Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Event "RISE OF A NATION" Messages and News

EVENT LINK in Forum: https://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php...-A-NATION-quot
    MINING (for the player and guilds)

1. Finde die Mining carts von den GAMEMASTERN in einer der 4 zonen!
    2. Stelle ein TOTEM um das Cart und baue ein Minen haus um den Cart des GAMEMASTERS.
    3. Wenn das Haus fertig gebaut wurde schreibst Du im Forum folgendes (Beispiel):
    Link zur Karte im Internet:
    1. find the mining carts of the GAMEMASTERS in one of the 4 zones!
    2. place a TOTEM around the cart and build a mine house around the cart of the GAMEMASTER.
    3. when the house is finished, write the following in the forum (example):
    Link to the map on the Internet:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation...s=1&slide=id.p
    GILDE: Ascanier
    ZONE: 902
    ARMY: EMPIRE
    MINING HOUSE: created 19.Oktober.2017
    WAR DATE:
    WAR TIME:
    WAR STATUS: WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN:

4. Nun könnt ihr resourcen sammeln (schlechte qualität langt) und Dollar verdienen für 10 Tage
    In diesen 10 tagen ist die Mine sicher und ihr könnt soviel dollar erarbeiten wie möglich!
    5. Wenn der 10 tage timer auf 0 tage ist erscheint ein Feuer und ihr müsst innerhalb von 24 Stunden ein datum und uhrzeit nennen wenn die Mine angegriffen werden kann!
    Dises datum und Uhrzeit muss auch in diesen 24 Stunden liegen.Schreibt das folgendermassen im Forum:
    4. now you can collect resources (low quality enough) and earn dollars for 10 days
    During these 10 days the mine is safe and you can earn as much dollars as possible!
    5. if the 10 day timer is set to 0 days, a fire will appear and you have to name a date and time within 24 hours when the mine can be attacked!
    This date and time must also be in those 24 hours, so write this in the forum:

WAR DATE: 29.october.2017
    WAR TIME: 8.00 pm
    WAR STATUS:
    WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN:

6. Will eine andere Gilde diese Mine haben kann sie zu diesem datum und uhrzeit zur zone reisen und ein TOTEM mit KRANKENHAUS bauen um nach dem Tod einer ihrer Spiele wieder direkt in der Kriegszone sich wieder zu beleben!
    7. Der Kampf dauert 1 Stunde und wer die meisten toten spieler zu beklagen hat verliert den krieg um die zone.
    8. verliert eine gilde die die mine gehört muss sie sofort das totem entfernen und das mining haus abreißen.
    9. Erscheint zu dem Angriffsdatum keine feindliche Gilde bleibt nach 1 Stunde die mine beim alten Besitzer und der timer wird wieder auf 10 Tage gesetzt!
    10. IM KAMPF IST DAS LOOTEN VON SPIELERN STRENGSTENS VERBOTEN UND DER KRIEG IST SOFORT ZU ENDE!
    11. Der sieger bekommt die zone wo gekämpft wurde und eine zone die direkt an der umkämpften zone liegt!
    12. Anschliessend schreibt er einfach folgendes im Forum:
    6. if another guild wants to have this mine, they can travel to the zone on this date and time and build a TOTEM with HOSPITAL to revive themselves after the death of one of their games directly in the war zone!
    7.1 hour of battle and whoever has the most dead players to mourn loses the war around the zone.
    8. if a guild that owns the mine loses, it must immediately remove the TOTEM and demolish the mining house.
    If no enemy guild appears on the attack date, the mine remains with the old owner after 1 hour and the timer is reset to 10 days!
    10. IN THE FIGHT, THE LOOTING OF PLAYERS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND THE WAR IS ENDING IMMEDIATELY!
    The winner gets the zone where fought and a zone located directly at the fought zone!
    Afterwards he simply writes the following in the forum:

WAR DATE: 29.October.2017
    WAR TIME: 8.00 pm
    WAR STATUS: WINNER
    WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN: 942

13. You can all days look at the actually war map

LINK:
    Last edited by Whorlok; 10-08-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Gamemaster?..Can you create in 4 Zones Mine`s?

When this 2 Points are finished the war Card will be reset and RISE OF A NATION (365 days/24 hour Event) will start
    Link:
    https://docs.google.com/presentation...s=1&slide=id.p

1.point: we Need a guild in Zone 1018 who names her guild EMPIRE and places there a TOTEM

2.point: The gamemaster have set up 1 Card with 5 bascets each in Zone 1018,zone 700,zone 896 and Zone 902

MINING "RISE OF A NATION" (for the Gamemaster)
    Setting: 1 each in Zone 1018, Zone 700, Zone 896 and Zone 902
    2. Die carts haben 5 Körbe in ihrem inneren
    2. the carts have 5 baskets in their interior.

