Wanted: PvP cart

Dont need carts anymore can make my own, message me on PvP if you need a cart!
    Last edited by Static; 04-26-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Xsyon Citizen
    Doesn't work that way, those carts "belong" to someone, even if it's 18 months since they last logged in, so nobody else in that tribe can sell you them.

I mean I greatly disagree with you.

If they are 4k days inactive than the tribe leader can move the cart.

This means they could move the cart outside of the tribe and claim it as inactive.

If someone "really wanted to" they could easily claim all those 4k+ days inactive carts.. But I feel folks like baby are sitting on them "just in case".

I suppose thats her right to horde if she wants but the reality is they could be sold, someone whos afk for 18 months shouldn't be holding onto stuff imo.

Doubly so I don't think tribes with like 50 afk people should be able to hold onto the land and have one person controlling a max size tribe all to themselves, but thats a whole other conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bejaymac View Post
    Doesn't work that way, those carts "belong" to someone, even if it's 18 months since they last logged in, so nobody else in that tribe can sell you them.
    i dont understand what this post is about from what i get from his post is he is making carts and trying to sale them so whats the big deal just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by newedition04 View Post
    i dont understand what this post is about from what i get from his post is he is making carts and trying to sale them so whats the big deal just wondering?
    You have tribes in PVP like mine that no one has played in like 5 years holding a huge area of land (400mx400m) and a ton of materials.

As I never play on PVP, I keep the tribe active by logging in every once in a while.

I kinda agree with him but not on the items thing. I think the best way to handle tribes is an upkeep system where you "feed" the totem things (like in game currency or maybe firewood) to keep it active. Based on the area it's claiming. This would mean that people would need to keep it active by playing and not just logging for 10seconds every month or 2.