How do i get my a steam key for this if i already own it

i bought the game a very long time ago
    and was wondering if there is a way to get a steam key for this?

Submit a help ticket explaining thats you want a steam key.
    --Guide Michael
    Guardian of the South and Element of the fire, Chief of the Archangels, Angel of Justice, Strength and Protection.

How do I link the game to my Steam account. same issue as the post above - original backer here, want my Steam friends to see me playing!! 1st time back in years!

Edit: just spent 25 mins on PvP. no one online but me?
    Last edited by Dweetybyrd; 10-22-2017 at 02:29 PM.

I go on PvP time and again, been busy, but I'm fairly active. The PvP Server is usually 1 of two things, little to no people online, or there are lurkers. It's usually always lurkers, I would know.

So, game is dead. shame.....

the game isn't dead everyones just at pve

Yeah it's true, trust me. I'm just at PvP because there is more building space, there's the possibility of PvP for fun or for Real, and I have accomplished more work with my skill levels there.

Witam , mam pytanie koledzy . Grałem ostatni raz 4-5 lat temu w Xsyon i teraz chciałbym wrócić do gry na tym samym koncie bo mam trochę więcej wolnego czasu i tu pojawia się problem . Po ściągnięciu gry przy próbie połączenia mam komunikat "Unable to connect to server : you are not ,a current subscriber" co jest grane ?

Hello Mower,

Did you play in the past with a free trial account? Xsyon currently requires a one time payment (and no subscription). You can add a paid account through your account page here on the website.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Xsyon; 03-27-2018 at 09:36 AM.

That was a jarble of language lol.