3.Der erste Korb wird "DOLLAR" genannt! In diesem wird für jede resource aus den anderen 4 körben 1 dollar gelegt von den GAMEMASTERN.Die resourcen vernichtet er anschließend.
    4. Die anderen 4 Körbe werden jeweils von den GAMEMASTERN mit namen beschriftet von resourcen die die spieler hineinlegen müssen um DOLLAR von den Gamemastern zu bekommen.Die Spieler bekommen aber erst dollar wenn in allen 4 Körben 100 resourcen enthalten sind!
    3rd The first basket is called "DOLLAR"! For each resource from the other 4 baskets, 1 dollar will be placed by the GAMEMASTERS in this basket and the resources will be destroyed.
    4) The other 4 baskets are labeled by the GAMEMASTERS with names of resources that the players have to put in to get DOLLAR from the Gamemasters, but the players only get dollar if all 4 baskets contain 100 resources!
    5. Das war es für die GAMEMASTER! Sie müssen nur noch täglich zu den 4 carts reisen und die DOLLAR reinlegen und die RESOURCEN aus den 4 Körben vernichten
    5. That's it for the GAMEMASTERs! All you have to do is travel to the 4 carts every day and put in the DOLLAR and destroy the RESOURCES from the 4 baskets.

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/2bc658-1507450322.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    5. Das war es für die GAMEMASTER! Sie müssen nur noch täglich zu den 4 carts reisen und die DOLLAR reinlegen und die RESOURCEN aus den 4 Körben vernichten
    5. That's it for the GAMEMASTERs! All you have to do is travel to the 4 carts every day and put in the DOLLAR and destroy the RESOURCES from the 4 baskets.
    Last edited by Whorlok; 10-09-2017 at 09:06 AM.

SIGNS in the WAR MAP

Guild "ASCANIER" is the IMPERIUM CITY in zone 700

Hi,
    our guild are the IMPERIUM City in the Zone 700

ZONE: 700
    ARMY: IMPERIUM
    MINING HOUSE:
    WAR DATE:
    WAR TIME:
    WAR STATUS: WHAT ZONE DO YOU WANT WHEN YOU WIN:

EMPIRE city in zone 1018 which guild want build it?
    which guild want build a City with Name "EMPIRE" in zone 1018 on the PVP Server for the Event "RISE OF A NATION"?

please wrote it here thats all

GUILD: EMPIRE
    Guildleader: .......
    Zone: 1018
    is the Guild created?: ......

Here the Message from the GAMEMASTERS:
    Hello Whorlok

I have place 4 carts at these locations

1.Zone 1018 X:629 Z:535
    2.Zone 700 X:1017 Z:581
    3.Zone 896 X: 8 Z:494
    4.Zone 902 X:709 Z:109

All with bins that have been named for resources to gather. If you need anything further let us know.

Guide Michael

WARMAP LINK: https://docs.google.com/presentation...s=1&slide=id.p
    It's time... Everything's ready. The map has been reworked and the GAMEMASTERs have created 4 mines! Now look for the GAMEMASTER carts in the zones and build a mine house around the cart! Then bring the necessary resources to the Gamemaster carts and collect dollars!
    But YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Joine the IMPERIUM (blue army) or the EMPIRE (red army)
    WE WANT YOU!!

Es ist so weit!..Alles ist vorbereitet. Die Map wurde überarbeitet und die GAMEMASTER haben 4 Minen angelegt! Sucht nun in den Zonen die GAMEMASTER carts und baut um das cart ein Minenhaus! Bringt dann die erforderlichen Resourcen zu den Gamemaster carts und sammelt Dollar! Aber IHR SEIT NICHT ALLEIN! Joine dem IMPERIUM (blaue Armee) oder dem EMPIRE (rote Armee)
    WE WANT YOU!!
    Last edited by GuideMichael; 10-19-2017 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Corrected a mistake on a zone for a mine !

Our Guild founded the first MINING CART in the 365 day Event "RISE OF A NATION"
    We have set a totem from a Player from our guild and build now a Mining house around the cart! If it is ready we bring the resources what the gamemaster wanted and earn DOLLAR.If our mining house is ready you found this also on the War map
    Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation...s=1&slide=id.p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xsyon 2017-10-19 18-13-47-76.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xsyon 2017-10-19 18-56-06-12.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	346.7 KB 
ID:	601   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xsyon 2017-10-19 19-19-41-59.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	440.0 KB 
ID:	602   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xsyon 2017-10-19 19-38-46-98.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	365.6 KB 
ID:	603  
    Last edited by Whorlok; 10-19-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Soon the mining house is finished!.... Right now we are collecting 164 trees for the house! Also always look at the War card to see if it's finished! The map is always up to date! The Territory Battle has just begun on the PVP server! JOIN NOW and join the fight with an IMPERIUM against EMPIRE! 3 Mines in east,west and North have NO OWNER!

Just wanted to say, I have found the North Mining Cart, but have yet to claim it as I need my tribe leader to be active so he can invite me back later. But, I would like to fill out the claim form first before I make the tribe, so it can be ready to be worked on and mined. Just to be clear, I have NOT claimed it yet, I have simply found it, but I would like to be ready when I do claim it.

GUILD: Tyre
    ZONE: 1018
    ARMY: Empire
    MINING HOUSE: Not created yet
    WAR DATE: Not created yet
    WAR TIME: Not created yet
    WAR STATUS: Not created yet

I would also like to say that I hope I'm filling this out correctly, I love this event and it looks like a TON of fun!

wonderful... we have then a second faction..."RISE OF A NATION " is running

The Soldiers of the factions! RED is "EMPIRE" and BLUE is "IMPERIUM"

https://youtu.be/W8r8wguImyk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4ul2tnxg.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	246.7 KB 
ID:	608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3gdia9hu.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	267.5 KB 
ID:	607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d2wbgbgw.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j2ahk4zh.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	610