PDA

View Full Version : Christmas And Holiday Event 2016!

Xsyon
12-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Xsyon Citizens!

Santa and his Guide Team Elves will be delivering gifts in game from Monday, December 26th to Monday, January 2nd!

Guides will announce in game when they are delivering gifts directly to players. They will also deliver baskets of presents to all players that sign up here on the forums.

If you would like to have gifts dropped by your totem, please post here with your character name, tribe name and server (War or Peace). Feel free to list tribe mates as well. You may also request a gift drop off through the help desk (http://www.xsyon.com/helpdesk)

If you won't be able to log in during the Holiday Event, don't worry. Simply make a request here or the help desk and we will leave a basket at your totem for your tribe leader to take care of until you can log in.

Have fun!

Ooloo
12-24-2016, 09:05 PM
O.O

Merry Xmas to all in Xsyon

Due to work I will most likely miss the guides ingame so I will post all here.

PVE...
1) Oasis, Mookie
2) Glorps Rock, Glorp and Pootie
3) Khatts House, Gruu

PvP...
1) Oasis, Mookie and Glorp
2) Oasis Merchantile, Gruu

Thank you and to all have fun!

Hero
12-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Merry Christmas people o/

Robinhood,
ManiacTzu,
Nightstorm,
Hangedman,
Others in Xsyon Legends Tribe that are active on PvP Server.

werff
12-25-2016, 11:15 AM
I'm new, so merry christmas :D

I want some récipes XD basket récipes :D
PVE server for learning :D

mooncatcher0920
12-25-2016, 12:11 PM
Merry Christmas everyone.
Dont know if i will be online for much longer but

Beeshoney
FamilyHonor Outpost ... north oops forgot to add its on PVP server

zymmie
12-25-2016, 01:47 PM
PVE Server
Tribe Yuharie
Tribe Members are:
Aoria
Ditto
Ji
Zee
Yira
Possum
Wyllow
Weasha

Ryasha
12-25-2016, 01:49 PM
PVE Server
Tribe: Little Swift Creek
Ryasha

Ryasha
12-25-2016, 01:52 PM
PVE Server

Tribe-Wabanki
Member -Kewa

wiley17402
12-25-2016, 07:55 PM
PVE server
tribe Springvale
leader - Aspyre
members matina (leatherworker) needs teeth in game and fur and leahter if any extra
zulle .... architech and mason needs lots of arch and mason bp / schemes
Aspyre toolcrafter (as a second ) obsidian and bones (both round and ribs and small)
thx abunch
also i make saws for people that are in need any exxtra old sawblades :) willl tip welll if not during xmas event :)
thx all merry christmas

LutaBunny
12-25-2016, 08:39 PM
Valorinak Republic (PVE)
WambliLuta
skydancer
Tefached
Tilaras
Evelynn
MissesClaws
MrThirtyTwo

Valorinak Republic (PVP)
WambliLuta
SkyDancer
Trish
Elliee
Tilaras
Plykin
Keva
Jocie
Josaph
FireBug
DarkAngel
Arthemis
Tefached

Melicious
12-25-2016, 08:45 PM
Whiskey River -War Server
Twiggy

Merry Christmas

Brutestone
12-26-2016, 11:40 AM
Weathertop - Peace Server

Brutestone (Would love a backpack I saw LaughingOak had as well as a infinite durability shovel and some leathercraft schemes)
RickSanchez (Arch who needs lots of BPs to make our new tribe look awesome)
Hoskuldr (Loves to build as well as farm (Needs fertilizer like crazy))
Zanthas (Amazing cart maker in our tribe.. he is constantly working to improve himself I think a nice 20 slotter would help him out)
Bonedog (Likes to do a little bit of everything he mostly likes to go fighting with the tribe but he just doesnt have a good weapon)
TigerLily (RickSanchez gf that he got her to play I think a nice weapon for her would be amazing)
Rainer (Our head Tailor.. he needs lots of fabric to grind out his trade)
Yatoshi (My RL brother-in-law and Best Friend.. this guy has gone many lengths for me in our friendship and getting him to play xsyon with me was an honor... in RL hes a certified Chef and he loves to hangout by our river and fish and cook up in the firepit.. A infinite durability Fishingrod would totally make his day)

Also if its no hassel our Tribe is surrounded in Granite and it is really hard to terraform our tribe the way we want it if you could please move some of this granite or terraform it we would be totally greatful.

Diomedes
12-26-2016, 10:21 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Xsyon!

Being a humble chieftain, Achilleus will take whatever kind gifts that the Gods (Guides) Offer him!
(Surprise me!)

Character: Achilleus - Zone: 981 - Tribe: The Achaeans - War Server

Merry Xmas! And Watch out for the Revs around my house :P

Bejaymac
12-27-2016, 04:29 AM
Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season.

War Server - Wasteland tribe

Bejaymac
Kajada

got the Christmas Sack, Santa's Big Helper and Elf hat on this pair last year, no real point in giving me them again this year.

Peace Server - Wasteland tribe

Kajada
Jakada

Happily take the sack, shovel and Elf hat on this pair as they don't have them.

