Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've talked with multiple pvp players who feel the same as well, but feel like they are not being heard or that they are some sort of 2nd class citizen to what the pve server players want.

Imagine the competitive pvp scene we could have if folks like sark, ddt, dang, maniaczu, saint zoilus, bigjohn and others all didn't give up on the game and instead entered a tournament or something, we could have some high end battles but instead all the old players who want more than pve building have fled this game.. thats extremely sad to me and honestly I don't understand why this isn't being looked at as a big problem on the server when the longest playing players are becoming fed up and leaving.

I think this really highlights the divide in the community, you have pve players who don't care about other features outside of arch praising all the updates for them and being unable to understand why anyone would have a problem, than you have those who don't care at all about arch looking at the rest of the game unable to understand how you don't see huge glaring problems that stick out to most pvp players that pve players don't see and don't care about cuz everybody is focused on building arch instead of grinding combat stats.
    Last edited by Static; 03-18-2020 at 10:07 AM.