Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Removing Early Access on Steam.

You can do few things:
    Choice one, you can apply patch to both servers and remove Xsyon from Steam Early Access, and hope for population increase.
    Choice two, You can separate group oriented "war server" which is meant for a group oriented players and allow other play-styles, like, solo, and casuals, on peace server, which from business perspective is more logical.
    Why do you think most people are playing on PVE server? because most people are choosing PVE over PVP and since you placed restrictions on PVE server, only few players are actually play on it, group oriented players supposed to be on war server not peace server.
    You don't realize this but you actually causing war server to stay empty.
    You don't have resources for another server Xsyon but you can use what you have at your disposal, you have War server and Peace server you could use that to your advantage, keep War server as a Group Oriented server and Remove Restrictions from current Peace Server.
    And when you have enough support you could always hire more help or even add more servers.
    One more thing you can do, is a complete wipe, at least for Peace server, people got stacked millions of dollars and keep senseless prises at the trade market, which they looted from abandoned tribes "easy money", and are unfair advantage over everyone else.
    Reason I wanted revs on scrap piles, because when population start getting larger you will have hunting problems, all the small and medium creatures are going to be exterminated from existence.

What Restrictions did he place on the Peace Server ?????

Oh I see, AS PER USUAL you are talking about Skill Balance AGAIN.

Yet AGAIN your suggestions are always to do shortcutting game play

Do you realise both servers have the exactly the same mechanics except Peace has PVP turned off.

Again you want to penalise players who actually play the game over long periods.

Just go find another game already clearly Xsyon is not the game for you.

Xsyon Citizen
    chojinuk, do you support group oriented or solo? are you playing on War server or Peace server? How is it going to penalize Players? if you support group play-style you should be playing on War server in the first place, you could also ask Xsyon to move your things over to group oriented "War" server. Xsyon do not need two servers for group oriented players.

Xsyon Citizen
    If you really want War server to get populated you should consider of merging group oriented players to War server, other wise you will always struggle from lack of population on both servers.
    Just something to think about.

You want to remove Skill balancing, add skill locks to everything, you have been banging on about these for years

All your suggestions are all to do with the same subject, IE removing skill decay and been able to Plus all the skills.

This penalising the players who have played for a long time who have worked with the current system.

If you put as much effort into actually playing the game instead of Whining on here about how its not easy enough for you
    you would have decent skills and the Millions of $ that you Assume all the vets have.

Just give it up. Xsyon has already rejected your suggestions and yet you persist with more, still on the same subject.

You're not even playing at the moment are you, or have even played in a while.

you're just trolling the forums
    Last edited by chojinuk; 02-23-2018 at 06:11 AM.

I must be mixed up I play in a group on peace and solo on war, but then I thought this was a game where you could play however you decided.

^^^ Very well put, Gandar!

Xsyon Citizen
    chojinuk,
    "You want to remove Skill balancing, add skill locks to everything"
    For peace server, yes, not for war server since war server is supposed to be for group oriented players, you don't need two of the same which did not promote population growth, this time Xsyon has an opportunity to increase chance to succeed by allowing more different type of players, logic say it's a much better option.
    I was asking for third server, but Xsyon can't afford it at this time, so, move group oriented players to war server and let solo and casuals to play on peace server, that is what peace server is for.
    Is it more penalizing than people who played for years leveling-up skill only one day they got nerfed in to the ground?
    Are you concerned about future of a war server? This change will help war server.

Znaiika, we cannot force any population of 'group oriented' players to the War Server. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the reason that War is so underdeveloped does not fully lay in its current limitations in combat circumstances. Rather, many of Xsyons players do not enjoy all the encompassing aspects of PVP. I recall Jordi sharing a statistic that showed a 60/40 or 80/20 divide that has always remained constant in regard to popularity of PVE over that of PVP. It stands to reason that most people wont play on PVP at the moment for a great number of reasons. However, there is already a small faction of hard-line PVP players that are honestly some of the greatest individuals within this community. The majority of these players really stick their necks out for others in my experience.

I just really have trouble seeing how you will 'Get group oriented players' out from PVE to play War with you? Not to sound rude, but that is what we are talking about here is it not?

Regards,
    Tec/Achilleus
    Last edited by Diomedes; 09-21-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Xsyon Citizen
    OK, people are saying that they want to promote or inspire a group oriented player-base, while at the same time they hide on Peace server instead of war server, which "War server" is supposed to do just that "promote or inspire a group oriented play-style".
    What I suggest is allow to =, -, + and lock on all skills and attribute on "Peace server", and if those people who are so eager to play as group oriented, then they will choose proper server to play on, in this case is a "War server", no one is going to force them, but they would have to make a choice, leaving Peace server for everyone else.
    If you keep restrictions on both server? then people will just have an excuse to stay on Peace server, which do not work if you want to increase population, because both servers are similar accept one has PVP on and the other one has PVP off only good for one play-style.
    What I suggest will have multiple play-styles, which increases chance for population growth.
    I hope this is clear enough to understand.