Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Applause

Re:Applause

/agree

Been saying this on other topics as well. This dev team is awesome.
    Lots of updates and they work non stop, thats why i have a lot of faith in this game.

I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait.

Kunra wrote:
    I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait.
    You have just described every game that has ever had a beta... ever.

Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    Are you serious? :blink: You have never played beta before if you are that fanatical... :S

Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

I paid the $40, hoping it wasn't $40 wasted.

Kunra wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.

Farmerbob wrote:

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.
    This 100%. Actually keeping their customers updated daily is really amazing after following Mortal Online... B)

Keep up the good work.

Enyoing your the splendors of lake tahoe.
    Digging a few holes. Exploring, getting myself lost in the green mist more times then i care to remember. Left a few corpse on the road. Crafted some stuff. and currently collecting buttons and zippers. if i ever figure out how to find recipes(probably turned off atm)Over all having a blast.

Ps. Need a torch/flashlight/lightsaber badly.

Well got sidetracked.

I notice more work beeing done then any alpha/beta i been in so far.
    Stuff gets refined before more content gets added/turned on.
    And that by a small team dedicated team. I for one doesnt worry
    they will make it into a great game.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)"

Farmerbob wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

Exactly, inhuman dedication is worth the applause.

Relandi wrote:
    Jooky's from Cali, he must smoke (right??!) - here's a blunt!
    Thanks guys!

and double no on that he lives in Nevada, close to the border and does not do any type of smoking cigs or other wise. Don't think the russians do either actually.

to Kunra The server has been stable for multiple days now and only been taken down for updates. With the new tester server this should happen even less often since only 100% polished features will go into the "final server"