn the ropes, give you tips on building or terraforming and assist in ways only an older established tribe can offer.

Full members in Pawnee will have many advantages over a homesteader...
Much more room to experiment in, freedom to build in whatever style you like, opportunities to build large projects of your own to leave a lasting legacy of your time in Xsyon, and access to all tribe buffs ( +4 to all stats, highest totem buffs ) and master level tools and carts.

We will accept mature players, that will NOT cause drama, and that can contribute to the tribes growth and stability. Players that have been around for a bit, and are looking for other mature players to learn from and want a drama free environment.

We will accept applications to join and if accepted you will have a 2 week ( real time ) probation period to get to know us and we will get to know you. You will be allowed to build from the start, and can terraform after we show you the ropes.

The desire here is to have a calm friendly tribe, free of grief, complainers, moochers, or drama magnets.

We are intent on becoming known as a builders tribe, and trade hub on the west side of the lake. As a tribe with max tribal territory, we can offer members much more room to build in, experienced members to help you become experts in building, farming, crafting or any other skills, and a tribe devoted to a calm, friendly and helpful environment.

If this appeals to you and you would like more room to build on than your homestead, or are just tired of drama and global chat drama, Please contact me in game with /w laughingoak.

Mactavendish
05-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Finishing up on the New Pawnee Castle.

Any new players wishing to learn how this was done or any other building tips or tricks,

Please Contact me in game ... type /w laughingoak in the chat line and hit the spacebar

Mactavendish
05-15-2015, 06:07 AM
Welcome to Pawnee Gadreel!

Mactavendish
05-27-2015, 07:22 AM
Would like to welcome, Ptomas, Senny, Giova, and Tallios!

Cheem
06-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Also I would like to welcome, Braum, and Zarocky, and our newest member LukeYung!

bballen
07-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Brand new to this game. Haven't created a character yet. Plan to make a fisherman. I would like to look you guys up.

Mactavendish
07-07-2015, 10:30 AM
We or on the west side of the lake just pick Pawnee as the starting spot

Mactavendish
07-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Welcome Elysius and Doyota to Pawnee.

Anyone out there that would like to build and wants more room or freedom to build please whisper me in game and lets talk!

Mactavendish
08-12-2015, 09:59 AM
Please welcome our newest member Vangelious!

Mactavendish
08-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Spring is coming soon! So, it would be a great time to join us and leave your mark in xsyon!

If interested just whisper me, type /w laughingoak then hit the space bar.

Mactavendish
09-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Welcome to Pawnee Corie!

Hope you enjoy your time with us!

Mactavendish
01-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Since the removal of subs in xsyon we have seen a steady increase in new and returning players, some even from the pre-release days!

As of today we have added 13 new members to Pawnee and it looks that that will continue, so I am scaling back the size of new members plots a but and using the new building system to make platforms on the sides of cliffs to increase the places we can let new members build.

So, if you want to be a part of one of the oldest tribe around and build and grow with us Please whisper either Me ( laughingoak ) or Jpaph or Keleris for info or an invite, or come by our welcome station and apply.

Mactavendish
01-18-2016, 08:41 AM
Welcome all you new members :0 Its been super busy in tribe lately, so if you are interested in becoming part of leadership for the tribe please see me about how to qualify.

Milady
01-19-2016, 11:55 AM
Come join the fun in Pawnee we always love to make new friends and rekindle old friendships! All builds welcome! Thanks^^

Mactavendish
02-24-2016, 04:22 PM
If you are a steam player just checking out the game Please let me know so i can help train you in how every thing works and so that you can get a sense of the full game.

Some it seems try only a small amount of what can be done, or have viewed a few out of date video and get confused and and move on prematurely.

The Pawnee tribe wants to help you see just how fun this game is, So please give us a try!

Mactavendish
06-09-2016, 10:47 AM
More and more new players every day and we realy want to help any of you new players get going in game, so just ask for LaughingOak in global for directions to us or how to apply

Mactavendish
07-28-2016, 01:09 PM
Even if you are not interested in joining a tribe, please drop in here and I can get you setup with some basic things any new player needs.

We can give you some direction and act as your introduction to the game, we have ACTIVE members each day that would love to help you get started!

Choose Pawnee tribe as your starting location, apply to the tribe at the welcome station you spawn at and I check the apps every day to see if any new players would like to join.

Even if you don't plan on staying in Pawnee, or even if you plan on making your own tribe, feel free to let us help get you set up!

Ooloo
08-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi all.....

I'm not here to help Mac recruit but here for a diff request. I will say however that Mac has done very well in his helping new players over the past year or so with all the changes Xsyon has had.

Tho the newest patch includes a tree enhancement to help block them from growing in certain places...I would like to ask if he would go to the war server and do some current Maint. on the road just south of Pawnee. Since his tribe boundries go out past the road...we cannot cut down the trees that have grown on the road thus leaving a small maze to get through when passing by.

Thx in advance for the help

Mookie

Mactavendish
12-28-2016, 06:17 AM
We are accepting new player if you are interested in building for sure and will happily help any new player get going,

So... C'mon down and join the Pawnee!

Mactavendish
03-30-2017, 08:40 AM
If You would like to Join Pawnee and have the opportunity to build BIG on more land, Please contact Laughingoak in game.