PDA

View Full Version : Hi All - Just Pre orderd

nvrsbr
05-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Just Pre Ordered because this game looks so different to ANY other MMO out there right now.

From what I have read from testers and from reviews it sounds very intersting indeed.

Cannot wait to try it out and look for a Tribe to join.

;)

Ravenstorm
05-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Hello and welcome to Xsyon. Yes the game is different then most MMORPG. So far most of the folks in game are pretty nice and helpful. When you do get your invite, look me up in the game and I will try to help. I am still new to the game thou.

nvrsbr
05-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Seems like a good community so far.

Always nice to have helpfull people around to learn the ropes from. :P

Largion
05-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Sierra12 wrote:

Seems like a good community so far.

Always nice to have helpfull people around to learn the ropes from. :P

We have a good and mature community here. :unsure:

Welcome btw.

pid73
05-09-2010, 04:12 PM
There actually are some exceptions to the maturity level of the community (some are even trolling), but once you get a clear view on who they are and avoid them you will enjoy the better part of the playerbase!

Welcome!

YakCast
05-11-2010, 01:49 PM
To be honest the forums doesn't really give much info on the community. It's playing the game and seeing how people really are. Kudos to you for spending money before even playing the beta version. I am interested but wasn't impressed from the YouTube videos that I watched. All new MMO's promise the moon and want you to give their money up front. Once a solid product is put out, i.e. the public release version of this game. Then once can judge and see. Mortal Online was a big Epic fail in this case. Darkfall has made huge improvements and is light years ahead of this game. However, I am hoping that this game will catch up. We can only hope for a public beta. This will give you a good idea of the player base that is interested.

Chile
05-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome Nvrsbr!

Virtus
05-11-2010, 08:58 PM
YakCast wrote:

All new MMO's promise the moon

we have that all all its phases which affects how dark the nights are and it moves across he sky, as does the sun! :silly:

Gunz
05-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Virtus wrote:

YakCast wrote:

we have that all all its phases which affects how dark the nights are and it moves across he sky, as does the sun! :silly:

Can it give you a BJ too? I'm watching you..sneaky devs..

w0rm
05-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Gunz wrote:

Virtus wrote:

YakCast wrote:

He's not a dev lol :)

JetJon
05-12-2010, 06:02 AM
w0rm wrote:

Gunz wrote:

Virtus wrote:

YakCast wrote:

He's not a dev lol :)

not by a long shot :)

but, i have worked with the Devs here before, they are good people. how the game turns out depends on our opinions of it, so i hope they are doing a good job (i am sure they are) just wish i could play it already. (been in production over 2 years now :) )

YakCast
05-12-2010, 07:39 AM
It just seems like they have a lot to do in a month before the release. IMO it does not look ready yet for public release. Who knows this could be the next big MMO and I could very well be wrong! We will just have to see. By the way I never said anyone was a DEV, LOL.

sisler86
05-14-2010, 07:01 AM
It's not ready. That's why they've been pushing back the release date and updating like madmen. They'll get there, but it'll take some time as do all great things. Plus it was only what..like $40? That's not much in my opinion. I've spent more than $40 on pizza before. It's well worth it from what I've experienced so far.

Mims44
05-14-2010, 09:29 AM
pretty much how I looked at it.. 40$

well, if i stay inside and watch nfl network this friday instead of going to the bar, theres the money saved right there=)