I just want to play.

Even if we just go and look around. There are some people that are going to have a big advantage.

Xsyon Citizen

Re:I just want to play.

Stephens wrote:
    Even if we just go and look around. There are some people that are going to have a big advantage.
    That's a reward for pre-ordering and helping beta test. Don't worry, you will get in at least a week before non-pre-orders at launch if you pre-ordered.

prokop15 wrote:
    There's next to no content in-game, you're honestly missing very little. Out of the hundreds of people let in there's only ever like 10 people on the server.
    lol or you just can't see them, since its a gigantic map.

Re: I just want to play.

Like what Chile said, preorder and not missing much. Preorders are going to get a minimum of two weeks before launch, anything in game right now is subject to huge changes including crafting which is the main thing enabled at the moment, next would scavenging and then terraforming.

The lack of videos is not because players can't create them, they are an intelligent bunch, its because of lack of reasons to make new videos.

I think when more people will in game then it will be quicker to find some mistakes in world of xsyon. i have client about 2 month but nothing, ofcourse your decide!

Well we will all come soon enough in, still for a company that dont have the backbone or the ressources like a, as example, Blizzard or EA, this Company is still doing a very good job to get up a working world with some features that are really exciting. Thats enough for me, at first =)

Dont forget, even a WoW or a Eve or any other MMO started with a simple basic and not a complete devoloped game from the beginner level to the end level with all the systems that enjoys the older MMO`s out there. Everybody devoloped it in time. ^^

Stephens wrote:
    A small advantage true but all that knowledge will be shared with other tribe members. A big advantage as in a new tribe can't establish their own productive territory than false. The land is large and the resources seem to be fairly evenly distributed at this early stage of the game because the resources are dependent on the type of terrain.

If a whole tribe comes in at tame launch the situation is no different from a tribe coming to the game a few months after it launched. The later tribes may even have an advantage since they can then see the existing trends in settlement and settle where they want, either out in the wilderness or near to others.

prokop15 wrote:
    There's next to no content in-game, you're honestly missing very little. Out of the hundreds of people let in there's only ever like 10 people on the server.
    This.

The crafters/terraformers are the only ones that are ever logged in.

Occasionally I log in to bug-hunt, but rarely do it for longer than 10-20 min.

Personally I don't have any MMORPG to play at the moment and are waiting eagerly for Xsyon. BUT I hope it rather take 12 month from now until I get to play a good game than get in now and get to play a crappy game.

That is, I have no problem waiting because I know it will be better when I get to play it. And as a beta tester for many mmorpg's I know that rushing only destroys the game.

So please take you time and give us a kick ass game! but if you get it finished early I wont complain either...