Xsyon entered a pre-release phase in March 2010.
In January 2013, Xsyon entered the Steam Greenlight program, the entry program for games that eventually launch on Steam.
In September 2013, Xsyon reached the top 100 of over 1300 games in the Steam Greenlight program.
On December 29, 2014 Xsyon was officially released on Steam as an Early Access game.

That's what wiki say

It's almost March 2020.

There was a lot of mayor and smaller changes in the game since then.
New players don't see how much this game evolved in those years. There are a lot of us that are playing this game from a beginning or started when it was on Steam Greenlight (like me). And we all can see a lot of changes in game starting with Arch (it evolved a lot) animals who was writen from a scratch by Jordi and a lot of other bigger or smaller changes.

There are a lot of new players who just have no idea how much work it cost to reach that point.
How many games are dead in the same period of time ? A lot.
But Xsyon not only survived but it's still growing.
Maybe we dont have thousands of players online, but those who i meet online everyday, i really think that they are closer to me than people that i meet in real life.
This game helps me a lot while i was divorcing and depressed, and when i was just pissed off on coworker i always know that i can login to xsyon and chillout.

I wanna say a big thanx to Jordi who is working really hard developing this game, and all players who i meet online ( JJ, Baby, Top, Nob, Wambli), and future players.

Just keep working to make this game so friendly as it is

And wish to play it till i die ( and i wanna reach at least 100 years so ... )