Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Event "RISE OF A NATION" Messages and News

EVENT LINK in Forum: https://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php...-A-NATION-quot
    MINING (for the player and guilds)

1. Finde die Mining carts von den GAMEMASTERN in einer der 4 zonen!
    2. Stelle ein TOTEM um das Cart und baue ein Minen haus um den Cart des GAMEMASTERS.
    3. Wenn das Haus fertig gebaut wurde schreibst Du im Forum folgendes (Beispiel):
    Link zur Karte im Internet:
    1. find the mining carts of the GAMEMASTERS in one of the 4 zones!
    2. place a TOTEM around the cart and build a mine house around the cart of the GAMEMASTER.
    3. when the house is finished, write the following in the forum (example):
    Link to the map on the Internet:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation...s=1&slide=id.p
    GILDE: Ascanier
    ZONE: 902
    ARMY: EMPIRE
    MINING HOUSE: created 19.Oktober.2017
    WAR DATE:
    WAR TIME:
    WAR STATUS: WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN:

4. Nun könnt ihr resourcen sammeln (schlechte qualität langt) und Dollar verdienen für 10 Tage
    In diesen 10 tagen ist die Mine sicher und ihr könnt soviel dollar erarbeiten wie möglich!
    5. Wenn der 10 tage timer auf 0 tage ist erscheint ein Feuer und ihr müsst innerhalb von 24 Stunden ein datum und uhrzeit nennen wenn die Mine angegriffen werden kann!
    Dises datum und Uhrzeit muss auch in diesen 24 Stunden liegen.Schreibt das folgendermassen im Forum:
    4. now you can collect resources (low quality enough) and earn dollars for 10 days
    During these 10 days the mine is safe and you can earn as much dollars as possible!
    5. if the 10 day timer is set to 0 days, a fire will appear and you have to name a date and time within 24 hours when the mine can be attacked!
    This date and time must also be in those 24 hours, so write this in the forum:

WAR DATE: 29.october.2017
    WAR TIME: 8.00 pm
    WAR STATUS:
    WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN:

6. Will eine andere Gilde diese Mine haben kann sie zu diesem datum und uhrzeit zur zone reisen und ein TOTEM mit KRANKENHAUS bauen um nach dem Tod einer ihrer Spiele wieder direkt in der Kriegszone sich wieder zu beleben!
    7. Der Kampf dauert 1 Stunde und wer die meisten toten spieler zu beklagen hat verliert den krieg um die zone.
    8. verliert eine gilde die die mine gehört muss sie sofort das totem entfernen und das mining haus abreißen.
    9. Erscheint zu dem Angriffsdatum keine feindliche Gilde bleibt nach 1 Stunde die mine beim alten Besitzer und der timer wird wieder auf 10 Tage gesetzt!
    10. IM KAMPF IST DAS LOOTEN VON SPIELERN STRENGSTENS VERBOTEN UND DER KRIEG IST SOFORT ZU ENDE!
    11. Der sieger bekommt die zone wo gekämpft wurde und eine zone die direkt an der umkämpften zone liegt!
    12. Anschliessend schreibt er einfach folgendes im Forum:
    6. if another guild wants to have this mine, they can travel to the zone on this date and time and build a TOTEM with HOSPITAL to revive themselves after the death of one of their games directly in the war zone!
    7.1 hour of battle and whoever has the most dead players to mourn loses the war around the zone.
    8. if a guild that owns the mine loses, it must immediately remove the TOTEM and demolish the mining house.
    If no enemy guild appears on the attack date, the mine remains with the old owner after 1 hour and the timer is reset to 10 days!
    10. IN THE FIGHT, THE LOOTING OF PLAYERS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND THE WAR IS ENDING IMMEDIATELY!
    The winner gets the zone where fought and a zone located directly at the fought zone!
    Afterwards he simply writes the following in the forum:

WAR DATE: 29.October.2017
    WAR TIME: 8.00 pm
    WAR STATUS: WINNER
    WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN: 942

13. You can all days look at the actually war map

LINK:
    Last edited by Whorlok; 10-08-2017 at 01:47 AM.