Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Applause

Re:Applause

Virtus wrote:
    Relandi wrote:
    Jooky's from Cali, he must smoke (right??!) - here's a blunt!
    Thanks guys!

and double no on that he lives in Nevada, close to the border and does not do any type of smoking cigs or other wise. Don't think the russians do either actually.
    Interesting, wonder why I got the idea he lived in Cali in my head .. (Shut up, it's not cause I'm high..)

Whatever, I'll smoke it for you guys then, and here's some vodka for the Russian comrades!

Tangent: Does this mean the future of hemp in this game is undetermined?? >>

maybe cuz lake tahoe is half in Cali half in Nevavda anyway we digress

Virtus wrote:
    Relandi wrote:
    Jooky's from Cali, he must smoke (right??!) - here's a blunt!
    Thanks guys!

and double no on that he lives in Nevada, close to the border and does not do any type of smoking cigs or other wise. Don't think the russians do either actually.

to Kunra The server has been stable for multiple days now and only been taken down for updates. With the new tester server this should happen even less often since only 100% polished features will go into the "final server"
    2 words, Virtus, Memory Leaks. You think Server stability has been an issue, wait till those are over and Devs try to deal with Mem Leaks.

Mark these words.

Kunra wrote:
    2 words, Virtus, Memory Leaks. You think Server stability has been an issue, wait till those are over and Devs try to deal with Mem Leaks.

Mark these words.
    I think it's gotten to the point where not even the devs care about what you have to say, Kunra.

Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Mark these words.
    I think it's gotten to the point where not even the devs care about what you have to say, Kunra.
    Then they lose.

Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Mark these words.
    That is not your call to make :blink:

Diocletian wrote:
    That is not your call to make :blink:
    (Used the qualifier "think" :P)

**EDIT**
    Plus... I doubt they would ever actually say that. They're too professional for that.

Thanks all!

I really appreciate the good words and I appreciate the criticism as well.

We had some setbacks, but the entire team is working day and night. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated group!

lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.

PS: I did grow up in California, and I'm just a mile from the border right now.

I'll take a round of vodka.