Thread: Applause

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Applause

I agree, one of the most professional indie MMO company I have ever followed. Keep up the good work.

I'll throw in an applause. Devs are great.

inferno3387 wrote:
    I agree, one of the most professional [strike]indie[/strike] MMO company I have ever followed. Keep up the good work.
    fixed

/agree

I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait.

Kunra wrote:
    I'll applaud when I am finally in a game I have already paid for. A game that is stable enough to NOT need multiple days a week where the server is down for hours at a time.

Been down this road before(too many times), when those conditions are met, I will glady offer my applause to the staff.

Untill then, we wait.
    You have just described every game that has ever had a beta... ever.

Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

I paid the $40, hoping it wasn't $40 wasted.

Kunra wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

I love this game in Concept. When(if) the Devs deliver, then I will give all the Applause and Kudos they deserve. I will even spend most of my off game time touting this game on many mmo forums. Untill then, it's a wait and see situation.

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.

Farmerbob wrote:

My applause wasn't for a finished product, it was for the dedication of the people working on the game.

Even if the game flops or I hate it in it's final implementation, this team is quite possibly the most interactive and hard working dev team I've ever had the pleasure to beta for. My applause for this accomplishment will not be diminished regardless of what the game actually ends up being.
    This 100%. Actually keeping their customers updated daily is really amazing after following Mortal Online... B)

Farmerbob wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    Veldern wrote:
    Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    I know.

Exactly, inhuman dedication is worth the applause.

Kunra wrote:

Untill then, we wait.
    Are you serious? :blink: You have never played beta before if you are that fanatical... :S