Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Applause

Re:Applause

Virtus wrote:
    lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.
    You're right Virtus, I apologize (To both you and Kunra).

Kunra, I have yet to see you post anything other then bitching and I find that annoying. I understand that you've been burned with games in the past (who among us hasn't?) but your constant negativity and suggestions about fundamental game changes is putting a strain on my nerves.

Xsyon wrote:
    Thanks all!

I really appreciate the good words and I appreciate the criticism as well.

We had some setbacks, but the entire team is working day and night. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated group!
    I've been burned enough to say straight out, I pull no punches.

Xsyon/Jooky(or whatever you are called), I say what I feel.

If you give me the game you say you can, I will be your best advertiser.

If you don't, well, I am an ex-SWG Vet afterall. Just deliver on what you promise and you have me for years.

Veldern wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    lets not turn this post into a shit fest, i'm too tired and have a headache i dont wanna have to be splitting topics up.
    You're right Virtus, I apologize (To both you and Kunra).

Kunra, I have yet to see you post anything other then bitching and I find that annoying. I understand that you've been burned with games in the past (who among us hasn't?) but your constant negativity and suggestions about fundamental game changes is putting a strain on my nerves.
    Then don't read my posts.

If it's one thing I have learned over the years, being Vocal can bring changes to a game that might or might not need changing.

Staying silent means nothing changes, for good or ill.

Applauds the dev's (The game god's) (and patiently waits for his turn to try the game)

And another round of applause for the devs who are advancing this game step by step. I look forward to seeing what this game becomes a few years from now.

/ Applaud

The frequent updates really show the great progress this team is making. I am excited to read each new dev post.

Lighthearted jab @ Kunra:
    [video width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yFSpml8oSw[/video]