PDA

View Full Version : My issue with Xsyon.

FlarePyro
08-13-2015, 08:13 PM
I love this game, I really do. I used to play it often, and it had a great community. People who were so welcoming, and helped you. See, I had to stop playing this game as often and have meaning to get back to playing. Then I found out that I couldn't play anymore because I have a forum only account. I feel like all my time fishing and chopping down trees, and jumping head first into those annoying junk piles were worthless. And I really do love this game, sadly when I played you only needed thirty bucks to fully access this game and the features. Didn't have the money then, and I don't have the money now. :/

Tonkala
08-14-2015, 10:35 AM
I miss many of my friends who were F2P. I wished they had grandfathered in those who already had accounts. Sorry you can't play Pyro :(

FlarePyro
08-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Thanks, Tonkala. They should of done that, I would be happy to still be just F2P. I've told so many people great things about this game too. I was so close to paying that 30 bucks too when I was first playing, I was in this big tribe with all these cool people by a lake and a junk pile, not too far from a plentiful forest. It was the BEST. THEN it became subscription based and now I can't play the game. It's so sad.

Tonkala
08-27-2015, 11:57 AM
To all those who were f2p, I miss you guys. Shati, Ching, Amber, Boogieman and many more, maybe someday you will return.