Crock
12-28-2016, 04:44 AM
Twilight (pve)
Tempest
Koal
Michiko
DarkevilHatred
Metallistu
zocoran
Caifeng
Celestial_Fury
MidNight

Valorinak Republic (pvp) i spawn at their totem tribe but i'm not in tribe
Metallica

Crantar
12-28-2016, 07:54 AM
Tribe: De La Noir -peacefull server

I know one thing I need and don't know about the others

Crantar (I need antlers)
JazmineX
LuisC
Ravilan
SolarClipze
Terava

zyphuria
12-28-2016, 10:11 AM
Im sorry I forgot I changed my Tribe Name:
Pve Server- Kewa
Tribe Name- Kewa's Farm

Hero
12-28-2016, 07:03 PM
Lol seeing a lot of players names being listed that quit a long while ago and soome listed on pvp server that not played in over a year, should only be for ACTIVE players really or it all just more work for guides cos of greedy p***takers. Just sayin.

chojinuk
12-28-2016, 07:05 PM
i actually agree, seeing the same bs for the pve server, merry christmas

Yatoshi
12-29-2016, 12:32 AM
Weathertop - PvE
Yatoshi

As a new player I really don't know what would be worth asking for. I love fishing and cooking though so an infinite durability fishing pole and a skewer would be awesome. Maybe an new water barrel. My tribe tends to break them fairly often. Otherwise I love surprises. Thanks again. Loving the freedom this game offers.

Glorp
12-29-2016, 11:26 AM
mO.Om.....peeks out from under his rock to...well laugh.

I was not in game last year at Christmas so I don't know if Jordi and the crew actually took the time to RP a Santa and give out items as requested like a Santa list. I would say there are basic items which will be given at random to ea player either online when a guide is delivering them or in a basket by your totem. those items might be a Christmas sack, a Candy Cane shovel, or parts of Christmas outfits, ie: Elf, F. Elf, Ms Claus, Santa. Power to Santa if he reads the lists.

Glorp

P.S. I do agree that I am seeing a lot of names I don't see in global or have seen while in game. It would be tedious tho to scan for activity to judge giving the gifts.

chojinuk
12-29-2016, 03:56 PM
I wasnt going to put in a request but having seen whats been handed to newer players, stuff i dont have.
Im asking for the same ie a set of 100ql infinite dura weapons.....

Sark
Obsidian Order PVE and PVP

Hero
12-30-2016, 08:38 AM
Would only take a quick check of the totem.

Damaged
12-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Pve..........Morrygyn, and IrishLucke

nakota
12-31-2016, 11:52 AM
PvP......... WesleySnipes (Whiskey River Tribe)

thurgond
12-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Yea, free stuff!

Thurgond -- Peace and War
Rittenhouse -- Peace

Animal Crackers

littlemoon
01-01-2017, 12:03 AM
ZackBaggins -PVE-Valorinak Republic I

kipala01
01-01-2017, 01:43 AM
PVE server
Tribe : Kipas
Donkex

Thank You So Much! Keep going nice Work!

Nerova
01-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Xsyon Citizens!

Santa and his Guide Team Elves will be delivering gifts in game from Monday, December 26th to Monday, January 2nd!

Guides will announce in game when they are delivering gifts directly to players. They will also deliver baskets of presents to all players that sign up here on the forums.

If you would like to have gifts dropped by your totem, please post here with your character name, tribe name and server (War or Peace). Feel free to list tribe mates as well. You may also request a gift drop off through the help desk (http://www.xsyon.com/helpdesk)

If you won't be able to log in during the Holiday Event, don't worry. Simply make a request here or the help desk and we will leave a basket at your totem for your tribe leader to take care of until you can log in.

Have fun!

Username: Nerova
Tribe name: sunset valley
Peace server

Ooloo
01-01-2017, 07:26 PM
O.O

OK...so I had faith in what the past offered and so I did not ask like others did, for anything special but...

on PVE I noticed the baskets being delivered....first...they are public, so anyone can open them( anyone in tribe?). second, some of my chars are female...I know there was a female Christmas outfit. Third, On PVE I am the only one active in Oasis but im not the leader...yet...so I cannot collect the xmas bag.

sorry to whine

Mookie

Mookie

Izuela
01-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Wow, I'm late to the party!

Peace server
Tribe: Happy Hogs
Characters: Siska, Flasksval.

Hodo
01-02-2017, 10:27 AM
PVP Server

Tribe- Bungholesurfers
Character- Hodo

Diomedes
01-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Many thanks for all the gifts!

Izuela
01-06-2017, 04:11 AM
Didn't get mine. Oh well.

Xsyon
01-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Hello Izuela,

We left gifts for you in your cart. One of the Guides just checked and it's still there waiting for you. ;-)

Ooloo
01-08-2017, 05:03 PM
O.O...

Milamaw spaming about surveilence systems?

Delete his post plz

crabeye
02-02-2017, 05:33 AM
OMG cant believe i missed this grrrrrrrrr my bad for getting real life concerns i would of begged for pioneer railing 2 and one of those nice back packs.
Ahh well never mind theres always next year.
Mara
access denied pve server